Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! (14107 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 5:39am On Jul 15, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

omo see yahoo + in action .
Those chekwas and co, were puns used by the oga of Ghw to siphon funds. And he opted for bitcoin payment because its harder to track participant via that unlike direct bank payment. Well played Ghw admin. well played.

exactly
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Reality is seeping in bit by bit

2 Likes

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2017
More reality seeping

1 Like

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Racing(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2017
According to the book of lamentation and songs of Solomon grin grin grin grin grin. More lamentations coming up.

3 Likes

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by imagrg(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2017
GHWX IS DEAD; BEWARE, MMM MAY BE NEXT!
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by cyberwaver(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2017
joshuakdboy:

sorry sir, our beloved GHWx is gone. accept it and move on, life continues. I lost there but that won't mean I'd advise anybody to add a dime into the system again. Even if they eventually resumes with OGH2, I just hope you won't be careless enough to PH again or ask any of your down lines to.

Kyle used white lies to gain our trust. Why will the website and Forum all go offline at once? Why was there no prior information if actually it's for maintenance?

Truth is bitter, They stroke us well with nice games.

Kyle must have studied game theory to be able to manoeuvre a lot of people like that.

Note that ones the server is down both the website and the forum will be down because they are hosted together.

I'm having this instinct GHWx isn't gone yet.

Let's ask ourselves this question?

Why would someone build a big and strong website to crash in few months?

Some said why no update?

We all know Nigerians, if they update the website or the forum saying that they will be offline for some days then the tension will be much more than this because people won't honor their PHs again.

Nevertheless we are all entitled to our opinions and you are allowed to say anything because your money is in there but be careful not to destroy where your investment is.

One love guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by henrygentle: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017
That's exactly the point. GHWX is not dead. If they had updated about going offline, many will panic more than these. GHWX will resume functions any moment soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2017
^ I'm liking this guy and his reverse psychology grin
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by jaychubi: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
cyberwaver:

Note that ones the server is down both the website and the forum will be down because they are hosted together.

Some said why no update?

We all know Nigerians, if they update the website or the forum saying that they will be offline for some days then the tension will be much more than this because people won't honor their PHs again.

Nevertheless we are all entitled to our opinions and you are allowed to say anything because your money is in there but be careful not to destroy where your investment is.

One love guys.

Even if they come back all the money in the scheme will turn to OGH2 n everyone must ve to start afresh PHing is a must to GH.

Well except they bring out money from the billions they stole to pay ppl which is very unlikely. GHWX has crashed we can only hope for GHWpremium or GHWplus to start afresh
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
GHWX is gone forever, and the earlier the participants agree with this solemn fact, the better for them all.

Ponzi schemes always end disastrously. They always end disastrously.
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Sirambassador(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
jaychubi:

Even if they come back all the money in the scheme will turn to OGH2 n everyone must ve to start afresh PHing is a must to GH.

Well except they bring out money from the billions they stole to pay ppl which is very unlikely. GHWX has crashed we can only hope for GHWpremium or GHWplus to start afresh
. Do you really have a ghwx account??
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Sirambassador(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
cyberwaver:

Some said why no update?

One love guys.
your are on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by sindrek(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
it's time to join Liberty Aid Global, it has lovely features. check my signature for contact details
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
If they had run away like people claimed

This if wat u wuld hav seen

*Error 404 : site not found*

But here u r seein Bad gateway which signifies maintenance..una stl de afraid

These kind of people spewing trash and rejoicing are the ones that have no investment in GHW, but they will come and be saying nonsense like they have 3M or 4M here. Oga...if you have such money here, you will not be here saying trash but you will be in church doing fasting and prayer... Confessing your sins and asking God to have mercy. Please if you have nothing to say, just shut up and watch things unfold.

PS- Why are some Nigerians happy whenever things does not go the way of there fellow citizens. These same ponzi we are castigating was something that has stayed for years in civilised countries but the non participants and citizens care less about the ponzi activities since they are not participants but here in Nigeria, The non participants are the ones that cry most anytime there is a ish. Would I say I regret been a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Ezegozie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
I believe that GHWx is not gone yet, they will still come back.

