Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (590365 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2017

Chief (Mrs) Grace Oluwatoye is the Managing Director of Vidsa Multiventures Ltd, a food processing company established in 2001, specializing in the production of Moringa herbal tea, bean flour, soya bean powder and other staple food products. The company is based in Ibadan. Grace Oluwatoye is a graduate of Public Health Administration, and a Masters' degree holder in Population Programme Management, from the University of Exeter, UK.

“Having been trained as a nurse-midwife, with over three decades’ experience in nutrition, nursing and development activities, I am interested in income generation using local products, and in what our grandparents used in those days that made them look younger,” she said.

In the course of her search, she came across Moringa popularly called 'miracle tree or tree of life,' because it is said to contain a lot of anti-oxidants, which helps prevent skin cancer, and also has a lot of vitamin-E which keeps the skin well nourished.

“Along the line, I stumbled on Moringa plant and since then, we have done a lot, and we have produced the Vidsamor Moringa Tea and Powder which can increase longevity. It is particularly gratifying for me, because I know that we need simple things that can make our people live longer, especially pregnant women and growing children. This nutrient-dense plant contains a lot of micronutrients, that add value to life,” she said. Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/i-am-interested-in-rural-devt-income-generation-grace-oluwatoye/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-lyy7G5h8E28/UPWGXW4rmTI/AAAAAAAAAIY/xTvdG4BOik8/s1600/moringa-oleifera.jpg[/img]

Oluwatoye who is also the founder of Lifebuilders, a non-profit, non-governmental organisation, said Lifebuilders, was established because they believe that “the integration of health, non-formal education and agricultural services, at the rural and semi-rural communities of Nigeria, will ensure poverty alleviation; increase people’s quality of life, and usher in sustainable development of the majority of people currently living below poverty line.”

Lifebuilders, is a registered social, non-governmental and not-for-profit organization, that is geared towards providing health and sustainable development interventions targeted at youth, women and rural dwellers. It was registered in 2004, and tasked with the responsibility of providing information and services on Health, Economic Empowerment and Model services.

It has its core values - Integrity, Service, Partnership Molding and Accountability. Numerous resources have been utilized to implement high impact remedial programmes, and provide services that have significantly improved the standards of living and quality of life, of vulnerable groups including children, young people and women.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
laudate:

Chief (Mrs) Grace Oluwatoye is the Managing Director of Vidsa Multiventures Ltd, a food processing company established in 2001, specializing in the production of Moringa herbal tea, bean flour, soya bean powder and other staple food products. The company is based in Ibadan. Grace Oluwatoye is a graduate of Public Health Administration, and a Masters' degree holder in Population Programme Management, from the University of Exeter, UK.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-lyy7G5h8E28/UPWGXW4rmTI/AAAAAAAAAIY/xTvdG4BOik8/s1600/moringa-oleifera.jpg[/img]

Oluwatoye who is also the founder of Lifebuilders, a non-profit, non-governmental organisation, said Lifebuilders, was established because they believe that “the integration of health, non-formal education and agricultural services, at the rural and semi-rural communities of Nigeria, will ensure poverty alleviation; increase people’s quality of life, and usher in sustainable development of the majority of people currently living below poverty line.”

Lifebuilders, is a registered social, non-governmental and not-for-profit organization, that is geared towards providing health and sustainable development interventions targeted at youth, women and rural dwellers. It was registered in 2004, and tasked with the responsibility of providing information and services on Health, Economic Empowerment and Model services.

