Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? (5694 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by optional1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
dfo12:

You know I didn't ask for it when we dated cheesy shocked shocked
angry

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Parpor(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
Yes is possible..... Like my girlfriend .... She is one of her kind, she love me and I love her so much .

so proud of her
I was beginning to think I'm the only guy that has a girlfriend eho doesn't ask for money oh.
@ OP,my girlfriend don't ask for money and I love her so much and also very proud of her too. Ome
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by dfo12(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
optional1:

angry

lol...just chill before you remove my ogor.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by optional1(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
dfo12:

lol...just chill before you remove my ogor.
no problem i have taken some pills

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Succes4real: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Ashawo mentality and responses go full this thread die......I was just hoping there would be another point that ladies will use to counter the OPs question other than "Can I guy too not ask for sex"....

Please when did almost all our ladies become prostitutes.....its becoming a general conventional trend..a sad one for that matter....

I'm not saying guys shouldn't be loving by throwing cash in relationships ....but must it be a means of exchange...
very bad trend with serious negative implications.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Greenbullet(m): 12:42am On Jul 13, 2017
Parpor:

I was beginning to think I'm the only guy that has a girlfriend eho doesn't ask for money oh.
@ OP,my girlfriend don't ask for money and I love her so much and also very proud of her too. Ome
you are not her boyfriend ohhh , just a substitute nigga, Any girl that wants to stay with you for life must ask you for money so she can access your financial capacity and know what she is getting into.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by safiaapussy: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2017
I know Safiaa can't though grin
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Parpor(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Greenbullet:
you are not her boyfriend ohhh , just a substitute nigga, Any girl that wants to stay with you for life must ask you for money so she can access your financial capacity and know what she is getting into.
Trust me when I say you are wrong on this one
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Greenbullet(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Parpor:

Trust me when I say you are wrong on this one
how can I trust you on a faceless forum undecided
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Parpor(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Greenbullet:
how can I trust you on a faceless forum undecided
You were wrong. Final
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? by Greenbullet(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Parpor:

You were wrong. Final

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! / WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick / Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.