Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! (14106 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sunnyja:
If these are facts then the op is making some sense.

thank you!
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
All these greedy people don't want to learn their lesson. I participated in GHW, till it crashed, went to GHWx with my Outstanding OGH, couldn't withdraw it and here is another crash with some of my funds again.

Be ready for GHWpremium where you will have OGH1 and OGH2

A word is enough for the wise. I have learnt my lesson, bitterly.

I will never enrich Kyle and Co any longer.

I have been warning people still paying on GHW forum since last week but some fellows (Dickson, Wenny and so on )were insulting me

I asked them not to bury their heads in shame when this happens.

I know GHW isn't dead

but be ready for OGH1 and OGH2

in 3 months time, OGH3

I won't advice even my enemy to put any more dime into GHW again

God knows Kyle is withdrawing too much from the system.

mumu Wenny on the forum was arguing yesterday that GHW gets money each time I log in, Does the site has any Ads?

Kyle was getting his money from our PH but he was withdrawing too much. I know life is all about risk but a good investor knows when to stop.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
henrygentle:
And i want to repeat it to haters. No One! I Repeat AGAIN...No One will ever Lose Money on
GHWX!

lol, I somehow want to believe you are using reverse psychology, if yes, you're a genius
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
1 M lost
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
edited for privacy reasons

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by henrygentle: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
stephendamsoho:

lol, I somehow want to believe you are using reverse psychology, if yes, you're a genius
I don't have to trade words with you just to prove a point. JUST KEEP WATCHING!

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
henrygentle:

okay
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
This one no sabi English, him think say 76 Billion dey ground

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by ponziponzi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
henrygentle:
And i want to repeat it to haters. No One! I Repeat AGAIN...No One will ever Lose Money on
GHWX!
henrygentle:

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
henrygentle:

sorry sir, our beloved GHWx is gone. accept it and move on, life continues. I lost there but that won't mean I'd advise anybody to add a dime into the system again. Even if they eventually resumes with OGH2, I just hope you won't be careless enough to PH again or ask any of your down lines to.

Kyle used white lies to gain our trust. Why will the website and Forum all go offline at once? Why was there no prior information if actually it's for maintenance?

Truth is bitter, They stroke us well with nice games.

Kyle must have studied game theory to be able to manoeuvre a lot of people like that.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
donaldking10:

A friend of mine registered two new participants last week. Ghww is now stronger than ever so please keep helping us by advertizing it so that people would know its still very much alive and paying, and keep joining.
One man can't bring down GhW, only God can.

you made this post on June 25, how's it going for those "two people" your friend registered?

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Racing(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
joshuakdboy:

sorry sir, our beloved GHWx is gone. accept it and move on, life continues. I lost there but that won't mean I'd advise anybody to add a dime into the system again. Even if they eventually resumes with OGH2, I just hope you won't be careless enough to PH again or ask any of your down lines to.

Kyle used white lies to gain our trust. Why will the website and Forum all go offline at once? Why was there no prior information if actually it's for maintenance?

Truth is bitter, They stroke us well with nice games.

Kyle must have studied game theory to be able to manoeuvre a lot of people like that.
Some people don't want to accept the fact that Ghwx has gone for good. They keep consoling themselves that there would be another opportunity for them to get all their funds back. Let them keep giving themselves false hope. The wise participants have already moved on while the foolish ones are still hoping.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Racing:
Some people don't want to accept the fact that Ghwx has gone for good. They keep consoling themselves that there would be another opportunity for them to get all their funds back. Let them keep giving themselves false hope. The wise participants have already moved on while the foolish ones are still hoping.

denial is the first phase for them
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by jaychubi: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
stephendamsoho:
edited for privacy reasons

Dnt worry bro they will be back it's only a system maintenance

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
stephendamsoho:

denial is the first phase for them

True, it's kind of normal

I was also in denial for 2 days

what I just don't want is for another innocent person to add a penny to his/her already lost funds by believing this people claiming GHW is still alive.

