Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo (2922 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship / Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Gourdoinc(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have met alot of characters and being an open minded lover, have done almost everything. sex or love making as the case maybe has been observed to peak when there is room for exploration and accommodation of crazy ideas.

I taught my woman all the bad things in this world, I changed her from one prude to a machine and have always had guilty conscience for not obliging some of her own desires. Eg I encouraged ffm and she loved every bit of it, but when she suggested mmf. I virtually vomited in my mouth. how will I be able to have an erection with another naked man in the same room. somehow she has learnt to forget that desire and moved on to many other things. my issue now is her latest attraction is wierd and really uncomfortable.

she wants me to be wearing G-strings. while she makes me up before we have sex. what sort of rubbish is that. I have asked her if she is sexually attracted to clowns or something. because if it's the feminine issue, we already have that In ffm. what exactly will humiliating me in such a manner have on our sexual life, I asked and all I got is please dress up.

anyway to prevent issues, I wore the pants and she made me up, because I believe I have made her do many things she didn't initially like or agree with. now I am lying on the bed and thinking. what does she intend to do to me tonight. what sort of weird shit is lined up. now asides this pertinent thought I am having. I also have a serious issue bothering me as well.

recently we have had cases of night burglars and robbers, if we were robbed tonight and the robbers enter my house and see me stark naked wearisng such. what will I explain to them, won't they feel the need to beat me up before robbing me for being a queer?.

those who have such rich relationships, how do you feel about weird sexual explorations your partners introduce.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Amarabae(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Well, its good to be versatile during lovemaking.
It makes the whole thing fun.
Try any sexual position you want to try,
don't be rigid.
Rigidity in the other room is one of the sexual related problems some couples are going through.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Gourdoinc(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Well, its good to be versatile during lovemaking.
It makes the whole thing fun.
Try any sexual position you want to try,
don't be rigid.
Rigidity in the other room is one of the sexual related problems some couples are going through.
true but some things which women could be more accommodating with we men find it really weird. especially that mmf and ffm thing. many men seek ffm and will hate to be involved with mmf even though the lady wants it. now such makes people like me have guilty conscience. I can't just imagine being involved yet won't be happy if boo didn't oblige my own request. pretty selfish

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Ebios(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
ffm n d oda abbreviation means wot na
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by phintohlar(f): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Can someone please read & summerise for me, am breastfeeding my new born baby
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by dingbang(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Soon she will tell you to chew her pant....

And you know what? You will chew it

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by agbonkamen(f): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
I prefer Qmm and zmm grin

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
she wants u to wear G strings and put on makeups ogbeni!? shocked shocked shocked wetin we no go hear grin grin grin
Lalas247
thornapple
luminous
oyindidi
u need to read dis grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
Can someone please read & summerise for me, am breastfeeding my new born baby
op said his wife wants him to be wearing G strings and applying makeups and also she request he dances on the pole for her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Augustap(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
lefulefu:

op said his wife wants him to be wearing G strings and applying makeups and also she request he dances on the pole for her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Weirdos everywhere. How will you suggest ffm with a girl you love and cherish? Then she requested mmf and you refused, you are selfish grin. You better keep up with the role play if you want your life to be peaceful. Many are mad, few are roaming.

3 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Augustap:

Weirdos everywhere. How will you suggest ffm with a girl you love and cherish? Then she requested mmf and you refused, you are selfish grin. You better keep up with the role play if you want your life to be peaceful. Many are mad, few are roaming.
but i cant suggest to a girl to be wearing boxers for any role play na cheesy grin....i can only buy nice bumshorts for her to wear around the house.but for me to be wearing G strings like op shocked..wich kain ruff play be dat shocked grin

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by phintohlar(f): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
lefulefu:

are u so very sure? Cos if i find out say u lie, trust me dis ouz won't contain both of us
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
are u so very sure? Cos if i find out say u lie, trust me dis ouz won't contain both of us
read amcheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by phintohlar(f): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
lefulefu:
read amcheesycheesycheesy
read what.. Dnt worry i believe u

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:
she wants u to wear G strings and put on makeups ogbeni!? shocked shocked shocked wetin we no go hear grin grin grin
Lalas247
thornapple
luminous
oyindidi
Weird poo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Lalas247(f): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Lalas247
thornapple
luminous
oyindidi

Lol grin which kin role play b that shocked
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2017
thornapple:

Weird poo.
yes oo very weird 50 shades of grey ish cheesy.i think its a made up story anyway cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by harbjar(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2017
agbonkamen:
I prefer Qmm and zmm grin
which one be QMM and ZMM again
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by harbjar(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I have met alot of characters and being an open minded lover, have done almost everything. sex or love making as the case maybe has been observed to peak when there is room for exploration and accommodation of crazy ideas.