HERE ARE MY REASONS

1. In the extinct website, they asked HAVE YOU SEEN ANYONE WHO LOST MONEY IN GHW?
na them still answer themselves and said NO, nobody loses in GHW.
Truthfully nobody loses in GHW, when GHW closed, GHWx came into existence, now GHWx closed maybe GHWy will surface
So you will not lose your money, you will only have OGH1 and OGH2 in a new website GHWy, please remember to migrate on time so that you will make it to GHWz

2. The second reason why I believe that GHWx will come back is because prior to closing, it said that they have 76billion PH waiting to be matched, so there is enough money to pay those waiting, Only if those matched to pay is willing to pay after this wanna cry virus experience

Please do not worry, whenever somebody want to make you panic. ask him Have you seen anyone who lost money in GHW?

3 Likes

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ezegozie:

HERE ARE MY REASONS

1. In the extinct website, they asked HAVE YOU SEEN ANYONE WHO LOST MONEY IN GHW?
Truthfully nobody loses in GHW, when GHW closed, GHWx came into existence, now GHWx closed maybe GHWy will surface
So you will not lose your money, you will only have OGH1 and OGH2 in a new website GHWy, please remember to migrate on time so that you will make it to GHWz

2. The second reason why I believe that GHWx will come back is because prior to closing, it said that they have 76billion PH waiting to be matched, so there is enough money to pay those waiting, Only if those matched to pay is willing to pay after this wanna cry virus experience

Please do not worry, whenever somebody want to make you panic. ask him Have you seen anyone who lost money in GHW?

Is that all? Chai. Crying more than the bereaved. U can do better next time.

3 Likes

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by jaychubi: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ezegozie:

HERE ARE MY REASONS

U r mocking participants

Even a complete idi.ot kws d game is over but keeps deceiving themselves with all manner of nonsenses.

D best dt can happen which is less likely is a restart which gives rise to OGH2, d last GHWX update was a complete lie they sucked d system dry n shut it down.

Kyle is world number one scammer, sth tells me d Kyle dude is most likely a Nigerian, forget all those talks abt African region GHWX is 95% Nigeria stuff

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by abdulrazak07(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Let hope for th best and for those saying bad stuff abt it, I wonder if any of us borrowed moni frm u guyz. Why are u guyz using panadol for our headache ?
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2017
abdulrazak07:
Let hope for th best and for those saying bad stuff abt it, I wonder if any of us borrowed moni frm u guyz. Why are u guyz using panadol for our headache ?
surprise us,
say something original
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
jaychubi:

U r mocking participants

Even a complete idi.ot kws d game is over but keeps deceiving themselves with all manner of nonsenses.

D best dt can happen which is less likely is a restart which gives rise to OGH2, d last GHWX update was a complete lie they sucked d system dry n shut it down.

Kyle is world number one scammer, sth tells me d Kyle dude is most likely a Nigerian, forget all those talks abt African region GHWX is 95% Nigeria stuff

the phrase "African Region" makes no sense, I wonder why they couldn't just say "Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
resigned to fate

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by chukzyfcbb: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thank God for Ghw forum and the Update on the site, I was able to sense danger on time. As at 11-12 the of last month, most people were complaining that they were not being paid their outstanding GH only thier 30%. that was when I knew danger was impending.

Participants not receiving OGH mid lastmonth only meant PH was drying in the system but some people are too dumb to read the handwriting on the wall. If u like me have lost cash countless times in the past on ponzi, ur skill level on sensing danger should be Sharper that two edge sword.

Nobody can claim to be smart, but if u never sit back to learn from your previous mistakes, u will forever be a loser. Most people lamenting saw the handwriting EARLY LAST MONTH on the wall but too Greedy that they didn't stop investing.

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Thank God for Ghw forum and the Update on the site, I was able to sense danger on time. As at 11-12 the of last month, most people were complaining that they were not being paid their outstanding GH only thier 30%. that was when I knew danger was impending.

Participants not receiving OGH mid lastmonth only meant PH was drying in the system but some people are too dumb to read the handwriting on the wall. If u like me have lost cash countless times in the past on ponzi, ur skill level on sensing danger should be Sharper that two edge sword.

Nobody can claim to be smart, but if u never sit back to learn from your previous mistakes, u will forever be a loser. Most people lamenting saw the handwriting EARLY LAST MONTH on the wall but too Greedy that they didn't stop investing.

