Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55968 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by ivolt: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Yes, the same way elephants used to defend themselves against rats. Aunty, women and rats are not akin to each other na. Defending yourself sometimes is the only and best alternative, except one wants to die a coward. If a woman attacks a man with punches, the man has every right to defend himself ,throwing back punches is calculative punches is allowed. Ion know why you defending all these wicked women

You might need to learn the rules of grammar before attempting to correct
other people's sentence.

A coward is a sissy who will attack a weaker person but will run when he
meets his match.

I know it is probably impossible for you to understand that violent
reaction is a beastly act that should be reserved for animals.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

At least now we are clear on where you stand. You see nothing wrong in a woman using foul languages on her man. And you also believe no matter what nothing should be done to correct that dirty and bïtchy character from some of you.

And men who are at the last thread of self control, who lose it and hit on their wives are cowards despite that the wives were the instigators of the fight.

The loud mouthed market women who can't control their tongues are heroines and saints.

Don't I just love your logic! cheesy

Bro, you are wasting your time, they'll never agree with you. The man must always be the one to be held accountable because he is the one that's meant to suck up their bullshiit and walk away.

Afterall, he is a mindless robot and can't get hurt by verbal abuse. And also, they are the weaker vessels that can't control their mouth when they are hurt.

By the way, according to women, if two people are fighting and one picks up a gun and the other picks up a knife, then the one that picks up a gun is a cheat and a coward because the one with knife is at a disadvantage... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by newyorks(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Let's stop all this hypocrisy. Who told you the woman is defenseless? Always too quick to condemn a guy and defend the woman without knowing what transpired between them. No man will wake up one morning and start beating a woman who did nothing bad unless he's insane so next time you see a man beating a woman, instead of abusing the guy, find out what offense the woman committed because these women can be evil and wicked
was actually scrolling to see a comment and urs hv got me.

some ppl can be easily provoked and some women have a way of persistance nagging even after warning her to keep mute. so untill u desend on her she won't adhare.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
twerkjack:
so if ur partner offends u, u hv the right to hit her? what of when u offend her? what does she do then? since beating is the answer. even kids should not be beaten up like that talk more of a woman who trusts u enough to date or marry u. so why are u men so barbaric nd proud of it? nature made u stronger physically so u can protect not abuse. if proper laws were put in place ppl like u would be behind bars. smh
Madam you are angry o!

We dey quarell? grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by naijaboiy: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fkforyou:

Bro, you are wasting your time, they'll never agree with you. The man must always be the one to be held accountable because he is the one that's meant to suck up their bullshiit and walk away.

Afterall, he is a mindless robot and can't get hurt by verbal abuse. And also, they are the weaker vessels that can't control their mouth when they are hurt.

By the way, according to women, if two people are fighting and one picks up a gun and the other picks up a knife, then the one that picks up a gun is a cheat and a coward because the one with knife is at a disadvantage... undecided
Mehn I'm just having fun here cos I know no amount of argument will change anything.

Personally I won't tolerate a lady with a foul mouth but I thank God my mouth is also foul x2 but the problem is that they will still complain that you're verbally abusive because they know your words over powers their own..

I just tire for these lots! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by angelanto8(f): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Let's stop all this hypocrisy. Who told you the woman is defenseless? Always too quick to condemn a guy and defend the woman without knowing what transpired between them. No man will wake up one morning and start beating a woman who did nothing bad unless he's insane so next time you see a man beating a woman, instead of abusing the guy, find out what offense the woman committed because these women can be evil and wicked
senseless post.As a man no matter how much a soldier pushes you will you react this way? Even a child.why should a woman be differrent.Abusive much:@
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

Mehn I'm just having fun here cos I know no amount of argument will change anything.

Personally I won't tolerate a lady with a foul mouth but I thank God my mouth is also foul x2 but the problem is that they will still complain that you're verbally abusive because they know your words over powers their own..

I just tire for these lots! grin

Thats women for you bro..They must have the last say at all times,.... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by bcbones: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
nuffin to say......social media is also a platform for gossip and abroko..the act is really bad but i ll not say the ther party is guilty or not.

Create, customize and send professional invoices in secons. Impress your clients with acuteinvoice.com
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by twerkjack: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
women!any man who can beat u, can as wel kil u

..... so those of u who continue to live with men who beat u up, KUDOS to u. ur coffin will soon arrive.

women should fight this injustice with education nd opportunity. learn to see urself as a unique individual with potential to be anything u want. dont depend on anybody even if they're ur spouse and have self respect. when u do that, he wont hv any reason whatsoever to abuse physically or orally. because if we keep waiting for these men to receive sense,,,,,,, u go old!
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by bcbones: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
nuffin to say......social media is also a platform for gossip and abroko..the act is really bad but i ll not say the ther party is guilty or not.

Create, customize and send professional invoices in secons. Impress your clients with acuteinvoice.com
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmm this indeed seriously something you ve to take a practice b4 setting it out..

Hmmm but please if I should ve an opinion over this eh just keep this tactics and look for other way's this tactics u wanna use is very dangerous ooo

hahaha okay Martin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by enimooko: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Interesting....here to read comments grin

Modified:
hehehe as usual the women defenders have come to abuse the man and call him weak lol....but if na the babe beat the man now una go dey laugh dey hail the babe. Foolish fools
Ajeku Iya nio je, Ajeku Iya nio je, Ajeku Iya nio je
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

hahaha okay Martin
eh am serious ooo,if I had the opportunity I will beg over this ooo,coz I can't imagine what the man will feel like,?eh please ooo
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Elijahhopelarry(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
her hands weren't cut off,how is she defenseless?....

