Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo (2923 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship / Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by joyberry(f): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Op you introduced her to kinky sex,so better play along. As for me, Am open minded to new kinky stuff,to spice up my sex life but I have a limit oh.
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2017
joyberry:
Op you introduced her to kinky sex,so better play along. As for me, Am open minded to new kinky stuff,to spice up my sex life but I have a limit oh.

If u have a limit, I guess u're more of a sub. My opinion, though.
Re: How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2017
joyberry:
can we be friends My weakness is open minded ladies... Just friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) / No, You Don't Have To Settle For A Broke Boyfriend / My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.