Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! (49211 Views)

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Second question please @DailyPosts.

Please which quiz is this supposed to represent?

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is the Grammar Test, apparently. What is the above supposed to represent?

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by goldenbaee: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dailyposts:

No you do not need a website. We have created another form to simplify the registration process even further.. Please click here to register http://www.dailyposts.co.uk/register/

The first post has been updated with this new link but all past test completions remain valid.
please my written test was sent to an email,when I couldn't submit at the site because I was contacted by one James.I hope I'm in order.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
@Johnzzy

The test is divided into different stages (grammar, written and speed) and you will be prompted to go to the next one. Emails will be sent to notify you about the completion of every stage. If you are on mobile, there might be difficulties with the prompts. Log in to your account and check to be sure you have completed all stages.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
goldenbaee:
please my written test was sent to an email,when I couldn't submit at the site because I was contacted by one James.I hope I'm in order.

If you were contacted then you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by josh001(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have completed all the stages, had a 35/37 in the first assessment. I only had a problem with the speed assessment stage. The question was, type these images as fast as you can. I saw a write up and kept on waiting for images to pop-up. A minute had gone by before I could grasp the fact that the write up was the image. I believe that assessment stage could have been better put.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by darasimih104(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
abeg wetin una write cus as i dey i dnt even know wat to write on
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by t33why: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
darasimih104:
grin grin grin grin cheesy......that's why it's research, na u go manufacture wetin u go write
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by SoNature(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dailyposts:

You can log out and do the test a second time but please make sure you have a stable connection this time around. Like we mentioned yesterday, candidates have a second chance when such issues occur.

Hello

After writing the article of the second stage, I tried to submit, but my article wouldn't submit. Well, I refreshed the page and my entire article of over 40 minutes wiped off.

To make matters worse, the timer bounced back and continued counting. Finally, I submitted a blank page and progressed to next stage.

Now, the process is ended and I feel very terrible! cry
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
I just completed the test. cool cool Waiting for their employment letter like grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Millz404(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
darasimih104:

Just review the material, create topic, write on wetin d material dey about from other research n d material given grin

E go confuse u small... But by the time u don get like 3 headaches, u go sabi wetin u d do

2 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Hawlahscho(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dailyposts:
Difficulties with completing the test can be avoided by using a computer instead of a mobile device and ensuring a stable internet service. However, we have now increased the test limit to 2 in case you get frozen for any reason before you were able to complete the test.

If you properly completed the test, check your email (Whitelist the address if it goes to spam), for confirmation. If for any reasons the email didn't come, don't worry. We can see those that passed the test and will reach out to everyone.

We have already invited many candidates to paid trials that will hold from next week. Share this opportunity with as many of your QUALIFIED friends as possible.

During my last stage, I was trying to change from mobile view to system view so as to see the texts very well but it deducted like 40 seconds out of my time when the page reloaded, so I couldn't type much before it submitted automatically. cry cry cry Is that something to worry about
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Hawlahscho(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dailyposts:
Please check your email regularly, including the SPAM folder for your paid trial invite after sailing through the pre-recruitment test process. We will get in touch and send the invite within two weeks if your written test was deemed good enough. Respond to the email as fast as you can to confirm your position.
After how many hours can one check the mail after submission
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by baba11(m): 2:47am On Jul 14, 2017
I hope I am still on course with this response I received:

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Czar01(m): 3:37am On Jul 14, 2017
That part that they said not more than 8 lines, I went to type 17 lines on my phone. I hope that's the equivalent of 8 lines on a PC screen, if not...

5 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Hawlahscho(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2017
The website is now different.
I cant log in again, the normal link redirects to office dot daily posts dot co dot uk and and that will say my details are incorrect.

After I successfully submitted my test yesterday and got email. cry
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Obinoscopy(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Following
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2017
@Dailyposts your salary is not competitive. The list price for a genuine and well researched 500 words article on Fiverr is $5. 3500 words should cost about $15 daily. In a month, that should be roughly $450. Do the maths and you'll see that you won't attract any talented writer

2 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by josh001(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Dailyposts:
@Johnzzy

The test is divided into different stages (grammar, written and speed) and you will be prompted to go to the next one. Emails will be sent to notify you about the completion of every stage. If you are on mobile, there might be difficulties with the prompts. Log in to your account and check to be sure you have completed all stages.
Hello, I have completed all the stages, at the practical writing stage however, I was only instructed to choose any of several writing firms I would want to write for and write an article that is tailored after how that firm writes, no background material, no research material, no topic, no nothing. In fact, the option of selecting the writing firm was not there, I only filled in Dailyposts.co.uk, thought of a topic and wrote something on it. After this stage, I was prompted to the stage where I wrote on promoting a brand, there was no score in the practical writing stage. I feel this is not right, that maybe I missed something or my browser malfunctioned. Please allay or confirm my fear.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2017
@Johs001, you have nothing to worry about. We will review what you have done.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
BlackAfrican:
@Dailyposts your salary is not competitive. The list price for a genuine and well researched 500 words article on Fiverr is $5. 3500 words should cost about $15 daily. In a month, that should be roughly $450. Do the maths and you'll see that you won't attract any talented writer

Your calculations do not take into consideration the fact that you will have downtimes as a freelancer on Fiverr. You have to find enough clients to give you 3500 words worth of work to do daily, EVERY MONTH, with your calculation. We are paying N100,000 to good starters that are inexperienced and they grow to 200K in a short time if they improve without doing the legwork of fighting for clients and getting guaranteed work every day.

