Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! (49241 Views)

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Alphasoar(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
The Mods on NL are either using their roles for some cheap gains or something of the sort.

Somebody has the good mind to send this thing to FP on a Sunday like this.

May God pity you small abeg . . .
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Tourshaw: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Neyoor:
Scored 32 out of the 38questions ... Approximately 86% . The speed test was hell, I couldn't write much before my time was over. The description test was nice but I wrote more than 8 lines though I used a mobile phone. I wish to hear from them soonest. I have completed the three tests and i have received an acknowledgement mail.

Boss! Duff my heart Sir
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Tourshaw: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
dejibanjo:

You have to be patient, I think the company is short on administrative personnel, so their response rate may be slow at times.

I had to wait for nearly 2 months before I got an invite to the trial. In fact I had forgotten about it. So just be patient. You can send an email to their admin to be sure though.
Thanks for your reply. Are you now working with the writing company and how is their payment made?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Eze2000(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:

The only thing I believe the white can do better than you is twist their tongue and speak good English but when it comes to writing I believe 'English' was the first language you wrote down. So you are on the same level with them because they also learnt how to read and write the same way. If one of them believe you are good enough to work for them, I still wonder why you would think less of yourself.

Give yourself a chance to be productive... leave that your Nigerian mentality alone cause it has so far taken you nowhere!

I don't just give myself a chance, sir. I aim to beat all, white, yellow and black men.

I publish on amazon and smashwords and by God's my next book will give me d fame I seek.

Thank you.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by go4success(f): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is it true that writers are expected to produce between 4000-4500 words daily? How do you cope?
dejibanjo:

I know you want to convince people about the authenticity of Dailyposts. But you shouldn't bother. Most of the guys here are apprehensive about it, and the ones who probably failed the test and trial are hiding behind their scam assertions. Just let it go.
Congrats by the way. But the job isn't a piece of cake oooo.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
go4success:
Is it true that writers are expected to produce between 4000-4500 words daily? How do you cope?
No it is 3000 - 4000, the contract is clear on that.
But if you can't meet the target, you are still paid in line with the word count you're able to meet.
It sounds difficult. But remember you're mostly doing rewrites of write-ups on the internet. It's not like fictional writing where you have to come up with an idea with every word u write.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tourshaw:

Boss! Duff my heart Sir

Quite a while bro. How is life treating you?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tourshaw:

Thanks for your reply. Are you now working with the writing company and how is their payment made?
Your welcome. Yes I have been working with them for about a month now. They pay straight into one's bank account in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
jdtrends:

And what does that have to do with the scam you are promoting? You were asked by some concerned applicants to upload proof of payment, you blatantly refused, yet you expect them to bank on your phantom testimonial? This wouldn't have been blown out of proportion if you had obliged their requests but you chose to be petty.

A doubtful person is always a doubtful person...even if I send a proof of payment you would say I sent money to myself grin so there is no need. Convince yourself or free the matter.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
dejibanjo:

But if you can't meet the target, you are still paid in accordance with the word count target you meet.
It sounds difficult. But remember you're mostly doing rewrites of write-ups on the internet. It's not like fictional writing where you have come up with an idea with every word u write.

I once write for a firm that requires 5000 words daily. It was tedious until I mastered the act. I just pray I get this, as I patiently await their response.

3 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Neyoor:

I once write for a firm that requires 5000 words daily. It was tedious until I mastered the act. I just pray I get this, as I patiently await their response.

It is only difficult if you haven't been writing consistently before. So I did struggle during the trial to meet word count. But I wrote at night to complete most of my tasks.
People are lamenting at the word count target, but like I said, you are not coming up with a new idea, all the resources you need to write already exist on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:

A doubtful person is always a doubtful person...even if I send a proof of payment you would say I sent money to myself grin so there is no need. Convince yourself or free the matter.

LOL, typical of a Nigerian scammer.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by go4success(f): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
dejibanjo:

But if you can't meet the target, you are still paid in line with the word count you're able to meet.
It sounds difficult. But remember you're mostly doing rewrites of write-ups on the internet. It's not like fictional writing where you have to come up with an idea with every word u write.
Thanks.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
@viviansteph i was among those for the trial week but i was busy and couldn't submit any articles...when can i join again
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
kayvinci:
@viviansteph i was among those for the trial week but i was busy and couldn't submit any articles...when can i join again

Oh really. Maybe you should send a mail to them. If you are lucky they might include your name in next week's list of trialists.

What was your name at the trial room? I guess most of the trialists in my set are not nairalanders
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:

Oh really. Maybe you should send a mail to them. If you are lucky they might include your name in next week's list of trialists.

What was your name at the trial room? I guess most of the trialists in my set are not nairalanders

Kolawole
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by SchoolBlog(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
wow thats great.
but stressful shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dottune(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
SchoolBlog:
wow thats great.
but stressful shocked shocked shocked shocked
So you were able to come up with a 400 word article in 40 mins?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by raphemmanuel(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
I just finish the test now, I was not an easy test especially were you are told to write an article of longer than 400 words understand 40mins.
One have to think before coming up with an idea and the thinking also took its own time.

I just pray the get to me
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dottune:
So you were able to come up with a 400 word article in 40 mins?

It's quite easy if you have been writing unique contents for a while.

I wrote 625
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by sbabimbola(f): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dailyposts:
Job Description

We are a UK Media company currently expanding and are looking for talented business writers and editors to join our team.......... QUALIFIED people as possible.