cos eventually GHW will come up with another new lie, I pray nobody believes them again
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
jaychubi:

it's a random participant that is controlling that page. and this is part of my fear, because of him more people will lose. A Nigerian is deceiving his fellow countrymen all in trying to see if he can get his own money back. not knowing he is helping the admin amass more money

why would a sensible human still believe in Kyle and Co after all their lies
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by jaychubi: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
joshuakdboy:

it's a random participant that is controlling that page. and this is part of my fear, because of him more people will lose. A Nigerian is deceiving his fellow countrymen all in trying to see if he can get his own money back. not knowing he is helping the admin amass more money

why would a sensible human still believe in Kyle and Co after all their lies

Kyle fall my hand big time angry angry angry, I ve nt been able to sleep well for some time nw cry cry cry cry

Hw will Kyle put down GHWX n its forum without notice.

Kyle is the greatest fraudster n scammer ever liveth n sth tells me this Kyle is a Nigerian. It's really time to count our losses n move on at once

#soosad
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
jaychubi:

I never said they won't be back, I don't have a time machine to travel into the future

however IF they're back, they would most likely come back with OGH1+OGH2

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by jaychubi: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
stephendamsoho:

I never said they won't be back, I don't have a time machine to travel into the future

however IF they're back, they would most likely come back with OGH1+OGH2

Lol grin grin grin even OGH3
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by slimmoney(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
If it is nt MMM it can never be MMM

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Kk4:
[s]HOW TO CHANGE YOUR GUIDER MMM.

1) Login to your Personal Office and click on the MY PAGE menu.

2) On the Right Side-bar, click on GUIDER button and then click on the SELECT GUIDER button .

3) Type Okafornest@yahoo.com and click SAVE then click OK.

Guider Mr Kay[/s]

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by henrygentle: 2:43am On Jul 14, 2017
jaychubi:

Kyle fall my hand big time angry angry angry, I ve nt been able to sleep well for some time nw cry cry cry cry

Hw will Kyle put down GHWX n its forum without notice.

Kyle is the greatest fraudster n scammer ever liveth n sth tells me this Kyle is a Nigerian. It's really time to count our losses n move on at once

#soosad

Just stay calm...The Admin took the site offline temporarily so they can fulltime run rigorous maintenance on the site. Their mistake was not to inform us earlier.
After this, it will get back online.
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2017
they were pulling huge amounts from the system and members kept deceiving themselves that its actually a "System Glitch" Lol

look at the amount in the highlighted parts in the attached pics

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
henrygentle:

Just stay calm...The Admin took the site offline temporarily so they can fulltime run rigorous maintenance on the site. Their mistake was not to inform us earlier.
After this, it will get back online.

it will get back online with OGH1 and OGH2

Don't deceive anybody to put in any dime into GHW when they eventually resumes again
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by tonte23(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2017
Try out @paylaterng! Apply for a loan & receive a decision in minutes: https://1fi.co/mcpZfs
Referral code: TONT23MT
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Sirambassador(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
I guess you don't have a job....
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Sirambassador(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
stephendamsoho:
they were pulling huge amounts from the system and members kept deceiving themselves that its actually a "System Glitch" Lol

. I have one advice for you.... Get a job and start a life
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Sirambassador(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
You and your dirty plan will not succeed. Just like you claim no God exist
stephendamsoho:
"Does God exist?" is a valid and relevant question. Here are my top reasons why the answer is a resounding, "No."

“But just because religion has done some harm — that doesn’t mean it’s mistaken! Sure, people have done terrible things in God’s name. That doesn’t mean God doesn’t exist!”

Yup. If you’re arguing that — you’re absolutely right. And the question of whether religion is true or not is important. But “Does God exist?” is a valid and relevant question. Here are my Top Ten reasons why the answer is a resounding, “No.”

1: The consistent replacement of supernatural explanations of the world with natural ones.

When you look at the history of what we know about the world, you see a noticeable pattern. Natural explanations of things have been replacing supernatural explanations of them. Like a steamroller. Why the Sun rises and sets. Where thunder and lightning come from. Why people get sick. Why people look like their parents. How the complexity of life came into being. I could go on and on.
All these things were once explained by religion. But as we understood the world better, and learned to observe it more carefully, the explanations based on religion were replaced by ones based on physical cause and effect. Consistently. Thoroughly. Like a steamroller. The number of times that a supernatural explanation of a phenomenon has been replaced by a natural explanation? Thousands upon thousands upon thousands.

