Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man (2246 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage? / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by Swish(m): 5:00am On Dec 15, 2005
After 5 Years of Courtship, You Find Out She's Getting Married To Someone Else

This Happened to a friend of mine 2 years, he and jummy had been in their relationship for say about 5 years (he had a good paying job and all of a sudden, she starts acting funny...no one tells him anything(i mean the girls family), the next thing he knows she calls him 2 days to the wedding and tells him. Now the thing is very funny because, jummy's girlfriends knew about it butsomehow he or any of us his friends never got to know until he told us. Well, he's gotten over though, what if it were you...for the ladies say it as the reverse.
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by damygurl(f): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2005
I'm going to be so hurt I will want to do [violent things] to him, but when I settle down to really think I'm gonna realize that I've always known we were going to break up, because if the realtionship was real good he wouldn't do that!

If the guy like comes near me at all or if I even see him shoot he's going to wish he was dead because I know myself. It's not his getting married that will hurt me, it's the fact that he didn't break up with me first and didn't have the gut to come say he's getting married to my face.

On the wedding day, he's going to see me there! I don't think i'm going to do anyting to destroy the wedding but I'm just going to be there so that he knows I can and if he likes try to do stronghead with me, then I might do something real bad!!

That scumbag was two-timing his bride and so maybe I will be doing the girl a favor!
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by Swish(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2005
the bad part was he was so close to the girls family, they saw each other almost everyday, what a shocker it was...
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by Seun(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2005
Any pre-marital relationship, no matter how long it lasts, is not the same thing as marriage. The only offence that the girl in the story committed is the deception. She had every right to marry someone else, but they should have been upfront about it. Your friend should thank his stars that he did not end up with a liar for a wife.
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by Greatpeter(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2005
Yes, nothing new.
It has happened before and it will not cease from happening.
That means we are never meant for each other.
It means she doesn't love me and so I should thank God she leaves.
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by snazzydawn(f): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2005
Thats really wicked of the girl.Much as I don't pity guys when they are dumped,I can't help feeling bad for this guy.Its really cruel of the girl.I don't really know what to say.
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by Swish(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2005
i mean they were so far down the relationship, he had a unique horn sequence anytime he wanted 2 take her out without going into her house...we even made jest about it...i mean the dude practically gave up a whole lot of habits based on complaints from her.
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by chillin(f): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2005
heyy dammy! sup wif u why did u take d interestin part off dat ain't fairrr wink
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by 2die4: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2005
A break up on any level is never easy..but it is better to break a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, than to break a marriage...
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by Swish(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2005
don't miss me here oo...the brother had intentions of settling down with her oo...he had a good paying job and he was comfortable earns 200,000 naira a month...comon and you call that boyfriend/girlfriend...Abeg make una get the picture well well o..IT was a SHOCKER...nothing was wrong with their relationship(at least to his knowledge) and two days b4 her wedding she tells him she's gettin married...someone you see practically everyday...she's making wedding plans and you don't have the slightest idea...HA...
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by 2die4: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2005
I do not underestimate the impact the girl's action must have had on him, and i am not doubting his intentions(whatever they might have been), but i am saying, is it not better that she left him now, rather than a few years into the marriage?. there is nothing worse than knowing that your wife has been going at it with another man behind your back...
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by chillin(f): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2005
Swish:

don't miss me here oo...the brother had intentions of settling down with her oo...he had a good paying job and he was comfortable earns 200,000 naira a month...comon and you call that boyfriend/girlfriend...Abeg make una get the picture well well o..IT was a SHOCKER...nothing was wrong with their relationship(at least to his knowledge) and two days before her wedding she tells him she's gettin married...someone you see practically everyday...she's making wedding plans and you don't have the slightest idea...HA...

4realll?? damn!!
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by 2die4: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2005
I do wonder though, if the tables were turned and this was a guy that pulled this stunt on the girl, would you guys not be giving him a pat on the back and going, "my guy, na you ohh, how you manage two of hem at the same time?"?
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by Swish(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2005
for real ooo... he gave up excessive drinking, he gave up frequent spending of late nights with friends(occasionally...i mean ...thank od  he's involved wit someelse now
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by damygurl(f): 3:57am On Dec 17, 2005
@chilling i didn't someone else did!
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by chillin(f): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2005
hey swishhh mehn!! that a whole lotta thang dawg d guy really tried tho! i wish d guy luck!!

damygurl:

@chilling i didn't someone else did!

yeahhh thatz aight tho!! i know d where about about it! i'm cool with it aight!!  wink
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2005
i wish we could get the babes side of the story.
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by snazzydawn(f): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2005
2_die_4:

I do wonder though, if the tables were turned and this was a guy that pulled this stunt on the girl, would you guys not be giving him a pat on the back and going, "my guy, na you ohh, how you manage two of hem at the same time?"?
Very true....now it's de chica,they are all making noise.
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by Rolly: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2006
lipsrsealed
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by disney(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2006
Maybe the brother could not perform......you never know , the babe might have some secret reasons.
Re: After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man by otokx(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2007
It can never be me.

(1) (Reply)

Thread erased. / B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest / Why Are The (few) Beautiful People Here Hidding And So Hhumble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.