Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55966 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by wailersarefools: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2017
[s]
Benita27:
She said "Africans be staring like goats". She didn't call Africans goats. Try to comprehend before typing shìt.

To those of you supporting the dude, irrespective of what the lady did, pulling off his clothes just to beat the hell out of her shows he's a weakling.
[/s]

Stfu. Quiet.
If the woman had overpowered dude, will you be here typing this poo? Perhaps you would have been shouting how women are now very strong.
If any of ya b!iatches try any rubbish like that to any man who knows his onions, the best is to get sufficient evidence and beat the hell nonsense outta ya, rubbish.
Weakling my foot and get beaten by woman.
Again what happens to that nonsense you call gender equality, are you not equal again.
Gerrarahere.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2017
He pulled off his clothes just to beat a lady? shocked shocked shocked

And I see some guys supporting him. Chaiiii! Let the world just end biko abi which kain uselessness be this... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Stfu. Quiet.
If the woman had overpowered dude, will you be here typing this poo? Perhaps you would have been shouting how women are now very strong.
If any of ya b!iatches try any rubbish like that to any man who knows his onions, the best is to get sufficient evidence and beat the hell nonsense outta ya, rubbish.
Weakling my foot and get beaten by woman.
Again what happens to that nonsense you call gender equality, are you not equal again.
Gerrarahere.
Obviously you're demented but you don't know that yet. With the amount of nonsense you just typed I'm sure you beat your mum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Biggcake:

You tiny little hoe, have you bothered to ask her why she liken Africans to goat?

And that's how I will beat you effortlessly and there after proceed to give you a good hot fvck that will make pusssy never to remain the same.
Are you the only African on this thread?, did she tell you she isn't an African herself?. At times some of you take inconsequential matters to heart.

Idiat!.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by jashar(f): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Some people are demonic....

did they have to wait till they got enough video coverage and pictures before they intervened?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Blackhawk03:
He pulled off his clothes just to beat a lady? shocked shocked shocked

And I see some guys supporting him. Chaiiii! Let the world just end biko abi which kain uselessness be this... angry angry
don't mind them.
Beating a woman is an achievement in the world of men who are weaklings.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Are you the only African on this thread?, did she tell you she isn't an African herself?. At times some of you take inconsequential matters to heart.

Idiat!.
what do you expect from jobless broke guys? They are always angry on social media and looking for any girl to bully.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2017
It obvious to me that some men are not shy,

For those men here that feels beating a woman is a normal occurrence I pity una ooo

•Do u actually know that for you to beat your wife is a sin against God?

Now wait oo
una dey read bible so?

•The LORD tests the righteous, but his soul hates
the wicked and the one who loves violence.

Now the best way to avoid the sharp mouth of ladies and the spirit they use in bring out the beast in a man is:

•Well whatever it is better for husband to live alone or
in desert, wilderness than sharing house with
quarrelsome wife

That man who beat that woman would have avioded this by taking up the responsibility of paying,or probably any other way than just not talking too much with her..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2017
would have bitten his dick off

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2017
Amarabae:
what do you expect from jobless broke people? They are always angry on social media.
Always angry at the wrong things.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Amarabae:
what do you expect from jobless broke guys? They are always angry on social media and looking for any girl to bully.
How do you know only the jobless one's as u said bully ladies or girls as u said!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
would have bitten his dick off
hahahahahaha you are very dangerous men should be aware ooo
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
If this was abroad as soon as the man touches her
About 10 men will jump and beat the hell out of him ...
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad
See as his throwing her about taking if shirt for a lady mtcheew useless man
its very obvious you have not left the shores of this country! Who told you ppl have your time abroad??
They will just walk away and go abt thier normal business till the police comes. Have witnessed an African couple fighting in Glagow, nobody cares!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahaha you are very dangerous men should be aware ooo

lol that's the only way I can defend myself. would make sure he never touches a woman again
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
With all the fuckery Eve did ADAM didnt not lay a finger on her .. make una read bible biko
shit! Shit!! Shit!!! I thought that was a snake you had on your neck @dp..I had to look closely and carefully to notice the fingers...you are something else grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol that's the only way I can defend myself. would make sure he never touches a woman again
Jesusshocked I was thinking u just joking honestly,so wait does that applies to all men who will fall victime to it..?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, tongue I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.
Effortlessly huh

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Effortlessly huh
yeeaah yeah!

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeeaah yeah!
ok o
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
Jesusshocked I was thinking u just joking honestly,so wait does that applies to all men who will fall victime to it..?

lol they mustn't try and raise their hands at me
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by uk10(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2017
do you all remember the video were a woman beat the hell out of the man,and all the ladies on nairaland were happy,well I am very happy that he beat the hell out of her

11 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
ok o
if you don't believe, then come and let's flight.

I fight ladies only in a room where there is soft bed tongue

I'm waiting

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
if you don't believe, then come and let's flight.

I fight ladies only in a room where there is soft bed tongue

I'm waiting
No thanks.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
No thanks.
I hope you do get, that was a joke and nothing serious my dear.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2017
Osahon7:
its very obvious you have not left the shores of this country! Who told you ppl have your time abroad??
They will just walk away and go abt thier normal business till the police comes. Have witnessed an African couple fighting in Glagow, nobody cares!!
It's called Glasgow bush yout grin
Why don't you come to lower Clapton E5 n slap a lady wait and see what happens..
Maybe in Scotland they don't but here in London try it and see undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
shit! Shit!! Shit!!! I thought that was a snake you had on your neck @dp..I had to look closely and carefully to notice the fingers...you are something else grin
Didn't mean to scare grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Didn't mean to scare grin
you're dope Darling smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
She said "Africans be staring like goats". She didn't call Africans goats. Try to comprehend before typing shìt.

To those of you supporting the dude, irrespective of what the lady did, pulling off his clothes just to beat the hell out of her shows he's a weakling.

Lol no waste your time biko grin
Cowards up n down its when they see women there neck stand weaklings for true ... e dey always pain them

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I hope you do get, that was a joke and nothing serious my dear.
Indeed I do. Nothing on NL is serious, only a few though... Lool
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no waste your time biko grin
Cowards up n down its when they see women there neck stand weaklings for true ... e dey always pain them
Signs of guy-hood. From their comments you'll definitely know them.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Indeed I do. Nothing on NL is serious, only a few though... Lool
lol..OK. So would you buy me a drink and let's call it a day?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol..OK. So would you buy me a drink and let's call it a day?
What's ur poison?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.