Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! (14108 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I will say the new website was fraught with irregularities. I had couple of pals who got paid all thier out standing, they felt so lucky. some people like someone said above were receiving money they were not supposed to get. It shows that the new site had signs of lax in its setup.
Why will several people be receiving all the outstanding GH that they didn't expect and some were not even getting any OGH atall? it only meant that money was misused and I believe the admins cashed in on that, took their own sharr and left the participants to mourn thier losses.

You are right, A neighbor of mine also got keep getting is old GH even without phing, I thought he was lying but now I believe him. Ghw was a time bomb.when it comes to website efficiency, I give it mmm.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by abdulrazak07(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2017
All fingers cross o
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
African Region

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
stephendamsoho:
African Region

You keep mocking ppl, checking the latest updates is that how jobless you are.

why don't you channel your time into something useful

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by henrygentle: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
rosalieene:

Don't mind the idiot. With their eyes they will witness.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
rosalieene:

I don't need to "keep checking", I get those data within 2 min or less
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by rosalieene(f): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
stephendamsoho:

I don't need to "keep checking", I get those data within 2 min or less
Mr man, you are doing yourself more harm than good.

You are definitely not going to achieve anything in doing this.

so just bend your head in shame and use ur time n energy to improve on yourself.
u laugh at ghwx participants, 70% of them(us) have moved on, you just keep embarrassing yourself here by posting shiit. I wonder if you want to be another sgtponzihater. You are crying more than the bereaved.
Just a piece of advice for you : Learn to mind your business" don't Pocknose into others affairs esp when you are not interested in it.
laughing n mocking ppl make u seem like a foool

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Yards(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
rosalieene:

so just bend your head in shame and use ur time n energy to improve on yourself.
u laugh at ghwx participants, 70% of them(us) have moved on, you just keep embarrassing yourself here by posting shiit. I wonder if you want to be another sgtponzihater. You are crying more than the bereaved.
Just a piece of advice for you : Learn to mind your business" don't Pocknose into others affairs esp when you are not interested in it.

This woman is seeking attention grin

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by adax007: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yards:

No!!!, She's saying the absolute truth
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by alezzy13: 1:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Yards:

Seriously?? shocked shocked

Alleged "non-members" open numerous antiGHW thread where they writhe in ejaculatory glee (being the incurable sadists they are) due to the supposed crash of the platform, when actual members have since moved on??

#Scratches head

Pray, who exactly is the attention seeker here? undecided

And pleeeease don't yap the usual horribly stale and utterly meaningless "I'm trying to rid Naija of Ponzi!!" line, it makes you lot look incredibly imbecilic.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by abdulrazak07(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Yards:

Help me tell him ooo.... am sure he/she was amog those d system flush out. Mind ur business because my grandfather live long for minding his business

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2017
rosalieene:

you seem to me a mind reader

who told you I'm here to "achieve" anything?

I'm doing that already but doing that and doing this is not mutually exclusive, is it?

you don't sound like someone that's "moved on", except "moved on" means coming to this thread to keep checking and replying posts about something you've "moved on" from, ooopppsss!!!!

says someone that's "moved on"

Nigeria is like this because everyone is "minding his business" and doesn't care what happens to the next person so long it doesn't affect him/her directly, but nature has shown that all these things have a way of affecting you also; if you still can't see the bigger picture and are still too engrossed in your own little world, then you need a rude awakening

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Yards:

look at this idiott.

The reverse is the case. You are just seeking for unnecessary attention that's why you and your cohort go about talking about ghwx, keeping watch nights on your damn threads!!! this is definitely your greatest achievement.

It just shows one thing, You are Jobless.
You think about ghw everyday of your life. When you talk, eat, sleep, ghwx comes to ur mind. it makes you restless. The name ghw makes you shiver.
I can offer you a rope so you can hang yaself.

Just like I said to your brother, channel your time into something that will make you useful.

did you hear that any ghwx participant committed suicide? no
that's bcoz they understood the risk and have moved on.

So you should do the same and stop being a foool.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Yards(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2017
rosalieene:

look at this idiott.

The reverse is the case. You are just seeking for unnecessary attention that's why you and your cohort go about talking about ghwx, keeping watch nights on your damn threads!!! this is definitely your greatest achievement.

You think about ghw everyday of your life. When you talk, eat, sleep, ghwx comes to ur mind. it makes you restless. The name ghw makes you shiver.

Just like I said to your brother, channel your time into something that will make you useful.

Wipe your tears woman grin

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by alezzy13: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Just imagine: Better people dey talk, yet one jobless currency speculator who engages in advanced gambling (he claims it is "cryptotrading" ) go dey open him smelly mouth join. Useless, jobless, hypocritical, two-faced imbecilic nonentities.

The other time it was a betting agent (YES, A FKKKING BETTING AGENT shocked shocked ) that came to pontificate.

Anyway, I've given you lot enough attention. I've just received alert from my latest GH, so if you excuse me, I have some confirmation to make. cool

Continue masstrubating on this thread in the hope it will cure your ED. wink

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by djlaqua91(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
rosalieene:

look at this idiott.

My sister take am easy abeg
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yards:

Wipe your tears woman grin
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Why are Nigerians so crazy about Ponzi?
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by 9ja4show: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Becos it's the only profitable thing right now since the government has failed Nigerians

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Dollabiz: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Do legitimate biz
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dollabiz:
Do legitimate biz
supported
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 5:48am On Jul 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

failed economy
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
OGH 2

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2017
only 1.5M

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2017
this is sad

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2017
this is the worst I've seen

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by martinsbawa: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2017
stephendamsoho:

failed economy
I have been reading through all your post concerning ponzi scheme;
I must confess you are on point
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by abdulrazak07(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2017
stephendamsoho:
OGH 2

Hope it won't b OGH 2?
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by henrygentle: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
GHWX Embittered Enemies read, learn more about these Deadly Virus and pick sense where you left them(Just pray it does not affect you...and mostly our dear beloveth NAIRALAND): http://bgr.com/2017/05/17/wannacry-computer-virus-variant/

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by henrygentle: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
If it attacked GHWX, it could happen to MMM, it could happen to our Nairaland....it could happen to anybody. They might turn you to a Bitcoin ATM Machine. The only thing here is how to protect your P.C, ur Site from becoming their next. And not these mumuness you guys are displaying for fun.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
henrygentle:
If it attacked GHWX, it could happen to MMM, it could happen to our Nairaland....it could happen to anybody. They might turn you to a Bitcoin ATM Machine. The only thing here is how to protect your P.C, ur Site from becoming their next. And not these mumuness you guys are displaying for fun.

yeah, you also believed wannacry was paid 200,000,000 (two hundred million) naira by GHW lol

Nigerian Stocks That Make You Happy All The Time / Gov Obaseki Welcome Shoprite To Benin City Check Were Is Located Out / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50