Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55976 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

That was then tho
Now I can say .. go and Bleep your mum senseless ( ok it's rude ) I can say that if I like Na my mouth ( freedom of speech ) not a crime
So should I get flooded
If you know it's rude and still do it then you shouldn't blame a guy who knew it was wrong and still hit her
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
would have bitten his dick off
Lol do you think he will stand and watch you bend down .. remove trousers n pant and then bite shocked
Why would u wanna bite it though punch or kick I understand , biting now that's new grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
If you know it's rude and still do it then you shouldn't blame a guy who knew it was wrong and still hit her
Yh but women won't just get rude for no reason
Only mental patients act that way .. he most likely did something to warrant the rudeness .. but does that mean you should beat her up ?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by wtfcoded: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Let him try it ... plenty empty cells where I am grin
Not when u're the one being @ fault

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by silkytouch(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Will you gerrout of here n go celebrate ur birthday grin
LOL! Sleep de ya eye?
Get in here and organize the birthday.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol do you think he will stand and watch you bend down .. remove trousers n pant and then bite shocked
Why would u wanna bite it though punch or kick I understand , biting now that's new grin

lol do you think he will be watching me while he punches me like a bag? i won't even take down his pants down plus I can duck my dad taught me well

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by bamisho: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nigerian men are cowards so I'm not suprised by that video and their comments here .

If it was a soldier that idiot will be begging.

Nigerian women stop defending these cowards when the men in uniform deal with them.

Silly cowards that will be opening shirt to show bruises then but if na woman they get power. Shame
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
If na man beat woman, naa show of Shame, but if woman beat up defense less man na something to de proud of .
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by bamisho: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:
If na man beat woman, naa show of Shame, but if woman beat up defense less man na something to de proud of .

It's nothing of pride for anyone to beat anyone but hey most Nigerians are still animalistic so not suprised
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol do you think he will be watching me while he punches me like a bag? i won't even take down his pants down plus I can duck my dad taught me well
Ehshocked please can you reveal to us
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
bamisho:

It's nothing of pride for anyone to beat anyone but hey most Nigerians are still animalistic so not suprised
As in eh. It's only in naija that women slapping their husbands anyhow is not considered domestic violence

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by anigold(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Let's stop all this hypocrisy. Who told you the woman is defenseless? Always too quick to condemn a guy and defend the woman without knowing what transpired between them. No man will wake up one morning and start beating a woman who did nothing bad unless he's insane so next time you see a man beating a woman, instead of abusing the guy, find out what offense the woman committed because these women can be evil and wicked
some sense but I dont encourage domestic violence on ladies but some ladies can even scare satan..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin
Howdy
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Howdy

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Baddoo. I fear u oh
Lol @ duck
He has taught u well .. that is the main area u grab .. grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58421059][/quote]

Who give u book shocked
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Who give u book shocked

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
wtfcoded:

Not when u're the one being @ fault
We dey fight shocked oya just slice my neck seff
What is it sad somebody cannot talk again ... it is wrong full stop violence is not the keep
Have u thought of restraining its a technique that works very well
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58421148][/quote]

What the shocked

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mypassions(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mypassions(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stop fooling yourself woman with your stupid feminist ideology, all these don't count. No man will hit a woman with a good character, only a mad man will hit a women for no reason. Even beyonce was hit by JayZ despite beyonce wealth and social status. Go to poor neighborhood, you will find many married women that have never been hit before by there husband. With what I can observe with the little attitude you just displayed with some of your comment, I can confirm to you that your are a potential divorce and you will never escape been hit by a man.

twerkjack:
women!any man who can beat u, can as wel kil u

..... so those of u who continue to live with men who beat u up, KUDOS to u. ur coffin will soon arrive.

women should fight this injustice with education nd opportunity. learn to see urself as a unique individual with potential to be anything u want. dont depend on anybody even if they're ur spouse and have self respect. when u do that, he wont hv any reason whatsoever to abuse physically or orally. because if we keep waiting for these men to receive sense,,,,,,, u go old!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Ehinmola(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Angelanest:
This is quite shameful. A man decided to disgrace himself after taking on a defenseless lady at a fuel station in front of shocked passersby. In a video footage which is trending online, the man was filmed beaten the woman who appeared to have come to the station with him after an argument.