We have talented writers and we are doing great with attracting more.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Dailyposts:

Your calculations do not take into consideration the fact that you will have downtimes as a freelancer on Fiverr. You have to find enough clients to give you 3500 words worth of work to do daily, EVERY MONTH, with your calculation. We are paying N100,000 to good starters that are inexperienced and they grow to 200K in a short time if they improve without doing the legwork of fighting for clients and getting guaranteed work every day.

We have talented writers and we are doing great with attracting more.

Thank you.

I decided to leave out extraneous permutations to make the comparison simplistic. On Fiverr, $5 is just the least price you can earn for a quality write up. You can actually charge as high as $15-$20 for every 500 words. Fiverr isn't the only platform that pays well. iWriter for instance also pays very well. If anyone is good enough to work for you at that rate, I assure you that they can gross $500 - $1500 monthly on Fiverr or iWriter.

Again, these persons can move into Academic & Research writings and also eBook writing, and these niches pay more than $50 - $100 per job.

In the end, it will be difficult for your business to retain high quality personnel because they'll move on once they know the value of their skill set compared to what you're offering them in exchange for using that skill to the advantage of your business.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2017
BlackAfrican:

I decided to leave out extraneous permutations to make the comparison simplistic. On Fiverr, $5 is just the least price you can earn for a quality write up. You can actually charge as high as $15-$20 for every 500 words. Fiverr isn't the only platform that pays well. iWriter for instance also pays very well. If anyone is good enough to work for you at that rate, I assure you that they can gross $500 - $1500 monthly on Fiverr or iWriter.

Again, these persons can move into Academic & Research writings and also eBook writing, and these niches pay more than $50 - $100 per job.

In the end, it will be difficult for your business to retain high quality personnel because they'll move on once they know the value of their skill set compared to what you're offering them in exchange for using that skill to the advantage of your business.

Business models differ bro. Everyone must not be the same. We all know the loopholes in Fiverr, et al, and how people game the system.

To me DailyPosts is more or less a typical work-from-home job with added perks/incentives.

You don't have to trudge and hustle for clients. All you do is come up with a 1000 words per day morning, afternoon and evening, as I choose to portray it; giving a level-playing field for upcoming and experienced writers.

The fact that their reviews are great online says a lot.

If a model doesn't suit your preference, don't demean it. Not everyone has the patience of writing proposals for clients to do ONE work for clients under a competitive "India-centric" atmosphere.

Be grateful bro. Others will do it at an eigth of the price if you're not interested.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2017
BlackAfrican:

Again, you are quoting rates that do not apply for the average new writer. A new starter on iWriter will get significantly lower than $5 per article and there is a higher chance of their accounts getting blocked than them progressing to the Elite writer stage. There is no training or chance for improvement like we offer.

We have writers earning 280K-350K+ in Nigeria. Some of them have worked for us since 2012. The salary here is for starters. If you are good enough, we don't have any problems with paying you higher rates. We have done our research and we believe we have some of the fairest offers for Nigerians.

This is a last response on this issue. Please ignore the thread if it you feel our rates do not apply to you to avoid derailing it.

8 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Musici: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Pls, how may I continue? It keeps taking me to my profile page and I don't see how or where I can proceed with the test.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by crooster: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
I finished the test(three of them) on the 11th of July. I really hope am selected. I want the challenge to help sharpen my skills. I hope to become a Top Class Content Developer in the next few years (like two years time). That is why i applied for this. embarassed
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
josh001:

Hello, I have completed all the stages, at the practical writing stage however, I was only instructed to choose any of several writing firms I would want to write for and write an article that is tailored after how that firm writes, no background material, no research material, no topic, no nothing. In fact, the option of selecting the writing firm was not there, I only filled in Dailyposts.co.uk, thought of a topic and wrote something on it. After this stage, I was prompted to the stage where I wrote on promoting a brand, there was no score in the practical writing stage. I feel this is not right, that maybe I missed something or my browser malfunctioned. Please allay or confirm my fear.
You did good. As long as the quality was top-notch you should have no problem. I did the same thing and scaled through successfully.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by ayommy12: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
I was on the last stage which is typing speed test, I was doing the typing and watching the time as it runs out (the time given for the typing speed test is less than 3mins) so I was typing and watching and eventually clicked send which I think I should have continue typing and allow the time run out on its own, no I went back there and was refered to the speed typing test page but didn't see anyway to continue. Please what do I do?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by ayommy12: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is the picture

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Obinna101: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
@dailyposts can one apply again if he feels his performance was not okay?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Obinoscopy(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2017
So has any nairalander being paid?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2017
We are glad to announce that today is the start of trials for July, with 37 new candidates. Good luck to them.

..The pre-recruitment test is still open to new candidates for the next batch of trials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.