Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? (5696 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by optional1(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Well Yhu Avn't Met The Whole Guy In The World So Dnt Assume wink

and you haven't met all the ladies in the world so never compare or call any lady bad names..

My dear go back and read the poster below this your reply.... and see what that guy is talking about.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by jashar(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:
can a boy date a girl without asking for sex

Yes...

Reason

Fear of God

Mfondear:
Type Yes or No based on your experience and give your reasons.

Yes.

Reason

Self-Dignity and contentment.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Edopesin: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
optional1:

and you haven't met all the ladies in the world so never compare or call any lady bad names..
I'd Neva Do That But I Wanted To Make Clear The Fact That Ladies Enjoy Sex As Much As Guys Do Despite Popular Beliefs
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by optional1(f): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

I'd Neva Do That But I Wanted To Make Clear The Fact That Ladies Enjoy Sex As Much As Guys Do Despite Popular Beliefs

i modified that post

go back to first page and read the poster below you.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
optional1:
yes a girl can but a guy can't date her without asking for sex.
So sex for money
Simple logic isn't it
grin
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
So sex for money
Simple logic isn't it
grin
When you people say girls can't date without money.
Do you mean you guys buy love and pay for sex?

smiley
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Edopesin: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Ashawo mentality and responses go full this thread die......I was just hoping there would be another point that ladies will use to counter the OPs question other than "Can I guy too not ask for sex"....

Please when did almost all our ladies become prostitutes.....its becoming a general conventional trend..a sad one for that matter....

I'm not saying guys shouldn't be loving by throwing cash in relationships ....but must it be a means of exchange...
Yhur Moniker Must Be A Joke
Meanwhile I Dnt Knw If Yhur Trying To Be Funny Or Something But Try To Read Before Commenting wink
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes... Very possible. I don't do it. It increases a man's love for you.

And he would trust you that you won't swayed by material things.
that is a very simplistic view(not few) of life my sis
Money shouldn't be a yardstick for judging love
A lady loving a guy for money is no different from a lady thinking love is all about not asking for money from his guy
The emotions is coming from the same place which is fear
Fear if I ask for too much money he leaves
If I don't ask for too much money he is going to leave anyway
You should ask if he has money and support him if he doesn't have with yours
Get the picture smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by optional1(f): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
So sex for money Simple logic isn't it grin
you are O.Y.O with your opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

When you people say girls can't date without money.
Do you mean you guys buy love and pay for sex?

smiley
no my view is not that simplistic
We all need money
If your bf that you love can afford to spare you some change why not

But money shouldn't be yardstick for judging love cause money is a commodity that can be exhausted
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mfondear:
Type Yes or No based on your experience and give your reasons.

Lol @ op.. u want cause confusion o...
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
We all need money
If your bf that you love can afford to spare you some change why not

But money shouldn't be yardstick for judging love cause money is a commodity that can be exhausted
Okay.
We all need sex.

If your gf that you love can't afford to spare her vagina,you should understand. Sex shouldn't be yardstick for judging love.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Okay.
We all need sex.

If your gf that you love can't afford to spare her vagina,you should understand. Sex shouldn't be yardstick for judging love.
yes sex shouldn't be
But i most add that not only men enjoy sex
Ladies enjoy sex as much as men
Why should ladies then turn into a profit making enterprise grin
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Yhur Moniker Must Be A Joke
Meanwhile I Dnt Knw If Yhur Trying To Be Funny Or Something But Try To Read Before Commenting wink

What are u really driving at..??
Cos I'm not getting you....
First u Diss the moniker like u have some standards for choosing monikers on the forum...u now add being irrational to it by saying I did not read..
If you don't get the sarcasm in my comments, just ask me to explain...and if u don't need an explanation....there's some called "read and pass".....
Oh! I get .... U are one of those self acclaimed class monitors on the forum.....carry on....sincere apologies for not reading before commenting, and for choosing a joke for a moniker
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Edopesin: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
We all need money
Yea! Including Guys Which Means Girls Shouldn't Depend Financially On A Guy I Mean They Ahr Both In The Relationship undecided so she can equally give money
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Yea! Including Guys Which Means Girls Shouldn't Depend Financially On A Guy I Mean They Ahr Both In The Relationship undecided so she can equally give money
yes but to be realistic ladies need more money than men wink
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by shinarlaura(f): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes... Very possible. I don't do it. It increases a man's love for you.

