Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! (49249 Views)

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
raphemmanuel:
I just finish the test now, I was not an easy test especially were you are told to write an article of longer than 400 words understand 40mins.
One have to think before coming up with an idea and the thinking also took its own time.

I just pray the get to me
did they mention any topic in particular or area of concentration? Or did they just say you should write just any article??
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tourshaw:

Life has been lively if not for exams

All the best bro
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nobody benefits from fraud. That man using female moniker claimed he and his friends were paid for phantom trial yet he was unable to show proof of payment...

Instead, he switched to being the canvasser of the dailyposts thereby exposing himself further as a fraud.

The fraudsters also created account for the Scam CEO who was viewing as the scam was busted.

Beware of scam except you are part of it
I used to have respect for you on this forum but after this, no more. You just jump into someone's thread to spoil it, have they asked anyone to pay money? Where's the scam? You people think ur smart but it's all empty heads and foolishness. From the beginning of this thread till now, no one person has been scammed but you're saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by raphemmanuel(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
did they mention any topic in particular or area of concentration? Or did they just say you should write just any article??
they will give you some website address, then you write an article pertaining to that web address.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
I used to have respect for you on this forum but after this, no more. You just jump into someone's thread to spoil it, have they asked anyone to pay money? Where's the scam? You people think ur smart but it's all empty heads and foolishness. From the beginning of this thread till now, no one person has been scammed but you're saying rubbish.
Are u surprised? Many here lack common sense. If it is MMM and other ponzi schemes they will jump into it to lose all their small change. But now that there is serious work. A job that involves hard work if I must confess, they are using their diminutive reasoning in an attempt to derail it. The recruitment process is simple. Only competent writers are chosen, and not a single dime is spent.
Some are shouting scam simply because they can't pull off 3500 words daily. And yes it is a reasonable fear to have but that is why you are still paid according to the word count you can meet.

6 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
I wrote my test and scored above the 75% requirement, what's next?

The tests are in 3 stages na. You just wrote the first
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by bennymark(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
phew!

I just found me a stable writing job (God willing), will begin the application process tomorrow.

even if they say I should write 3500 words not just 400 for the test, I am game. I must have written well over 15,000 words for free on upwork (cumulative).

even Jesus had a Judah, the lazy one will always​ come up with a justifiable excuse

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
dejibanjo:

Are u surprised? Many here lack common sense. If it is MMM and other ponzi schemes they will jump into it to lose all their small change. But now that there is serious work. A job that involves hard work if I must confess, they are using their diminutive reasoning in an attempt to derail it. The recruitment process is simple. Only competent writers are chosen, and not a single dime is spent.
Some are shouting scam simply because they can't pull off 3500 words daily. And yes it is a reasonable fear to have but that is why you are still paid according to the word count you can meet.
my guy forget those lowlifes, most of them are still jobless, now that I've crossed the first stage, when will I be contacted for the second stage and what should I expect? I want to prepare ahead
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
bennymark:
phew!

I just found me a stable writing job (God willing), will begin the application process tomorrow.

even if they say I should write 3500 words not just 400 for the test, I am game. I must have written well over 15,000 words for free on upwork (cumulative).

even Jesus had a Judah, the lazy one will always​ come up with a justifiable excuse
Goodluck. Those lazy guys are ready to argue on nairaland politics section from morning till night for free but can't convert that same energy and writing skills for cash
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by bennymark(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
thanks man, I see have applied, how was the test?

I avoid them like a plague. not just writing, they would rather blame Buhari for every misfortune and incompetence than do anything creative to survive the recession, by their replies, we shall spot them

Na all man for himself, at least hush-puppy still mentors them

lofty900:
Goodluck. Those lazy guys are ready to argue on nairaland politics section from morning till night for free but can't convert that same energy and writing skills for cash
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
my guy forget those lowlifes, most of them are still jobless, now that I've crossed the first stage, when will I be contacted for the second stage and what should I expect? I want to prepare ahead
Well if you pass the 3 tests you will be invited for the trial, which is for about a week. you will need an efficient internet connection so you can get access to the tasks.
I will advice that you familiarise yourself with the skill of content writing and copywriting if you haven't. Most especially to write smartly and swiftly, cos that is key in meeting the target word-count if one is hired.
Also u may have to be patient for 2-3 weeks. I think there is an ongoing trial, so the little personnel the company has are probably focused on those candidates.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
viviansteph:

The tests are in 3 stages na. You just wrote the first
OK, so how long will it take for me to be contacted for the second stage and what's it like?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
OK, so how long will it take for me to be contacted for the second stage and what's it like?
Was it only the grammar test you did?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
bennymark:
thanks man, I see have applied, how was the test?

