Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) (3955 Views)

Popular Gay Couples Welcomes Twins After Two Miscarriages / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Theobqnkz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
What do u think abt this? Slayed or shade?

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by 25thJOE(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
that's disgusting
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anal cancer loading

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Wonders shall never....

See as it pains people instead of applauding them.

I (MBJ) rather they stick to one another, and leave the hetero babes for us, instead of them marrying good women to pretend they are straight (while secretly mount men's aaaasss)

So long as they are not marrying any of us Hetero people, why should anyone be mad at what gays do in their lives?! I don't get it.

Is it jealousy?! Bitterness because you ain't married while they are? Is it because they are happy and you have a miserable life?! What is it exactly that would make such news upset anyone? I don't get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 12, 2017
In the next 20 Years Gay & Les will take over this World !!!
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46am On Jul 12, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:

Bro, are you saying that by having gays around us, we (heteros) will mysteriously turn gay, like a plague (as Ebola)?! Knowing fully well that these people have already being around us FOR YEARS (undercover).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by emzeezlee(m): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2017
We know them by their words..jez passin by sha..u cn inbox me for adult_diapers ..we sell in bulks..nd dnt 4get to bring along your type to patronize nd we alxo ave xperienced and qualified stichers incase dah place qets loosed ....em'zeez05@gmail.com..tnk you in advance
you are playin with cancer..eediot

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by emzeezlee(m): 4:33am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Wonders shall never....

See as it pains people instead of applauding them.

I (MBJ) rather they stick to one another, and leave the hetero babes for us, instead of them marrying good women to pretend they are straight (while secretly mount men's aaaasss)

So long as they are not marrying any of us Hetero people, why should anyone be mad at what gays do in their lives?! I don't get it.

Is it jealousy?! Bitterness because you ain't married while they are? Is it because they are happy and you have a miserable life?! What is it exactly that would make such news upset anyone? I don't get it.
We know them by their words..jez passin by sha..u cn inbox me for adult_diapers ..we sell in bulks..nd dnt 4get to bring along your type to patronize nd we alxo ave xperienced and qualified stichers incase dah place qets loosed ....em'zeez05@gmail.com..tnk you in advance

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54am On Jul 12, 2017
emzeezlee:

But of course, another retarded state of mind, I have nothing against gays and lesbians so I must be gay, right? I also believe that some women deserve their beating, so I must be a wifebeaters, right?! I also stand for HIV enlightenment with the youth, so I must certainly carry the disease, right? Oh, and I stand firmly on the right to carry guns, I must be a criminal, by all means?!

Arrant Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by 25thJOE(m): 5:40am On Jul 12, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
that is so impossible
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by emzeezlee(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

But of course, another retarded state of mind, I have nothing against gays and lesbians so I must be gay, right? I also believe that some women deserve their beating, so I must be a wifebeaters, right?! I also stand for HIV enlightenment with the youth, so I must certainly carry the disease, right? Oh, and I stand firmly on the right to carry guns, I must be a criminal, by all means?!

Arrant Nonsense!
sweet gzuz...u make laff in japanese..you've mixed the whole issue both qud nd bad..you been in support of some women to qet beaten MAKES you a wife beater bro..hw on earth would you support non armed forces carry gun,tell me 4 what purpose...infact why telling us your opinion here dah u've ntn aqainst gay y nt go out publicly set up a stage nd make your opinion known to the people..you'll be stoned, lynched,then you'll go and serve your 14years ..oh u tink bisi alimI or bob_risky would build a house or get you a car..OYO LO WA..

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by krystalken2016: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
End time
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
emzeezlee:

sweet gzuz...u make laff in japanese..you've mixed the whole issue both qud nd bad..you been in support of some women to qet beaten MAKES you a wife beater bro..

Again, if a wife has the audacity to raise her hand and/or attack her husband, then that disrespectful crazy woman deserve the exact same medicine.

hw on earth would you support non armed forces carry gun,tell me 4 what purpose...i

Look around you bro, every damn criminal around us have guns, so the only PROPER way to protect ourselves is to ALSO have guns, so that we can defend ourselves... But hey, if you believe that the police will come and save you if/when there is a group of armed robbers at your door, then I suggest you wake up sharp sharp!

infact why telling us your opinion here dah u've ntn aqainst gay y nt go out publicly set up a stage nd make your opinion known to the people..