And he would trust you that you won't swayed by material things.

Lol. .....i don't equally do it. I ve never asked for money from my man but dear saying it increases a man's love for u is not true.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Edopesin: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
1StopRudeness:

What are u really driving at..??
Cos I'm not getting you....
First u Diss the moniker like u have some standards for choosing monikers on the forum...u now add being irrational to it by saying I did not read..
If you don't get the sarcasm in my comments, just ask me to explain...and if u don't need an explanation....there's some called "read and pass".....
Oh! I get .... U are one of those self acclaimed class monitors on the forum.....carry on....sincere apologies for not reading before commenting, and for choosing a joke for a moniker
Yhu Seriously Wrote All This undecided anyways no need to get all boiled up Buh Saying All Ladies Ahr Prostitutes Is Rude! If Yhu Dnt Get It Then Thats Cool
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2017

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes sex shouldn't be
But i most add that not only men enjoy sex
Ladies enjoy sex as much as men
Why should ladies then turn into a profit making enterprise grin
Why should men pay for it?
Why should some men say they can't date without it?

It's the same reason, such ladies act the way they do.

Men enjoy receiving as much as ladies do, If not...why do we have men complaining that they receive only singlets and boxers?
They want more, but sadly...they don't tend to get it.

greyboy5000:
Can you be this realistic and agree men want more sex than women on the average?
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Edopesin: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
Thats Frm Yhur Point Of View wink
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by jakandeola(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
is impossible most girls like money dey will alwz ask some use dat as a excuse dat if d guy want sex he shd pay
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Yhu Seriously Wrote All This undecided anyways no need to get all boiled up Buh Saying All Ladies Ahr Prostitutes Is Rude! If Yhu Dnt Get It Then Thats Cool

Really!!! I actually said all ladies are prostitutes??

Yet u are the one accusing me of not reading!!

Like I said before I'm not really getting you!!

#almost isn't all...its just an estimate..
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. .....i don't equally do it. I ve never asked for money from my man but dear saying it increases a man's love for u is not true.

Vous voulez simplement donnez votre Coeur? ^o^ wink

Est-ce que vous voulez donner a mon beau frere?
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Why should men pay for it?
Why should some men say they can't date without it?

It's the same reason, such ladies act the way they do.

Men enjoy receiving as much as ladies do, If not...why do we have men complaining that they receive only singlets and boxers?
They want more, but sadly...they don't tend to get it.

Can you be this realistic and agree men want more sex than women on the average?
hmmm
Do you know ladies pay for sex too
Just that our culture doesn't encourage it as ladies are not suppose to ask guys out or too aggressive to look for love
(Listen to the lyrics of oliver twist by debanj)***you like to let it out but they call you Ashe***

Yes we all have needs but I think you will agree with me you have more needs then your bf

No I don't agree men wants sex more, otherwise ladies should refuse to have sex when persuaded by guys
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Thats Frm Yhur Point Of View wink
do you spend more than your gf
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Edopesin: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Really!!! I actually said all ladies are prostitutes??
Yet u are the one accusing me of not reading!!
Like I said before I'm not really getting you!!
#almost isn't all...its just an estimate..
If Yhur Nt Getting Me It Wnt Kill Yhu To Stay Off My Mention Then
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Edopesin: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
do you spend more than your gf
I Think I Do Cause She's Nt The Fashion Craze Type grin
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by shinarlaura(f): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Vous voulez simplement donnez votre Coeur? ^o^ wink

Est-ce que vous voulez donner a mon beau frere?

Bien sûr, C'est la chose la plus importante pour moi .
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
hmmm
Do you know ladies pay for sex too
Just that our culture doesn't encourage it as ladies are not suppose to ask guys out or too aggressive to look for love

No I don't agree men wants sex more, otherwise ladies should refuse to have sex when persuaded by guys

Do you know women give their men money too? Just that our culture and the masculine ego doesn't encourage it either.

Alright. I don't agree ladies want money more, otherwise men should refuse to give when persuaded by ladies. Shouldn't be difficult...
Goodnight grin
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

I Think I Do Cause She's Nt The Fashion Craze Type grin
so I think you are the diva in your relationship and not the other way round

Strange rrelationship you are in my bro grin
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
wish I gat a response to dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Igbo Girls Are Like This.. Na Wa Ooh!! / Top 10 Richest P0r*n Stars In The World / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.