Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard (3951 Views)

Behold 7 Sexy Divas Creating Stimulating Content On Instagram / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2017
It is not easy to go for months without a facial shave. It felt rough and I looked awful. when I decided that it had reach the desired thickness, I went  to get a trim and the outline was crazy. Sincerely, I look so good that you should hide your girlfriends from me.

7. Girls reply your DMs faster

Months of trying to get this hot chick to reply my three heyyy's on instagram but I was getting curved like a David Beckham free kick. They say chasing girls on the gram don't work for guys like me, but guess what I and my new friend (the beard) posed for pictures in front of a clean red Venza at the mall (not mine oh) insert filter and upload. I was getting mad love from everyone. One message pops up, guess who she called baby?

6. You become a crazy photogenic

The stress of taking a picture, trying to find the perfect lighting when your face is smooth like an egg. But with beards everything appears perfect. you can take a selfie while taking a shit and the tissue paper company will pay you for the picture.

5. Popularity takes over

Same day I got my trim, I decided to cause some trouble on my whatsapp. Took a sexy selfie, looking the other direction and all, set up my new profile picture and waited. Next day, more than half the girls on my contact were using my picture to get their boyfriends jealous. Hahahahaha.

4. People respect you

Sometimes when you go to the mall and enter a store knowing you aren't going to get anything. The store attendants know this already and reply you lazily while you are forming interested. But with a beard its different. I was standing in a jewelry store innocently admiring a wrist watch. The manger came out to welcome me and offered me drinks. I was broke, just so you know.

3. A few people think you're unserious

I didn't get the same mad love from everyone, school on the other hand was different. Lecturers look at you with scrutiny and in the exam hall, you get called to sit in front for doing nothing.

2. Most people think you've made it

Everyone assumes you must have crazy money to grow the perfect beard. Immediately I posted the first picture with my beard, friends I haven't spoken to in years started calling, telling me about work problems, school fees etc. I only they know that we are still on same level. They still don't believe when I tell them I am broke.

1. With a good beard comes great things

Everything changes when you have a clean properly groomed beard, you become a celebrity.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/11/20/7-funny-things-that-happened-when-i-grew-my-beard/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by krak101(m): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Nice
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by olaleye1355(m): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by Samusu(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Jolly good

1 Like

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2017
As I no gree get,mk I kill myself
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by sKeetz(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2017
We that dinnor have beards should commit suicide abi?

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by hakymworld1(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Thats my goal, now at the goatee level.
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by NeeKlaus: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Total truth. How many of you have ever had beards that refused to join at the jawline??

I am currently at that stage and it's frustrating. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by theunnamed: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Iffa hear angry angry
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by jacyhelen(f): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2017
I love beards...I can allow a man with sweet beards like that ot Timaya,Rick ross to Fuckkkk me without condom
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by nikkypearl(f): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2017
sKeetz:
pls do sad

1 Like

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by sKeetz(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
jacyhelen:
I love beards...I can allow a man with sweet beards like that ot Timaya,Rick ross to Fuckkkk me without condom

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by Stevengerd(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
pls do sad
Who be dis?
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
sKeetz:
use glue. find some hair from your barber
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by ubunja(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
jacyhelen:
who do u wana kill with that aids angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
The Way You Children Of Abraham Talk About Beards, I Hope You Can As Well Pluck It And Put in Your Bank Account As Money... If Not, Carry Your Dirty Beards and Evaporate

1 Like

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by AlexCk: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
U forgot one important thing,

When u grow beards, the money in your bank account grows too.
Shey i lie ni? Lol. Yeye.

#TheBeardWillGrowSoonGang.

grin grin grin
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by sKeetz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

use glue. find some hair from your barber

Get lost undecided
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by ubunja(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
sKeetz:

Get lost undecided
i cant. i have GPS grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by kalex0(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
I need a pretty lady to answer my Q ASAP

do beard looks good on dark skin guyz
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by Konquest: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
sauceandsound:
It is not easy to go for months without a facial shave. It felt rough and I looked awful. when I decided that it had reach the desired thickness, I went  to get a trim and the outline was crazy. Sincerely, I look so good that you should hide your girlfriends from me.

7. Girls reply your DMs faster

Months of trying to get this hot chick to reply my three heyyy's on instagram but I was getting curved like a David Beckham free kick. They say chasing girls on the gram don't work for guys like me, but guess what I and my new friend (the beard) posed for pictures in front of a clean red Venza at the mall (not mine oh) insert filter and upload. I was getting mad love from everyone. One message pops up, guess who she called baby?

6. You become a crazy photogenic

The stress of taking a picture, trying to find the perfect lighting when your face is smooth like an egg. But with beards everything appears perfect. you can take a selfie while taking a shit and the tissue paper company will pay you for the picture.

5. Popularity takes over

Same day I got my trim, I decided to cause some trouble on my whatsapp. Took a sexy selfie, looking the other direction and all, set up my new profile picture and waited. Next day, more than half the girls on my contact were using my picture to get their boyfriends jealous. Hahahahaha.

4. People respect you

Sometimes when you go to the mall and enter a store knowing you aren't going to get anything. The store attendants know this already and reply you lazily while you are forming interested. But with a beard its different. I was standing in a jewelry store innocently admiring a wrist watch. The manger came out to welcome me and offered me drinks. I was broke, just so you know.

3. A few people think you're unserious

I didn't get the same mad love from everyone, school on the other hand was different. Lecturers look at you with scrutiny and in the exam hall, you get called to sit in front for doing nothing.

2. Most people think you've made it

Everyone assumes you must have crazy money to grow the perfect beard. Immediately I posted the first picture with my beard, friends I haven't spoken to in years started calling, telling me about work problems, school fees etc. I only they know that we are still on same level. They still don't believe when I tell them I am broke.

1. With a good beard comes great things

Everything changes when you have a clean properly groomed beard, you become a celebrity.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/11/20/7-funny-things-that-happened-when-i-grew-my-beard/
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
Simple...
Subliminal power! grin
Re: 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard by skolab4(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thebeargang# ladies pm me for cute pics

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Mum Is In Love With Me. I Am Confused. / An Awkward Situationship / Lady Narrates How A Man Knacked Her To Asthma Attack (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.