Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? (9971 Views)

After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Dilijingsly(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Let’s hear your opinion
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by siofra(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yes, because Nigerian men are very promiscuous. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
No. No. No.

6 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by AfroKnight: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Does it work? Even if it does, it’s counterproductive as you are stuck with that person whether you have fallen out of love or not.

Anyone who allows himself to be deceived into taking such an oath is a reckless mumu.

34 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by incogni2o: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
There is no fear in love.

Perfect love casts out fear

8 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Bolarineliza202: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's a way to destruction.
I see it as madness,if you don't love eachother don't date,love no be by force.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by helinues: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hell No

For what? When I am yet to keep some promises i made to myself.

6 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Candidlady: 4:28am On Oct 13, 2021
God4bid is love a do or die affair ni!

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Oath or no oath,who go cheat go cheat....So it's a big NO for me abeg undecided

6 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Romanoff(f): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Till it is you who becomes unfaithful.

2 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by ClassicMan202(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na mumu dey take oath....

Nothing last forever..... Even feelings

6 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by BigYash: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ladies thread grin grin Cheating machines...
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Sammy07: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mtcheeewww.
The one I did for NnwayiOgwashi self no work

Fergie001 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
angry
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by DarkCaesar(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Shit never works……I just like the fears it puts in girls heart but las las na scam. Ifeoluwa God of Iron will haunt you, this one no send ogun and blood oath

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Kyase(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:
Hell No

For what? When I am yet to keep some promises i made to myself.
grin grin
God help you
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Grace001: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Childish and ignorant act
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by rottenPussy: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wahala for who dey take oath
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by kuntash: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
small pikin stuff
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Until one of them enters market for breaking the oath
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Oath ko, Quaker oaths ni
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Matheusmartin: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na mumu dy do oath taking on top love matter. grin

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by DoctorDree(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Does it work??
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Emmadoc: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
siofra:
Yes, because Nigerian men are very promiscuous. cheesy

Can you do it?

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Mindlog: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmm...is that not desperation? sad
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by ybalogs(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Foolishness of the highest order. If you don't trust me please leave me.

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by SensualMan1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Archaic tradition that shoulda bn confined into the trashcan of history.

Only in yoruba land a poor man will put magun in his wife's Toto hoping to catch a trap

Yoruba and backwardness!

3 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by jmoore(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fornication will graduate to adultery.

No amount of oath taking will make your values to change.

If you continue fornicating while single, it will evolve into adultery when married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plants That Look Like The Female Sex Parts(pictures) / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.