I avoid them like a plague. not just writing, they would rather blame Buhari for every misfortune and incompetence than do anything creative to survive the recession, by their replies, we shall spot them

Na all man for himself, at least hush-puppy still mentors them

lolz. The test was successful. I scored 86%
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
dejibanjo:

Was it only the grammar test you did?
yes. After the test, I was asked to download the results. Is there another one after the grammar test?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
yes. After the test, I was asked to download the results. Is there another one after the grammar test?
Yes you have only done one third of the test. You should login to ur profile again and find the next test button.
You are to write a 400 word article, and a 4 line sales copy.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by bennymark(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. The test was successful. I scored 86%

wow, awesome.

I am avoiding a mobile experience because of hitches

so will do tomorrow during my lunch break at work

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
dejibanjo:

Yes you have only done one third of the test. You should login to ur profile again and find the next test button.
I should login immediately or after a while? And please explain the 4 line sales copy, I don't understand?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by bennymark(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
dejibanjo:

will you be given a subject for the article and sales copy it you brainstorm?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
bennymark:

wow, awesome.

I am avoiding a mobile experience because of hitches

so will do tomorrow during my lunch break at work
I used cybercafe because of nepa wahala and slow Internet
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by bennymark(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
I used cybercafe because of nepa wahala and slow Internet

I will try to overcome those challenges, I hardly concentrate in noisy places
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
lofty900:
I should login immediately or after a while? And please explain the 4 line sales copy, I don't understand?
Just do it when you are sure you will finish the article at a go. Sales copy is pretty easy. You're just basically using your writing skill to market a product that will be displayed in the test.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
bennymark:

will you be given a subject for the article and sales copy it you brainstorm?
No u have to come up with the subject of the article, but u will be given directions on the scope of the article

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2017
bennymark:

I will try to overcome those challenges, I hardly concentrate in noisy places
I used a cool quiet cybercafe with AC. grin
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2017
dejibanjo:

Just do it when you are sure you will finish the article at a go. Sales copy is pretty easy. You're just basically using your writing skill to market a product that will be displayed in the test.
can i do it this weekend?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by bennymark(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2017
lofty900:
I used a cool quiet cybercafe with AC. grin

Badoo Banga Lee

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2017
lofty900:
can i do it this weekend?
I really don't know how the test system works. I'l just do it as soon as possible if I where u...perhaps 2morrow. Just get over it quickly so u can wait for the trial because getting contacted for the trial usually takes a while.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by bennymark(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2017
dejibanjo:

No u have to come up with the subject of the article, but u will be given directions on the scope of the article

pretty much cool, makes choices limitless
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2017
dejibanjo:

I really don't know how the test system works. I'l just do it as soon as possible if I where u...perhaps 2morrow. Just get over it quickly so u can wait for the trial because getting contacted for the trial usually takes a while.
OK. I'll do it either tomorrow or next. I need to prepare small now grin
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by rosyandchic(f): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2017
[/quote][quote author=ladywriter post=58962816]Hi guys,

I am ladywriter. I know some of you know me already and if you don't please check my threads on nairaland. [/url]https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing[url]. I don't like commenting on threads, but I just can't hold back my anger when I saw this thread. It is annoying!

This is pure slavery! How can you write 3,500 words per day and earn N100,000 per month? Do you know how many hours it will take to crank out 3,500 words daily? You will not have time for anything else in life. That is slavery, people. Writing is not an easy job. You can easily earn that amount in a week or even less if you are good at writing and you know where to get top companies to work with.
I used to slave away like that some years back until I discovered that life can be better and easier. I stopped working on content mills (freelancer.com, fiverr.com etc). I started searching for work on my own. It was tough, but God made a way out for me. Now, I write less and make more.

Seek for knowledge guys, learn content marketing, SEO, Link building, etc. These are skills that will enhance your worth in the market. Use the social media to build relationships and network with companies abroad. There are lucrative jobs out there, but you've got to dig deeper to get them.

I wish you all the best, guys!
Blessings

Hello my Lady, i just stumbled on your thread now,God bless you tremendously. pls ma,i will like to be among your students. my email is maduchidis(at)gmail(dot)com.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Ebonysydney: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Trendings:

Go to church tomorrow and give thanks, your creator just saved you from a scam. grin
grin grin
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by jobbers: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.