Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? (5698 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Do you know women give their men money too? Just that our culture and the masculine ego doesn't encourage it either.

Alright. I don't agree ladies want money more, otherwise men should refuse to give when persuaded by ladies. Shouldn't be difficult...
Goodnight grin
no women give men money in rear cases sis grin
Good night sis wink
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Vous voulez simplement donnez votre Coeur? ^o^ winkAttends que je participe le plus à ce sujet, que veux-
tu dire?

Est-ce que vous voulez donner a mon beau frere?
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Edopesin: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
greyboy5000:
so I think you are the diva in your relationship and not the other way round

Strange rrelationship you are in my bro grin
if yhu put It that way grin
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Martin0 post=58361809][/quote]
Vous voulez parler francaise?
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Bien sûr, C'est la chose la plus importante pour moi .

pls u guys should stop this u need to come down to our level so that we all can flow together.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Shiitposter: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

I swear you are funny. How can not asking for money be a yard stick for a man's love. A part of you just love being called a wife material. Creamymoltenlar, what's your say here

So because her views are different from your's them they must be fake?
i'm sure you just can't imagine someone saying that girls don't depend on guys for money. That concept sounds so alien to you that anybody who subscribe to that believe is trying to score internet point.

Maybe you should stop following the crowd and have an independent thought of your own.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by specimenv(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
NO. To be fair to the ladies, can most guys be in a relationship without sex?
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Vous voulez parler francaise?
Non, je veux parler espagnol, qu'est-ce que vous
dites jusqu'à présent, est-ce que quelqu'un se marie
ici?
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Shiitposter:

So because her views are different from your's them they must be fake?
i'm sure you just can't imagine someone saying that girls don't depend on guys for money. That concept sounds so alien to you that anybody who subscribe to that believe is trying to score internet point.

Maybe you should stop following the crowd and have an independent thought of your own.

Did you see the emboldened? Did you actually read it or you just felt like talking? Go back and read it and mention me again. So because I don't ask guys for money, I need to scream it everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
Non, je veux parler espagnol, qu'est-ce que vous
dites jusqu'à présent, est-ce que quelqu'un se marie
ici?

No, Je ne suis pas Marie Mais Mon epouse est ici.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

No, Je ne suis pas Marie Mais Mon epouse est ici.
Aaaaaaa abeg ooo vous voulez faire le faire?
(Lesbianisme) abeg elle est votre ami ooo
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by shinarlaura(f): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
pls u guys should stop this u need to come down to our level so that we all can flow together.

Lol. ... sorry oo.

Good evening
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. ... sorry oo.

Good evening
Good evening to u too.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Okay then smiley smiley

You weren't mean to me. Sorry if I was rude earlier. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

You weren't mean to me. Sorry if I was rude earlier. grin
It wasn't rude! We're cool Na. smiley smiley
Have a happy night rest wink
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
Aaaaaaa abeg ooo vous voulez faire le faire?
(Lesbianisme) abeg elle est votre ami ooo

Hahahaha lol.... D'accord!
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

It wasn't rude! We're cool Na. smiley smiley

Have a happy night rest wink

Thank you. You too wink

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Fkforyou(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Yes, if she is the type with high sense of dignity and contentment.

I have had the opportunity of being with one before....I still miss her sha smiley
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by toastedbread: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Arthurwinner:
can a boy date a girl without asking for sex

yes
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by toastedbread: 1:36am On Jul 12, 2017
there are independent hard working sexy ladies who won't take nor ask for a kobo. they're limited so find one before she goes into extinction.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Alekefine(f): 1:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Arthurwinner:
can a boy date a girl without asking for sex
Gbam! direct question, direct answer
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Martin0(m): 6:05am On Jul 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hahahaha lol.... D'accord!
ok oo
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Shiitposter: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Did you see the emboldened? Did you actually read it or you just felt like talking? Go back and read it and mention me again. So because I don't ask guys for money, I need to scream it everywhere.

The thread asked for that specifically asked for that kind of info, what the fcvk do you mean by screaming it everywhere? did she write it in her signature?
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

The thread asked for that specifically asked for that kind of info, what the fcvk do you mean by screaming it everywhere? did she write it in her signature?

Just stop. I know you think you are making sense but you are not at all. I only questioned her when she said not asking guys for money increases a man's love for you. I had a problem with that part. I have apologised to the lady. Wait, I didn't even see the signature part. That means you have not come across her before that's why you said that. Man, before jumping to conclusions you should get your facts right. I'll advise you to go up and read the thread from the beginning again and say something intelligent this time. By the way you are trying to hard to sound hip.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Shiitposter: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Just stop. I know you think you are making sense but you are not at all. I only questioned her when she said not asking guys for money increases a man's love for you. I had a problem with that part. I have apologized to the lady. Wait, I didn't even see the signature part. That means you have not come across her before that's why you said that. Man, before jumping to conclusions you should get your facts right. I'll advise you to go up and read the thread from the beginning again and say something intelligent this time. By the way you are trying to hard to sound hip.

Every time you reply my post, you expose yourself even more.
Do you know what the bolded implies? that you've been documenting her post somewhere in your medulla? and then you finally snapped and now you've apologized. well, good for fcking you then. smiley smiley
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

Every time you reply my post, you expose yourself even more.
Do you know what the bolded implies? that you've been documenting her post somewhere in your medulla? and then you finally snapped and now you've apologized. well, good for fcking you then.

Like I said earlier you are trying to hard. We both visit romance section more often than other sites so I have come across her comments many times. I actually dont understand your problem. She said when you don't ask a guy for money it increases his love for the girl. So I questioned that part. I think you have comprehension problem, or maybe you just felt like typing. You are the one exposing yourself more because you sound dumb, no offence. I apologised because she didn't say anything mean to me. Others would have replied with insults. By the way how is this your business

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Splinz(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2017
vicfuntop:
...By the way how is this your business
Dude likes you. He just can't come out plain.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Splinz:

Dude likes you. He just can't come out plain.

I don't think so. He is just looking for trouble. He should have just given it a rest when I told him I apologized to the girl. He is just taking it too serious smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Funky123(f): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2017
optional1:

yes i speak so confidently...

But there are no guy out there that never asked a lady for sex..
There re guys like dat sis....I didn't believe too until i met him thou its not common
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by NaeChris: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes... Very possible. I don't do it. It increases a man's love for you.

And he would trust you that you won't swayed by material things.
I would have been on the negative, but since na you, i agree. Thats the power of sincerity. Kudos.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
vicfuntop:
I swear you are funny. How can not asking for money be a yard stick for a man's love. A part of you just love being called a wife material. Creamymoltenlar, what's your say here
There's nothing wrong with asking for money. The problem is when a girl demands for more money than the guy can afford to give her and labels men that can't meet up to her financial requirements as losers. So you're right, asking or not asking should not be a yardstick, because ideally men feel the urge to take care of women they love. So if a guy isn't taking care of a girl, he either doesn't have or doesn't love her. By taking care of her, I mean to the best of his capacity
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by dfo12(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
optional1:

yes i speak so confidently...

But there are no guy out there that never asked a lady for sex..

You know I didn't ask for it when we dated cheesy shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Wedding Photo Got Mouths Wagging Online – Check It Out / Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics / Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.