Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers (793 Views)

A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Xsem(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Her name is Sandra and she has over 1000 followers. I guess nobody on nairaland beats that number.username is Sandra27

Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
I don't believe this.. Are you trying to tell me that she followed 1720 people within 10 days of registration?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by newyorks(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
mine is six digits too.

cum nd beat me, i dey mi huzsmileysmileysmiley
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by VargasVee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Where's this Op from?

It's the number of people she's following, doesn't mean her followers is the same digits.
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Amarabae(f): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is it an achievement? Misplaced Priority.
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Victornezzar: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oboi is she twitter
she's even a scammer
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by cheapgoals(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
wink
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Nickymezor(f): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
smiley I've come across her moniker before... Unfortunately she's a scammer and a GUY! not a lady

Search her name on Google. You will understand.
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
is that a TV with a test signal
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
I thought the maximum number of people one can follow is 250

how come shes following 1720

undecided
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2017

undecided

anyways where she at?

And have you confirmed if she trully is a lady or its some fucking nigga with red ass running the account

where the boobz at
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Xsem(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

undecided

anyways where she at?

And have you confirmed if she trully is a lady or its some fucking nigga with red ass running the account

where the boobz at

Am surprised too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

undecided
The follow back threshold is 250 jawe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wow wow wow wow wow wow
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Xsem(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Is it an achievement? Misplaced Priority.
It could be.
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Stevengerd(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na Fuckboyz Dey 4llow Her
Re: Nairaland Lady With The Highest Number Of Followers by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Over time, seûn has made lots of modifications to his forum. This was before he set the limit to the number of people users can follow to 250.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Argues Like A Woman / Amber Amour: Woman 'live-blogged Her "Rape "On Instagram' (pics) / 4 Signs That Can Tell If He Is Interested In You For A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.