Now. The number of times that a natural explanation of a phenomenon has been replaced by a supernatural one? The number of times humankind has said, “We used to think (X) was caused by physical cause and effect, but now we understand that it’s caused by God, or spirits, or demons, or the soul”?

Exactly zero.

Sure, people come up with new supernatural “explanations” for stuff all the time. But explanations with evidence? Replicable evidence? Carefully gathered, patiently tested, rigorously reviewed evidence? Internally consistent evidence? Large amounts of it, from many different sources?

Again — exactly zero.

Given that this is true, what are the chances that any given phenomenon for which we currently don’t have a thorough explanation — human consciousness, for instance, or the origin of the Universe — will be best explained by the supernatural?
Given this pattern, it’s clear that the chances of this are essentially zero. So close to zero that they might as well be zero. And the hypothesis of the supernatural is therefore a hypothesis we can discard. It is a hypothesis we came up with when we didn’t understand the world as well as we do now… but that, on more careful examination, has never once been shown to be correct.

If I see any solid evidence to support God, or any supernatural explanation of any phenomenon, I’ll reconsider my disbelief. Until then, I’ll assume that the mind-bogglingly consistent pattern of natural explanations replacing supernatural ones is almost certain to continue.
(Oh — for the sake of brevity, I’m generally going to say “God” in this chapter when I mean “God, or the soul, or metaphysical energy, or any sort of supernatural being or substance.” I don’t feel like getting into discussions about, “Well, I don’t believe in an old man in the clouds with a white beard, but I believe…” It’s not just the man in the white beard that I don’t believe in. I don’t believe in any sort of religion, any sort of soul or spirit or metaphysical guiding force, anything that isn’t the physical world and its vast and astonishing manifestations.

To be continued.....
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Sirambassador(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Am still thinking what you believe in
stephendamsoho:
2: The inconsistency of world religions.

If God (or any other metaphysical being or beings) were real, and people were really perceiving him/ her/ it/ them, why do these perceptions differ so wildly?

When different people look at, say, a tree, we more or less agree about what we’re looking at: what size it is, what shape, whether it currently has leaves or not and what color those leaves are, etc. We may have disagreements regarding the tree — what other plants it’s most closely related to, where it stands in the evolutionary scheme, should it be cut down to make way for a new sports stadium, etc. But unless one of us is hallucinating or deranged or literally unable to see, we can all agree on the tree’s basic existence, and the basic facts about it.

This is blatantly not the case for God. Even among people who do believe in God, there is no agreement about what God is, what God does, what God wants from us, how he acts or doesn’t act on the world, whether he’s a he, whether there’s one or more of him, whether he’s a personal being or a diffuse metaphysical substance. And this is among smart, thoughtful people. What’s more, many smart, thoughtful people don’t even think God exists.

And if God existed, he’d be a whole lot bigger, a whole lot more powerful, with a whole lot more effect in the world, than a tree. Why is it that we can all see a tree in more or less the same way, but we don’t see God in even remotely the same way?

The explanation, of course, is that God does not exist. We disagree so radically over what he is because we aren’t perceiving anything that’s real. We’re “perceiving” something we made up; something we were taught to believe; something that the part of our brain that’s wired to see pattern and intention, even when none exists, is inclined to see and believe.
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by chukzyfcbb: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
stephendamsoho:

omo see yahoo + in action .
Those chekwas and co, were puns used by the oga of Ghw to siphon funds. And he opted for bitcoin payment because its harder to track participant via that unlike direct bank payment. Well played Ghw admin. well played.
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sirambassador:
Am still thinking what you believe in

Sirambassador:
You and your dirty plan will not succeed. Just like you claim no God exist .

its now down to attacking something that has NOTHING to do with the investment section?

go to religion section if you want to discuss god(s)'s existence as this thread and section has nothing to do with what you just posted

Nigerian Stocks That Make You Happy All The Time / Better Days Ahead / Gov Obaseki Welcome Shoprite To Benin City Check Were Is Located Out

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110