It has its core values - Integrity, Service, Partnership Molding and Accountability. Numerous resources have been utilized to implement high impact remedial programmes, and provide services that have significantly improved the standards of living and quality of life, of vulnerable groups including children, young people and women.
This is a wonderful afonja woman. Proud of her.
Egbon deomelo, where do you get all these companies info? Omo you be baddest! Shoutout to laudate and other lovely people that have made contributions to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2017

Dr. Labo Osude is a dentist and a passionate believer in the use of organic, natural products to revitalise the skin and body. She set up Kalos Health and Beauty Products in order to make herbal products that were beneficial to her community, and the general public. Her agro-processing firm, makes the following products:

Moringa Bearberry Soap, Face Mask, Glow Lotion, Hair Oil, Lip Balm, Luxury Soap, Papaya Soap, Peppermint Soap and Oil are part of her range of products. She also manufactures Kalos Hibiscus Zobo Tea Packs. She has a farm in Ilishan-Remo in Ogun state where she grows Moringa leaves and processes them into user-friendly herbal products and supplements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csjq57pbmZk
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
laudate:

Dr. Labo Osude is a dentist and a passionate believer in the use of organic, natural products to revitalise the skin and body. She set up Kalos Health and Beauty Products in order to make herbal products that were beneficial to her community, and the general public. Her agro-processing firm, makes the following products:

Moringa Bearberry Soap, Face Mask, Glow Lotion, Hair Oil, Lip Balm, Luxury Soap, Papaya Soap, Peppermint Soap and Oil are part of her range of products. She also manufactures Kalos Hibiscus Zobo Tea Packs. She has a farm in Ilishan-Remo in Ogun state where she grows Moringa leaves and processes them into user-friendly herbal products and supplements.

Egbon laudate, you are the best.
More eweddu to your amala
grin.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
deedeedee1:

Egbon laudate, you are the best.
More eweddu to your amala
grin.

Hehehe.... why you dey flatter me like dis? cheesy I just enter supermarket for my area, na im I see all these fine-fine products. I come dey check the name for internet. I was surprised to see that they were actually made, right here in Nigeria. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... why you dey flatter me like dis? cheesy I just enter supermarket for my area, na im I see all these fine-fine products. I come dey check the name for internet. I was surprised to see that they were actually made, right here in Nigeria. undecided
Lols! You are doing a great job

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomeelo: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2017

Ms. Bunmi Lawson is the pioneer Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited.

ACCION prides itself as a model Microfinance Bank with unique and well researched products and services to delight its customers. ACCION Microfinance Bank led by Bunmi Lawson commenced operations in May 2007 with one branch and 18 staff has today grown to become a National Microfinance Bank with over 259,313 customer accounts and 37,800 active borrowers serviced in over 50 branches in Lagos, Rivers and Ogun, Oyo and Anambra states and over 1000 total staff members as at July 2017. In line with its National expansion strategy, the bank opened its first branch outside Lagos in Port Harcourt in September 2015. It followed suite with the opening of its first branch in Ogun state in May 2016, Oyo and Anambra States in August 2016 respectively with plans to increase presence to six other states in the next four years. Accion Microfinance Bank recorded a gross turnover of N4bn as at December 2016 and has disbursed over N72bn in loans from inception to date and has total assets of N7.5bn as at December 2016. Its shareholders are ACCION Investments, Citibank, Ecobank, International Finance Corporation and Zenith Bank Plc.
Ms. Lawson holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the IESE Business School, University of Navarra and is an alumnus of the Lagos Business School. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria.
She is also a Fellow of the following Institutes; Institute of Credit Administration of Nigeria, Institute of Credit & Collections Management of Nigeria and Association of Investment Advisers & Portfolio Managers of Nigeria. She is also a Committee member of the following; Technical Research and Public Policy Committee of ICAN, Working Group of the MITC Committee of the Microfinance Platform and Strategic Review Committee of Developing Effective Private Education, Nigeria (DEEPEN). Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), Pan-Atlantic University, Steering Committee on the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women (CBFW) ‘Technology for Change’ (T4C) project and member SME, Finance & Financial Markets Policy Commission (SFFPC) of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group. She is also on the Board of CIBN Press Ltd. She is an Advisory Board Member of Bridge International Academies, Nigeria, Co-Creation Hub (CcHub), Nigeria, MaTontine Inc. New York, USA; and Simply Exponential Consult Limited as an independent director.
She has attended several courses both locally and internationally at renowned institutions including Harvard Business School, INSEAD and the Boulder Institute for Microfinance and has successfully completed the CBN/CIBN Microfinance Certification Programme. She has presented several lectures/speeches both locally and internationally in Microfinance and other areas of capacity building for small scale industries and young entrepreneurs, SME Financing as well as been part of special workgroups on various topics bothering on several aspects of the Nigerian economy.
Prior to joining ACCION, Bunmi was the Executive Director of FATE Foundation Ltd/Gte, a leading business development service provider, a co-owner and Executive Director of VLA Lawrence & Associates, a leading Human Resources services organization and has over 27 years post graduate experience in finance, insurance, marketing, auditing and banking.
She is a mother with 2 lovely children.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomeelo: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2017