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by joenor(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
it's so glearly that he beats his wife at home... I really don't see why u should beat up a woman.... we know women mouth can run faster than the speed of light... but walking out on her, makes you a beta man.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
newyorks:
was actually scrolling to see a comment and urs hv got me.

some ppl can be easily provoked and some women have a way of persistance nagging even after warning her to keep mute. so untill u desend on her she won't adhare.
I'm happy u r reasonable
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
angelanto8:
senseless post.As a man no matter how much a soldier pushes you will you react this way? Even a child.why should a woman be differrent.Abusive much:@
the only difference between a soldier and civilian is just the gun. Take away the gun, he has just the same two hands as anyone else so why won't I beat him up. You ladies always think you can get away with anything

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Abee79(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
And all the while the i.diot OP stood there with phone to record the assault . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
ImaIma1:

Walking away is better. Infact it is more painful for the woman when u ignore her and walk away. There is no logical reason to beat a woman. Don't even talk about what she did or said. In my secondary school, when a guy hit a girl, the soldiers will not even ask the guy what she did. They didn't care. They just ask the girl to pick his punishment and he must serve the punishment. It was like the gravest offense...the only offense where the offended picks d punishment.
No man has a right to hit a lady...none whatsoever. If u now use that your muscle hands and kill her nko, the story will change. Your mouth will not be sharp again.
Real men do not hit women. My husband would rather take a long drive to Maiduguri and back instead of hitting me...no matter what i do
No matter what you do?? That's a lie. Push him real hard and see what happens
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by logica(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.
Ah ah. So one man cannot handle him. You need 4 lame guys. Strength in numbers abi?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by COdeGenesis: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
ivolt:

You might need to learn the rules of grammar before attempting to correct
other people's sentence.

A coward is a sissy who will attack attacks a weaker person but will runruns when he
meets his match.

I know it is probably impossible for you to understand that violent
reaction is a beastly act that should be reserved for animals.

Women are not weaker vessels. All depends on angle you look at it.The man only acted in self defense, I wonder if you wanted the man the lay low and be called a sissy.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Elijahhopelarry(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

How is that being a hypocrite if she insults him he can insult back .. what's hypocritical about that ?
My thing is why must he hit her just because she got mouthy .. if you are a woman beater pls do you .. if u support men who are cowards and beat up women that's you .

I gave my opinion so plssssss u know the rest .. u can give urs
LoL...if she insult him,he can insult back abi?.. good!

if the guy hits her,she should hit back.... equation balanced.....if she nor con fit bear am na she Sabi

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Maxi112: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Beating a woman is wrong.

I don't support it ...except in self defence.

Take the weapon from her and don't continue to pummel her
OK.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe....just trying to put you in a tight box jare.

But like I explained to someone up there, every man knows his woman same for the woman too. There are some violent relationships that have not been dissolved and you won't believe it.

Not like any of these abuses are good but some people are just insane and trust me before a man will hit an insultive woman I'm sure he must have warned her about it severally and ignored her sometimes too. But then it keeps happening and trust me sometimes the worst has to happen before some people learn their lessons.

There are no set rules to this shït honestly. It's a wrong thing to be abusive but many people keep applying such methods because at the end of the day we are humans and we all have limits and tolerance levels.

[b]Constant abuse of any kind should not be encouraged
though but I can't fault a man if he loses it once, you women don't know how difficult it is to bottle up a raging emotion.

You just don't know.
[/b]
I agree @ bolder
Lol release me from the tight box na grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by wtfcoded: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'll beat the shit outta any lady that "truly fvcked up"
angry
Some women mouth be like hell fire.
Their ranting n insults can make a gentleman turn yo beast in matter of seconds

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by exhibit7432(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Even if she dies !
Men are physically stronger ... does that pic look like she us the aggressor ...
so if ur sis , aunt or mum dies something bad they should get beaten up in public ? Pls ans

Oh but if it's a man they should?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
exhibit7432:

Oh but if it's a man they should?

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by silkytouch(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
If this was abroad as soon as the man touches her
About 10 men will jump and beat the hell out of him ...
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad
See as his throwing her about taking if shirt for a lady mtcheew useless man

Lies! If it had happened abroad you'd ve said if it were in Naija...bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
Freedom of speech landed Mandela and others like him in prison.

Remember that.
That was then tho
Now I can say .. go and Bleep your mum senseless ( ok it's rude ) I can say that if I like Na my mouth ( freedom of speech ) not a crime
So should I get flooded
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by wtfcoded: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

How is that being a hypocrite if she insults him he can insult back .. what's hypocritical about that ?
My thing is why must he hit her just because she got mouthy .. if you are a woman beater pls do you .. if u support men who are cowards and beat up women that's you .

I gave my opinion so plssssss u know the rest .. u can give urs
Most men were not born to talk too much...they Get angry @ any verbal attack 4rm any lady.
U better learn that, or see ur mouth get punched out by hubby.
Men hates women that talk bullz

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
silkytouch:

Lies! If it had happened abroad you'd ve said if it were in Naija...bla bla bla.

Will you gerrout of here n go celebrate ur birthday grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
wtfcoded:

Most men were not born to talk too much...they Get angry @ any verbal attack 4rm any lady.
U better learn that, or see ur mouth get punched out by hubby.
Men hates women that talk bullz
Let him try it ... plenty empty cells where I am grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.