So because I believe that each people should live their life and so long as they don't enforce their sexuality on me, they can do whatever they decide. It's funny how all you religious people pretend to be good in your heart while in fact you are miserable haters.... Whatever god you follow, I am safe to say it doesn't tell you to hate others because of their sexual orientation, does it?!

you'll be stoned, lynched,then you'll go and serve your 14years ..oh u tink bisi alimI or bob_risky would build a house or get you a car..OYO LO WA..

Gays are already in Nigeria, they have been there for yrs (undercover), you can put your head in the sand and pretend they are NOT there or invisible, but I (MBJ) rather live in the REAL world. Look around you, Them Denrele and Bobrisky's are not mirages.
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by emzeezlee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, if a wife has the audacity to raise her hand and/or attack her husband, then that disrespectful crazy woman deserve the exact same medicine.

Look around you bro, every damn criminal around us have guns, so the only PROPER way to protect ourselves is to ALSO have guns, so that we can defend ourselves... But hey, if you believe that the police will come and save you if/when there is a group of armed robbers at your door, then I suggest you wake up sharp sharp!

So because I believe that each people should live their life and so long as they don't enforce their sexuality on me, they can do whatever they decide. It's funny how all you religious people pretend to be good in your heart while in fact you are miserable haters.... Whatever god you follow, I am safe to say it doesn't tell you to hate others because of their sexual orientation, does it?!

Gays are already in Nigeria, they have been there for yrs (undercover), you can put your head in the sand and pretend they are NOT there or invisible, but I (MBJ) rather live in the REAL world. Look around you, Them Denrele and Bobrisky's are not mirages.
this nt a matter of being religious or nt..we are all sinners bro,buh let take a look at the effect of same sex marriage..it breeds more harm than Good..think twice sir
mind you no 1 is hating on any1..it is the immoral act of theirs that is been condemed..fyn if you say am hatin on them you re right.. Would you allow your son/daughter roll with friends that wil influence he/she negatively?

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
emzeezlee:

this nt a matter of being religious or nt..we are all sinners bro,buh let take a look at the effect of same sex marriage..it breeds more harm than Good..think twice sir
mind you no 1 is hating on any1..it is the immoral act of theirs that is been condemed..fyn if you say am hatin on them you re right.. Would you allow your son/daughter roll with friends that wil influence he/she negatively?
the only reason Africa objects homosexual is religion and it has been proved to be wrong and ignorant, especially Christianity had been severely abandon by western nations who introduced the religion, why the poor corners of the world still allow religion determine their politics and morality the white folks embraced humanism,there nothing unnatural about homosexuality and their many species who also have gays,good day
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by emzeezlee(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Godstraight:
the only reason Africa objects homosexual is religion and it has been proved to be wrong and ignorant, especially Christianity had been severely abandon by western nations who introduced the religion, why the poor corners of the world still allow religion determine their politics and morality the white folks embraced humanism,there nothing unnatural about homosexuality and their many species who also have gays,good day
My God,did u just say humanism? Your mindset 2wards this is far beyond control..with the way you talk it shows you are already engraved in homosexualism..hw possible wil you xay u are in support of GAY nd you dnt pratice it..it just as if you are sayin you support stealing buh you dn't steal..and i alxo think you must be an ATHEIST...when it comes to morality,africans are no 1..d whites are just doing things based on there intelligence which is wrng in aspect lyk this...mayb u shud a medical practioner to list the effect of same sex marriage...you are nw xayin d white are promotin humanism..it so so inhumane

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
emzeezlee:

My God,did u just say humanism? Your mindset 2wards this is far beyond control..with the way you talk it shows you are already engraved in homosexualism..hw possible wil you xay u are in support of GAY nd you dnt pratice it..it just as if you are sayin you support stealing buh you dn't steal..and i alxo think you must be an ATHEIST...when it comes to morality,africans are no 1..d whites are just doing things based on there intelligence which is wrng in aspect lyk this...mayb u shud a medical practioner to list the effect of same sex marriage...you are nw xayin d white are promotin humanism..it so so inhumane
humanism is morality without religious dogmas,with the way you talk you must be deep into religious indoctrination and practice,there is NOTHING wrong with homosexuality if you are not living your life from the input of faith and irrational dogmas and hatred,they are many homosexual species in nature do there is nothing unnatural and harmful about it,Yes I an atheist and a freethinker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by emzeezlee(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Godstraight:
humanism is morality without religious dogmas,with the way you talk you must be deep into religious indoctrination and practice,there is NOTHING wrong with homosexuality if you are not living your life from the input of faith and irrational dogmas and hatred,they are many homosexual species in nature do there is nothing unnatural and harmful about it,Yes I an atheist and a freethinker
confirm,i thought as much..u nt even ready to listen to anytin concernin religion..i know you the effect[s] of homo buh it just that you already have a hardened mind nd also a fanatic homo..i think dose are wt got u blinded 4rm sensin dt wah u guyz are doin is way too bad..oya tell me wah brought adult diapers...loosed anus..you know wah dt means...it left to u mr freethinker..i wud urqe you to think straight

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Demonic influence at work....where we have abundant succulent sexy luscious eyepopping sensual fleshy boobs and titillating sweet ass of ladies at our disposal...nah man I go come dey bleep...Esu pofo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Godstraight:

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
emzeezlee:

confirm,i thought as much..u nt even ready to listen to anytin concernin religion..i know you the effect[s] of homo buh it just that you already have a hardened mind nd also a fanatic homo..i think dose are wt got u blinded 4rm sensin dt wah u guyz are doin is way too bad..oya tell me wah brought adult diapers...loosed anus..you know wah dt means...it left to u mr freethinker..i wud urqe you to think straight
I blame the society you grew up on

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Toks2008:
Demonic influence at work....where we have abundant succulent sexy luscious eyepopping sensual fleshy boobs and titillating sweet ass of ladies at our disposal...nah man I go come dey bleep...Esu pofo.
humans are not the only species with homosexuals it exist in many species
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Godstraight:
humans are not the only species with homosexuals it exist in many species

God asked me to tell you that he exists and he wants you to live with him in paradise forever...that the reason you became an atheist was destined to happen so that you can get to a level you don't know yet.

That is the message I have for you...Good nite

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Ishilove: 12:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

God asked me to tell you that he exists and he wants you to live with him in paradise forever...that the reason you became an atheist was destined to happen so that you can get to a level you don't know yet.

Preach on, Boda Kay!! cheesy
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Preach on, Boda Kay!! cheesy

Lol! but in all honesty the spirit of God ministered to me that the guy had a bad experience that made him doubted the existence of God but unknown to him,that thing happened for a reason yet to unfold but unfortunately,without God in his life he may never know that reason hence the need for him to reconcile with GOD...cc:Godstraight
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Ishilove: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! but in all honesty the spirit of God ministered to me that the guy had a bad experience that made him doubted the existence of God but unknown to him,that thing happened for a reason yet to unfold but unfortunately,without God in his life he may never know that reason hence the need for him to reconcile with GOD...cc:Godstraight
Is there anyone too far for God's mighty hands to reach?
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

lol,god which of the gods,please stop burying your head in illusions,god don't nedd to tell you that he exist when he can easily alert me ,that is if he exist,is such a shame Africans spend so much time in religion,science reason and technology are not given a chance to grow,u funny though

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 2:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Is there anyone too far for God's mighty hands to reach?
up to 1.1 billion people and increasing do have a religion in their lives,atheism is the fastest growing belief in developed countries,so you see the god's so called mighty hands are very week in keeping their deluded followers
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 2:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

bad experience made me kick out god in my life?

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Toks2008(m): 3:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Godstraight:
lol,god which of the gods,please stop burying your head in illusions,god don't nedd to tell you that he exist when he can easily alert me ,that is if he exist,is such a shame Africans spend so much time in religion,science reason and technology are not given a chance to grow,u funny though

Once upon a time there was light in your life but now your love is in the dark.

Well there is nothing more I can say...its a total eclipse of your heart..GOD HELP YOU.
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by emzeezlee(m): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Godstraight:
I blame the society you grew up on
i blame those who influenced ur mentality
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by khiaa(f): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Twenty percent of nairaland male members are gay. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard / 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop / Lebanon Mayor Hires Policewomen In Hot Pants To Boost Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.