I just finished my test, missed 1.
Glad I took it.

Thanks.

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by heo88(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dailyposts:
It's such a pity that this thread has been derailed by different people with different motives.

1. We are not scammers. We have not asked anyone for any payments or used any writing from the trialists. We gave a timeline for payment and we have started paying out already. If we haven't collected any payments from anyone, what is the scam? What scammer company trains writers and doesn't ask them for any payments and still pays people that failed the recruitment process? It is fine to feel apprehensive about what you do not understand but irresponsible to throw unfounded allegations.

2. The calculations about what we pay are unfortunate. It is easy to calculate how much an experienced writer can possibly make working on Freelancer and Fiverr. We are giving inexperienced hands an opportunity to become experienced. We can't start paying thousands to people who have never written a post used anywhere before from the beginning, people that can't differentiate between a landing page and a guest post. If people cared to read posts from this handle before now, some of the confusion would have been cleared. If you feel you can't work for the amount quoted, ignore it. Posting hypothetical figures will not help anyone.

3. We do not have plans of using your data for anything. Allegations of hacks and the likes are baseless.

In summary, please ignore this thread if it is not for you. We have over a dozen Nigerians working for us, some since 2012. We have had over 1500 applications today alone from this thread. Clearly, not everyone thinks we are scammers!

Thanks to everyone that has helped to spread the word including the moderators. We are always here to respond to genuine issues.

Hi guys,

It's a shame that people were quick to make unsolicited claims of your post being fraud. It goes without saying, but some simple corroborative work/google search would have ascertained the legitimacy of your vacancy.

In any case I have already submitted my application, I have a number of years worth of experience writing on different topics from sports and business to politics and economics. I can type very speedily, can research efficiently due to learning the method not only for media/blog work, but also through research papers for my postgraduate course. Furthermore, I can offer value-added service due to my experience as a Research Analyst (economic trends/foreign portfolio and direct investment), and also years' of experience in sales.

All the best with the recruitment process and it would be great if my application is successful.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Tourshaw: 5:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Neyoor:

Quite a while bro. How is life treating you?
Life has been lively if not for exams
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by dizney07(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Join Job4all via whatsapp link

https:///DEzLhdvv0NCKpm3LYgXR2n

*Kindly Rebroadcast to help others*

Thanks

Admin
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Abiajiga(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
where jdtrends and eze2000(abi na 2million), of all d ppl attackin ds thread, na two of una b spear heads, nw wey dem say go do google research una no cum show us d prove wey una get. If una no bring prove to affirm say dailyposts.co.uk na scam or prove say una bin dey wrong abt dem n apologise accordingly to us n dem ooo, make i no hear phim frm una mouth(abi na fingers sef) for NL again. Writers in deed, chimamanda adichie na musician? Abi u don c hear to go tell ppl 'c o, i b writer ooo, ma name na Ngozi Adichie'. mtcheeew, ndi ala
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Eze2000(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abiajiga:
where jdtrends and eze2000(abi na 2million), of all d ppl attackin ds thread, na two of una b spear heads, nw wey dem say go do google research una no cum show us d prove wey una get. If una no bring prove to affirm say dailyposts.co.uk na scam or prove say una bin dey wrong abt dem n apologise accordingly to us n dem ooo, make i no hear phim frm una mouth(abi na fingers sef) for NL again. Writers in deed, chimamanda adichie na musician? Abi u don c hear to go tell ppl 'c o, i b writer ooo, ma name na Ngozi Adichie'. mtcheeew, ndi ala

Can't stop laughing. You really got a wonderful command of this pidgin English. ever hear of pidgin English blog? you'll make a killing!

I doff my heart.

There are many things wrong here but most alarming is the abscnce of one single screenshot of payment info by Dailypost.

This is naitaland ...screenshots of such nature is proof beyond all doubt. why do u think Seen put 4 spaces for photos below comment box?

Or are u asking me to send u a check to buy your PC or jeep without seeing screen shot of it?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Eze2000(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
heo88:

Hi guys,

It's a shame that people were quick to make unsolicited claims of your post being fraud. It goes without saying, but some simple corroborative work/google search would have ascertained the legitimacy of your vacancy.

In any case I have already submitted my application, I have a number of years worth of experience writing on different topics from sports and business to politics and economics. I can type very speedily, can research efficiently due to learning the method not only for media/blog work, but also through research papers for my postgraduate course. Furthermore, I can offer value-added service due to my experience as a Research Analyst (economic trends/foreign portfolio and direct investment), and also years' of experience in sales.

All the best with the recruitment process and it would be great if my application is successful.

bro, when u get to d paid trial and get paid please feel don't fail to come here and prove me wrong with nice screenshot. if this opening is truly legitimate then all should know that.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abiajiga:

Tag me when they start uploading payment proofs.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Abiajiga(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
@eze2000
lol, pidgin is d sweetest of all forms of language, wif due respect to my igbo lang.
Ironically na eng lang i study as undergraduate ooo.
Any ways u v proven to b a matured n reasonable person judgin by ds ur respons nw. Bt stil do d research n take a stand.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by heo88(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Eze2000:

bro, when u get to d paid trial and get paid please feel don't fail to come here and prove me wrong with nice screenshot. if this opening is truly legitimate then all should know that.

No problem at all bro, I'd be happy to in the event I'm successful.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
viviansteph:

I wrote my test and scored above the 75% requirement, what's next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.