Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Is The Disadvantages For Shaving The Hair In My Stomach? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Disadvantages For Shaving The Hair In My Stomach? (4107 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / The Hair On My Pussy Is Remaining 1 Strand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Disadvantages For Shaving The Hair In My Stomach? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have a trail of hair from my chest and belly button I can't stand it. grin most times some girls appreciate while some always say it disgusting. I want to shave I don't know if there's disadvantages?

I should shave it or not. I know it's normal, but it's so embarrassing. Please help!

Re: What Is The Disadvantages For Shaving The Hair In My Stomach? by agbonkamen(f): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls don't shave it.
Re: What Is The Disadvantages For Shaving The Hair In My Stomach? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why?
agbonkamen:
Pls don't shave it.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House / Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? / Trending Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.