Sensing that he needed to pound her the more, the man removed his shirt in public as he continued to beat her mercilessly. Even when the lady tried to stop him from beating her, he increased his velocity - slapping and kicking her.

When people around tried to stop the fight, the man descended on one man, punching him multiple times in the face..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-beats-lady-mercilessly-fuel-station-argument-photos.html

. Its not proper to beat a lady be it as it may be but then some men cannot control their anger. If someone should interven and beat the man seriously, the lady will beg that they should not hurt him futher. Moreso dont be suprise that after this so called beaten, they will settle their differences in their bedroom with love-making that same night
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
mypassions:
Not everybody is afraid of jail. Don't think because the law favor you, that means you can do a man anyhow. That's why most men abroad go for killing instead of beating because they know they will end up in jail. Stop acting like men got no life or right. Despite the law over there against hitting women, there is countless cases of women been hit daily.

Well the ones who ain't afraid .. will face the bullet
Killing women as domestic violence maybe 1or2 every year I hear about .. more times u get that with those living in the country side .. lol I call them rednecks but ok maybe not the whole of UK lets narrow it down to England . Yes one or two cases but when you check they have criminal history and most are mentally unstable ..
I am telling you one day lol said this story so many times .. the guy slapped my yansh broad daylight o infront of everyone .. 24 months he got for that yes him and his friend .. 24months in prison and then record so when you come out no job seff ...
now what do you think you will get for assault or GBH .. common on
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Anny505(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, tongue I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

Am very sure yhu were happy when a thread show a woman beating a man in a shopping mall some weeks ago.
If na me I go leave d woman n descend on any son of a bitch dat tries to stop me.....nonsense
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Well the ones who ain't afraid .. will face the bullet
Killing women as domestic violence maybe 1or2 every year I hear about .. more times u get that with those living in the country side .. lol I call them rednecks but ok maybe not the whole of UK lets narrow it down to England . Yes one or two cases but when you check they have criminal history and most are mentally unstable ..
I am telling you one day lol said this story so many times .. the guy slapped my yansh broad daylight o infront of everyone .. 24 months he got for that yes him and his friend .. 24months in prison and then record so when you come out no job seff ...
now what do you think you will get for assault or GBH .. common on
aaaaaaa 24months just for slapping of yansh!!!shocked bros lefulefu hope say u dey see why I dey shout!! For person like u wey like yansh,same might apply to you if not giving the permissiongrin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaaa 24months just for slapping of yansh!!!shocked bros lefulefu hope say u dey see why I dey shout!! For person like u wey like yansh,same might apply to you if not giving the permissiongrin

Yes na from yansh slapping = rape
Me don't joke about grin he needed to be rehabilitated
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

hahahhahaha na wa oooo,(Rehabilitated)hahahahahagrin u get mouth,I don see am hahahahaha

You for just overlook am nau,24months without no work,no money nothing ah na wa for that way ooo...

Hahahahaha if na dis way she might appreciate by laughing over it,especially for this atutupoyoyo state wey I dey currently
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahhahaha na wa oooo,(Rehabilitated)hahahahahagrin u get mouth,I don see am hahahahaha

You for just overlook am nau,24months without no work,no money nothing ah na wa for that way ooo...

Hahahahaha if na dis way she might appreciate by laughing over it,especially for this atutupoyoyo state wey I dey currently
A white man lie lie slavery don end how many years ago
I can't overlook ..
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

the guy nor dey see,?u get yansh wey he dey slapp?abi nor be you wey I dey see so,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted / Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.