Rasheed Sarumi
CEO Saroafrica International Ltd.

Rasheed Sarumi is a 1989 Agricultural Engineering Graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife. He served as the pioneer Managing Director of Saro AgroSciences Ltd from inception in 1991 until 2010 and has been pivotal to the growth of the Group of companies. He is an astute Entrepreneur, well travelled and an alumnus of the Harvard and Lagos Business Schools.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:19am On Aug 25, 2017

Simbabe Balloons and Accessories (now known as Simbabe Global Ventures), is a company that deals with event decoration, event management, procurement of various interior decor goods that include (but are not limited to) balloons and accessories, flowers and floral accessories , Helium Gas, Blimps (Advertising Balloons), Lighting and seasonal items such as christmas trees and ornaments, valentine items etc. It is one of the earliest event decor companies, to set up shop in Lagos.

Simbabe Balloons and Accessories is a leading event decorator in the country. Some of its' customers have included: The Federal Government of Nigeria - (i.e. (decoration of ASO VILLA, and the President’s residence, as well as all other offices within the villa), from 2003-2006. The company also decorated the NLNG building on different occasions. Their customers are from all over Nigeria, and the west coast of Africa. Since the inception of the outfit, they have handled lots of events and seasonal decorations, for state governments such as Lagos State Government, and the Ondo State Government. Their clients also include Zenith Bank, Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, Union bank etc.

They also provide both fresh and artificial flowers, as well as floral accessories such as floral foam, dry oasis and wet oasis. Floral arrangements for various occasions can be made upon request.

Today, the company which is owned by Pastor Olusegun Osunsan & Pastor (Mrs.) Oworonke Osunsan, is one of the leading decorators in Nigeria. They also have a training academy, where different skills and techniques regarding event decoration & event management, are taught to entrepreneurs.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomeelo: 3:54am On Aug 25, 2017
saintfieldcastro:

We should post to enable u guys have a lot to repost and discuss on ur useless thread?

Tell me what is here that u guys haven't copied and pasted in ur thread just to increase the page number..

I lost interest when I found out over 95% of what is obtainable from ur thread is just exaggerations, repetitions, recycling, reposting of our posts and comments and bogus images from internet and Computer generated graphics

See sadness, painment, crying and wailing by sour losers.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2017
DabuIIIT now lives on this thread! Bet when you walk past any Yoruba you watch in awe.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
GoldNiagara:
DabuIIIT now lives on this thread! Bet when you walk past any Yoruba you watch in awe.

yep,just like geomaloo lives on the 'other side' and the other conehead who ports posts frm 'there' to boost and widen the gutter on here,huh? And of cos,i watch in awe,in awe of yall .......cos of Awo lemme nah say it grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2017
DabuIIIT:

yep,just like geomaloo lives on the 'other side' and the other conehead who ports posts frm 'there' to boost and widen the gutter on here,huh? And of cos,i watch in awe,in awe of yall .......cos of Awo lemme nah say it grin

So you live in a gutter. Always impulsive and thoughtless typical of Ipods.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2017
GoldNiagara:

So you live in a gutter. Always impulsive and thoughtless typical of Ipods.
side by side with yall Ps dammit,if u say so...make no mistakes,am only on here cos....i wanna help lolsss so yall get a laif grin
sai Awo
Psy baba.. grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
DabuIIIT:

side by side with yall Ps dammit,if u say so...make no mistakes,am only on here cos....i wanna help lolsss so yall get outter da damm ghóta grin
sai Awo
Psy baba.. grin

we create the thread and you wan die put.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
If not for Awo,nat geo wild wud concentrate on the eweduside 247
GoldNiagara:

we create the thread and you wan die put.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Only Awolowo/Abraham Adesanya/AFENIFERE..the rest,nada

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by hilroy: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
DabuIIIT:
If not for Awo,nat geo wild wud concentrate on the eweduside 247

Your posts are just totally void and bereft of anything sensible. Stop derailing the thread with your illogical and childish posts
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Funmi Ajila-Ladipo, has been on the fashion scene for a long time. The trendy, stylish beautiful lady, is admired by many people in the industry. Her outfit, House of Regalia (now known as Regalia by FAL) is an African fashion brand, whose trademark has been quality and style, since 1987. Regalia is a Haute couture brand, whose works are churned out using creativity and style.

Regalia is well established in Nigeria, and offers high-quality apparel for men, women, and young adults. Their clothes are colourful, brightly patterned, creative pieces, designed to grab the attention of any onlooker. The ethnic prints are eye-catching and totally engaging. Funmi Ajila-Ladipo's outlet - Regalia - also stocks accessories, purses and collectors items (dolls). It recently launched a footwear line for men and women.

Regalia emerged the winner of the Afprint Designer of the year Award (1987/1988) from her first individual collection; and has since won many awards. Funmi Ajila-Ladipo, the owner of Regalia, has been the President of the Fashion Designers' Association of nigeria (FADAN) for the past few years.

Her design house has created many collections using various unconventional materials; ranging from the Ovation collection created for Ovation Magazine using just pieces of magazine, to the Kanekalon collection using kanekalon hair fibre to create her designs.

Regalia's collections are positioned in the mid-upper range price segment, and several ranges from each collection, are presented to the public each year.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
hilroy:

Your posts are just totally void and bereft of anything sensible. Stop derailing the thread with your illogical and childish posts
grin
cry me a lagoon
grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017

Taofick Okoya, son of the industrialist and multimillionaire businessman Chief Razak Akanni Okoya owner of Eleganza Group, is a rather unusual man. Instead of staying back & relying on his family's wealth, Taofick chose to create his own business, and carve out a totally different niche. He set up FICO Solutions Nigeria Limited, the creators of the first ever set of Nigerian Fashion dolls tagged The Queens of Africa & Naija Princesses.

The Queens of Africa program is dedicated, through the use of books, dolls, comics, music and animation series, to empower children of African descent and their counterparts, to be confident of their identity and to become mature, ethically. The dolls and materials are designed, through fun and engaging materials, to subconsciously promote African heritage.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-1uJWpsiDx60/U7-WT4idIvI/AAAAAAADJ9M/SyQ3ezf93ts/s400/barbie-wedding-34.jpg[/img]

Queens of Africa celebrates being an African girl in the 21st century by drawing on the strengths and achievements of our ancestors and bring them up to date to empower and inspire today's generation of African girls.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-C8ltbx94yNY/U0RLqxNDC2I/AAAAAAAAAaA/4yiscdi0eko/s1600/barbie-wedding-034.jpg[/img]

Each doll represents a different tribe of Africa. There is NNEKA (Igbo), AZEEZAH (Hausa) and WURAOLA (Yoruba) and they are sold in various outfits. The most popular ones are the dolls dressed in traditional attire. The dolls can be ordered from Amazon, the online store. It has been widely accepted in different parts of the world.

"I got into the doll business by chance. At that time my daughter was young, and I realized she was going through an identity crisis,’ Taofick tells me when I reach out to the Lagos-based founder over the phone. He further adds, ‘She wished she was white, and I was trying to figure out where that came from."

