Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

"Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite (22781 Views)

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Nollywood Actress Damilola Adegbite Stuns In New Photos / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by beautiful232(f): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
You call it ex?
there's nothing wrong,you have moved on,so let the guy move on too.selfishness no good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Crixina(f): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
I can't/won't stop that friend from dating her, but he will be excluded to hang out with us while with her.

That is a serious breach of rule #18 of the MEN's code:
rule 18: Thou shall not try to date the ex of your buddy... But, if you lose your damn mind and suddenly wanna date his leftovers, you will be thrown out from that circle of friends until you regain your senses (aka dump her). Even then, series of tests must be carried out to confirm that your sanity is intact. You shall therefore pay a fine (possibly a few rounds) and you MUST never talk about the JeZebel while with any members of the group.
highly seconded...if men can even consider that a no no, then how do you think women will see it, I mean I will always think you had a thing for my man when we were still together and you saw our breakup as a chance to jump on him.

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Bimpe29: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmn! This is a dicey question begging for answer.
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by kalu61(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2017
same here o.this girl like me die.still thinking sha
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2017
It depends on the situation surrounding the break up... but for me I cannot date my friend Ex.. but I can allow my friend to date her if he is comfortable with it

1 Like

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by mfujah(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Don't call it cheat or betrayal.... Because it is not.... A mans Poison is another man's food.. so it is a choice to do or not to do....
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Its not okay. Why ur friend's ex? That means d biatch was praying and eyeing d dude all along...
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Mimzyy:

space bookers..

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by wildrose21(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
I can't/won't stop that friend from dating her, but he will be excluded to hang out with us while with her.

rule 18: Thou shall not try to date the ex of your buddy... But, if you lose your damn mind and suddenly wanna date his leftovers, you will be thrown out from that circle of friends until you regain your senses (aka dump her). Even then, series of tests must be carried out to confirm that your sanity is intact. You shall therefore pay a fine (possibly a few rounds) and you MUST never talk about the JeZebel while with any members of the group.
Not every ex is a Jezebel. That a relationship doesn't work out as expected doesn't mean one or both involved are bad. Sometimes, some relationships are not just meant to be. I would rather my friend date my ex, if I know she is a jewel, than an outsider. The sea is big enough for all fishes, the sky for all birds.
BTW, I don't really think we should live by certain codes.. Different circumstances, different response. Peace

4 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Afam4eva(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2017
I thought love isn't something that is planned, so i don't understand how people who fall in love with their friend's ex can turn off the switch just like that. Though i can't understand that the "not dating your friend's ex" unwritten rule is predicated on the fact that you can lose your friend in the process because your friend's alliance most likely changes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by kushsy: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
its funny though... my classmate then in school once came to me to seek for permission to date my ex...told her to go ahead...they broke up after like 8month and she blamed me ...the guy was still in love with me so he went around looking for girls close me...Make them go try
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Brushless: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
oluwatoba400:
Actress, Damilola Adegbite has sparked up an interesting conversation on Instagram after she asked if it was alright for a friend to date another friend's ex or if it's considered betrayal. According to her, she been on the receiving end of the scenario a few times.

Read what she wrote below and tell us your opinion in the comments section..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/12/is-it-ok-for-your-friend-to-date-your-ex-actress-damilola-adegbite/

cc; lalasticlala
That friend is not your friend, the ex too is just using you as a fling. Remove yourself far far away from them.
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Justicealh3(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Mstwwww

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Flamzey00(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2017
My friend is free to date my ex but his sister 2geda wit every gals around him must b shareholders in my life.

1 Like

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
It depends on the disengagement if he treated me lovingly it will pain me and we will no longer be friends if he treated me horribly I'll send them best regards

Never let anyone treat you so low that you turn to a friend just know real love exist but you gotta work hard for it our generation is so lose morally but it exists you will recognize the strength and its tone
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by donaldking10: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND.
THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME THING I AND MY FRIENDS SAY.

IT IS AGAINST THE NIGGA CODE.

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by IBBG(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2017
it seems guys are cool with the idea of their friend dating their ex, but the ladies seem to take it too personal. Ladies and their wahala sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by starman4t(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Gbayi
donaldking10:

YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND.
THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME THING I AND MY FRIENDS SAY.

IT IS AGAINST THE NIGGA CODE.

1 Like

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Bgorgeous: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
It's OK but not easy
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by 989900: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by okanlawon94(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Finestface:
Nope ,if u are truely my friend ,then don't litter my surrounding with whatever i left in the bin.

Even mallam do pick out rubbish from the bin n turn it to somethinq qood...(What's nuh qood for u miqht be best for me)
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Olibboy: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
It depends. I don't think it's okay.
I have being faced with a similar issue.

In my case, the guy was making advances at me though I am very aware that their relationship didn't work! It was based on character difference anf gynotype tinz but I ignored since the lady in question was a cousin of mine.

So she (my cousin) came to me, no be small thing ooooo I refused even though she insisted that the guy specifically asked for me out of all my cousins shocked shocked shocked

I no gree ooooo because e get as this kind tinz dey work. Gossip dey easy to spread, tomorrow now you go hear say she snatched her sister's husband!

How many people I go explain to
So I no yield ooooo because I know say God go give me MY OWN
Your story is pathetic. Are you still single?
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by femi4: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Finestface:
Nope ,if u are truely my friend ,then don't litter my surrounding with whatever i left in the bin.
What if her source of joy is what you left in the bin?

Mind you, your source of joy is somebody's else waste

Live and let others live....don't be a stumbling block to another person's happiness

3 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by dlaw281(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

GUY ABEG I NEED THE REMAINING RULES

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Ehrick(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Hahaha... This got me. You didn't even give me the chance to read other comments before flipping me over with laughter. Seriously though, it's a no no for me. You've just got to respect your friend and his past relationship.

MrBrownJay1:

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by mapist(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
YelloweWest:
HELL NO!

No true friend would do that. It would reck the friendship.

Except your friend in not aware that person is your ex.

Wat if the person is a long forgotten EX?
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2017
wildrose21:

Not every ex is a Jezebel. That a relationship doesn't work out as expected doesn't mean one or both involved are bad. Sometimes, some relationships are not just meant to be. I would rather my friend date my ex, if I know she is a jewel, than an outsider. The sea is big enough for all fishes, the sky for all birds.
BTW, I don't really think we should live by certain codes.. Different circumstances, different response. Peace

A woman who dates you and them goes on dating one of your mate (or sibling) IS a demon in my world.

Crixina:
highly seconded...if men can even consider that a no no, then how do you think women will see it, I mean I will always think you had a thing for my man when we were still together and you saw our breakup as a chance to jump on him.

Exactly!!!!
When did that demon suddenly realize she liked my buddy (and vice versa)?! That a REd card o!!!!!
Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Olibboy:
Your story is pathetic. Are you still single?
What is pathetic about it
Why are you asking me if I am single, did I tell you that I am desperate

1 Like

Re: "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza, see question for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap / Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.