Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You (4140 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Why Your Partner Will End Up Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Brytesp(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2019
No relationship is perfect. While most can agree that communication is one of the most important aspects of a relationship, most people can also admit that they don't tell their partner everything. Everyone hides things.But some secrets have bigger consequences than others. Some things being hidden from partners are just unbelievable..
My own secret was losing my virginity to a slay queen that just aborted an unwanted pregnancy 1 months before having sex with her...
Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by habsydiamond(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2019
There are some secret that are meant to be hidden for love's sake. These secrets are necessary for the growth of a relationship. If na every secret we dey unveil nobody go get wife or husband for home for this world o.

5 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by tukdi: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2019
I'll comment when e reach FP.

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by A305: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
There are some secret that are meant to be hidden for love's sake. These secrets are necessary for the growth of a relationship. If na every secret we dey unveil nobody go get wife or husband for home for this world o.
You are wise.

There are some secret of dark past that some people has that if your know, you would begin to avoid them. Statistically, Most people who has these secrets are 80% of girls. But there is a way you would love a girl, build that trust with her, get her to unravel her secrets. you would be shocked at what the girl knows or been through. And most of these secrets revolves around sexual immorality.

11 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by habsydiamond(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
A305:
You are wise.

There are some secret of dark past that some people has that if your know, you would begin to avoid them. Statistically, Most people who has these secrets are 80% of girls. But there is a way you would love a girl, build that trust with her, get her to unravel her secrets. you would be shocked at what the girl knows or been through. And most of these secrets revolves around sexual immorality.
true talk...

2 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Muhylonaire(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
habsydiamond:

Brother you are right, but last last nothing stays hidden for long.
I kept one of the affairs I had in school away from my babe, its 2years since I left school, but babe just got to know about the scandal I kept away from her. She got to know about it from someone else entirely, she confronted me with evidence and I couldn't deny it. She was mad at me and I told her I had to keep it for the growth of our relationship..... Lolz
So all secrets will still leak.

4 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by lyndaway(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nothing hides forever I even prefer you tell me everything I mean everything and I will still love you everybody has a past

4 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Fatasy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
u now f*ck her afterwards, bad sharp guy
Muhylonaire:

Brother you are right, but last last nothing stays hidden for long.
I kept one of the affairs I had in school away from my babe, its 2years since I left school, but babe just got to know about the scandal I kept away from her. She got to know about it from someone else entirely, she confronted me with evidence and I couldn't deny it. She was mad at me and I told her I had to keep it for the growth of our relationship..... Lolz
So all secrets will still leak.
Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Muhylonaire(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fatasy:
u now f*ck her afterwards, bad sharp guy

Yeye grin grin
Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Muhylonaire(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
lyndaway:
Nothing hides forever I even prefer you tell me everything I mean everything and I will still love you everybody has a past

That is what you people want, but sincerely, there are some secrets that shouldn't be told.

2 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Litigant(f): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
some secrets are meant to be taken to d grave

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin

My biggest secret was banging a famous Nairaland feminist after meeting her in one of the Nairaland parties. I will forever keep my mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Powersurge: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Females keep secrets the most in relationship. Top on that list are 1. Abortion 2. rape . Omo number of Nigerian girls that have done abortion before is high oo.

5 Likes

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by mumu9gerian: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Litigant:

Hmmmnnn
Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
A man is his secrets

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Amarallllll(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Op where are the secrets kwanu?

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by gordonchuks: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
what you don't know won't hurt you...
Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by seunmohmoh(f): 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Secrets are called secrets for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by bdchange(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Our mind has a way of playing tricks on us. Some secret are very important to share with your partner because it may cost the relationship in the future while some should stay hidden especially when no health concern is involved. If I tell you a secret and same acts plays again, you might find it hard to believe my side of the story...that's another angle to look at it.
Re: Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You by Babacele: 1:31am On May 09, 2020
Litigant:
hmmm .....Liti

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Indian Lesbian Girls Having Fun In Room Goes Viral / Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat / Is It Bad To Have Sex With Just One Man In Your Entire Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.