Something is certainly wrong with GHW going by these analysis of yours. Even with different mmm referral packages, Its still standing up and doing. I have a feeling those guyz are real scammers. Where is the money going. We all know where mmm own is going, but that of GHW calls for proper investigation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

the handwriting was bold

in the first month of GHWx, certain participants were paid their OGH twice

also many participants had their donation mature without being matched to pay, so they GHed as sson as they paid their donation, sometimes in minutes

in the second month, people were being paid OGH but certain people started complaining about not being paid which GHW scammers quickly sent an update saying most of those participants were paid just want to complain lol and those that were really not paid didn't migrate properly to GHWx, Hahahahahahahahaha

they then also moved OGH payments from after paying 10% insurance to after 90% payment while giving excuses that certain people were phing massive amounts, paying 10%, getting double the 10% in OGH and abandoning their accounts, they even ended their fraudulent update by saying "participants from African region are wicked"

by the third month majority weren't paid their OGH, only a lucky few were paid despite the fact that the unpaid OGH was already deducted from their main OGH lol, they then updated that anyone who sees such deductions should be happy cuz money is already set aside for such people

by the middle of the third month, they started blaming Wannacry for being behind GH issues, Hahahahahahahahaha

they took Nigerians for a ride

2 Likes

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by chukzyfcbb: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
slimany:

Something is certainly wrong with GHW going by these analysis of yours. Even with different mmm referral packages, Its still standing up and doing. I have a feeling those guyz are real scammers. Where is the money going. We all know where mmm own is going, but that of GHW calls for proper investigation.
I will say the new website was fraught with irregularities. I had couple of pals who got paid all thier out standing, they felt so lucky. some people like someone said above were receiving money they were not supposed to get. It shows that the new site had signs of lax in its setup.
Why will several people be receiving all the outstanding GH that they didn't expect and some were not even getting any OGH atall? it only meant that money was misused and I believe the admins cashed in on that, took their own sharr and left the participants to mourn thier losses.
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by chukzyfcbb: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
stephendamsoho:

the handwriting was bold

in the first month of GHWx, certain participants were paid their OGH twice

also many participants had their donation mature without being matched to pay, so they GHed as sson as they paid their donation, sometimes in minutes

in the second month, people were being paid OGH but certain people started complaining about not being paid which GHW scammers quickly sent an update saying most of those participants were paid just want to complain lol and those that were really not paid didn't migrate properly to GHWx, Hahahahahahahahaha

they then also moved OGH payments from after paying 10% insurance to after 90% payment while giving excuses that certain people were phing massive amounts, paying 10%, getting double the 10% in OGH and abandoning their accounts, they even ended their fraudulent update by saying "participants from African region are wicked"

by the third month majority weren't paid their OGH, only a lucky few were paid despite the fact that the unpaid OGH was already deducted from their main OGH lol, they then updated that anyone who sees such deductions should be happy cuz money is already set aside for such people

by the middle of the third month, they started blaming Wannacry for being behind GH issues, Hahahahahahahahaha

they took Nigerians for a ride

when I read that wannacry stuff, I was so angry. I mean how could they take us to be so stupid? its all good. let them enjoy , It was destined to fail someday anyways

1 Like

Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by stephendamsoho: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I will say the new website was fraught with irregularities. I had couple of pals who got paid all thier out standing, they felt so lucky. some people like someone said above were receiving money they were not supposed to get. It shows that the new site had signs of lax in its setup.
Why will several people be receiving all the outstanding GH that they didn't expect and some were not even getting any OGH atall? it only meant that money was misused and I believe the admins cashed in on that, took their own sharr and left the participants to mourn thier losses.

hmmmmm
Re: Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!! by OkoYibo: 3:40am On Jul 17, 2017
I need to open a peer to peer website and help honest people get money. All these websites are run by fraudsters without conscience. Don't worry guys, I'll tag you all when my site is running. grin

I know some gullible blockheads would believe the crap I typed above and are already salivating. Serves all you greedy mofos right, y'all should learn the hard way.

You didn't lose money, you paid for expensive education in the school of life. If you like, join another ponzi scheme, you're simply repeating the class cos your head is too blocked to understand. You'll pay for the education again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks That Make You Happy All The Time / Gov Obaseki Welcome Shoprite To Benin City Check Were Is Located Out / Better Days Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.