Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) (9968 Views)

Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) by tuoyo21: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is world and Instagram famous Mizz Bond who has an extremely thick and curvaceous thighs. Each of her thighs has being reported to measure 49 inches in circumference.
Naija men are known to be lovers of heavy duties of this magnitude.
See more photos of the curvaceous lady below….
http://www.brivalix.com/meet-mizz-bond-the-curvaceous-lady-who-has-40-inches-thighs-photos/

Re: Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin e get yansh for instagram when i no know
Re: Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) by newyorks(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
me now smileysmileysmiley nono to me
Re: Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
If this wan give u lap dance u go think say na Rick Ross fall on you

1 Like

Re: Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) by spartan50(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
I hope you have brains that compliments your curves
Re: Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
spartan50:
I hope you have brains that compliments your curves
Bia my prend na brain u wan brain u wan fu*ck
Re: Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) by ikp120(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Trashy!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Choose Your Shape. Guys Choose Your Spec [photo] / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / Nigeria Boys Have Small Preek Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.