I used to always buy her white dolls, and it never got to me that it was relevant which color, her dolls were. On top of that, we have DSTV in Nigeria where children watch the Disney programs, and all her favorite characters were white. I started to understand why she’d feel the way she did, ‘cause it was all that she’d been exposed to,’ the Queens of Africa dolls creator explains.

Upon realizing the non-existence of black dolls within the Nigerian market, he decided to create a brand of his own. Lucky for him, he made international headlines seven years after the brand’s inception, for outselling Mattel's Barbie dolls, Barbie in his native Nigeria (selling between 6000 and 9000 dolls a month) according to Reuters reports.https://www.forbes.com/sites/declaneytan/2016/05/18/nigerias-leading-doll-brand-is-coming-to-america/#6b30976d3a1c

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Dude you be tout! You insufferably hilarious.lmao.

My brother, please let that dustbin of a thread rest in peace na... wink
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
hilroy:

In honesty, there has never been any zeal from start. The pages on this thread increase because there were many Yorubas that were exposing the lies and chestbeating on this thread. The moment they stopped making comments on this trashy thread, the pages started dwindling because you guys struggle to post anything sensible. And please stop playing victim of being banned, you aren't the only people that get banned. I have being banned several times, and I just came back from a weeklong ban.

Make una let that dustbin thread rest in peace na... wink

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by mercyville: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
ADEWALE ALADEJANA FOUNDER/OWNER

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/2-years-ago-i-started-my-business-with.html

A Nigerian entrepreneur, Adewale Aladejana
, who owns sapphire scents - has shared how he started from the bottom to get to where he is (which is relatively a good place). The young man who said he started his business with 30,000 naira in 2015( 2years ago) - has met with a lot of top shots in Nigeria including former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd.) and others.

Yesterday the young man launched the sapphire scents 2 flagship stores in Lagos and Abuja.

Read his words below;

This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. In April of 2015 sapphire scents started with just N30,000 today we are opening 2 showrooms in Lagos and Abuja!

I want to encourage someone today, a little spark can become a fire, a little drop can become an ocean. Believe in what God has given you, don't look down on your talent and gifts, God is a world class God and whatever He gives you is world class!

Banish small thinking! Although it's okay to start small but trust God for expansion and enlargement.

These are the things God can do and it is marvelous in our eyes, I strip myself of every confidence and I give all glory to Jesus.

You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/2-years-ago-i-started-my-business-with.html

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
@Laudate,

Have you started with the categorization?

If not, I believe this is a task we can split across the members here....by pages.

I'd like to execute it by this weekend.

totit deomelo, hilroy ODVanguard shocles0 etc.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by hilroy: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
kn23h:
@Laudate,

Have you started with the categorization?

If not, I believe this is a task we can split across the members here....by pages.

I'd like to execute it by this weekend.

totit deomelo, hilroy ODVanguard scholes0 etc.

Are we gonna do the categorization on this thread? or do we have to create another thread for this purpose?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by hilroy: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
hilroy:

Are we gonna do the categorization on this thread? or do we have to create another thread for this purpose?
Please answer the question above..

Cc ;kn23h
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
hilroy:

Let's keep it on this thread.

Laudate suggested that we create a categorized list of the company first. As we go along, we will find ourselves making more categories.
i.e companies that falls under health, retail, tech, etc. We may also need to create subcategories.

But first things first, let's brainstorm on category taxonomies.

Here goes my own:

Health
Retail
Tech
Auto
Oil & Gas
Education
Pharmaceutical
Home Improvement
E-commerce
Fintech
Fashion
Cosmetic
Hair care
SPA
Toys Production
Agriculture
Agri Tech

In addition, only companies owned/founded by Yorubas.

CEOs (not founder) Managing directors is for another day. smiley
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
hilroy:

Kn23h, I so much love this pix

I can't take credit for that. Some else created it on this thread. But emi gan feran aworan yen grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.