I taught my woman all the bad things in this world, I changed her from one prude to a machine and have always had guilty conscience for not obliging some of her own desires. Eg I encouraged ffm and she loved every bit of it, but when she suggested mmf. I virtually vomited in my mouth. how will I be able to have an erection with another naked man in the same room. somehow she has learnt to forget that desire and moved on to many other things. my issue now is her latest attraction is wierd and really uncomfortable.

she wants me to be wearing G-strings. while she makes me up before we have sex. what sort of rubbish is that. I have asked her if she is sexually attracted to clowns or something. because if it's the feminine issue, we already have that In ffm. what exactly will humiliating me in such a manner have on our sexual life, I asked and all I got is please dress up.

anyway to prevent issues, I wore the pants and she made me up, because I believe I have made her do many things she didn't initially like or agree with. now I am lying on the bed and thinking. what does she intend to do to me tonight. what sort of weird shit is lined up. now asides this pertinent thought I am having. I also have a serious issue bothering me as well.

recently we have had cases of night burglars and robbers, if we were robbed tonight and the robbers enter my house and see me stark naked wearisng such. what will I explain to them, won't they feel the need to beat me up before robbing me for being a queer?.

those who have such rich relationships, how do you feel about weird sexual explorations your partners introduce.
guy, u ve already introduced her to lesbianism and its like she is more into it now.. thats why she is askin u to appear like a woman bfre makin love... u re in a biig mess and u need to deal with this issue... see wht u ve caused now,u ve created a monster

4 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by adegeye38(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2017
Gourdoinc:

guy you need Jesus

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol grin which kin role play b that shocked
d funny one wey some oyibo ppl dey play grin
d guy go wear woman underwear and makeup dey act like female for the wife .so 50 shades of grey ish grin grin grin grin grin.like i said before na made up story cheesy.op don too watch 50 shades of grey grin.
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Lalas247(f): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

d funny one wey some oyibo ppl dey play grin
d guy go wear woman underwear and makeup dey act like female for the wife .so 50 shades of grey ish grin grin grin grin grin.like i said before na made up story cheesy.op don too watch 50 shades of grey grin.
50 shades of G-string
She prepping him for gaydom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

50 shades of G-string
She prepping him for gaydom grin
exactly grin
but then which normal nigerian wife go dey comfortable seeing her husband wearing G string and bra grin.op can lie sha...though the lie got me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Lalas247(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

exactly grin
but then which normal nigerian wife go dey comfortable seeing her husband wearing G string and bra grin.op can lie sha...though the lie got me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol mayb she ain't well grin both of them might b sick

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

50 shades of gay sickness grin

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by kannymoore(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Hello madam...

Pls is this who I think it is?

shocked
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by agbonkamen(f): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
harbjar:

which one be QMM and ZMM again
Ask the Op na
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Lalas247(f): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2017
kannymoore:

Hello madam...

Pls is this who I think it is?

shocked
Your one and only cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by kannymoore(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Your one and only cheesy

Geez?!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So you returned in pomp and pageantry and didn't even care to say hi??!

Aww mehn!!! embarassed

But hey!!

It's awfully nice seeing you again.

How do I get to buzz you offline?

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
kannymoore:

Geez?!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So you returned in pomp and pageantry and didn't even care to say hi??!

Aww mehn!!! embarassed

But hey!!

It's awfully nice seeing you again.

How do I get to buzz you offline?
Pele didn't even know you are here too . Ma binu
Message me lalamermaid1@gmail.com will send my number
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by kannymoore(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Pele didn't even know you are here too . Ma binu
Message me lalamermaid1@gmail.com will send my number

Lol!

No wahala,

I've sent you an email already.
wink
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by joyberry(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ebios:
ffm n d oda abbreviation means wot na
Ffm means a party with two females and a male, while mmf is two males and a female

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Female Secondary School Students Twerking During School Program / No, You Don't Have To Settle For A Broke Boyfriend / 'I Haven't Done Mouth Action In Such A long Time, I Miss Offset—Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.