Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! (704 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by whiteroses(f): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2010
its a very simple process to begin wid first u slide a finger in, make sure it is wet, if its not wet enough make it more wet to get da job done properly. add another finger or make it 3 if its really wide, slowly or quickly move them in and out, round n around to make sure u rub d, spot until you start hearing squeaky noises, do we females have to tell yall how to do everything! geese! dats how u wash a dam cup!
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by mamagee3(f): 3:04am On Feb 03, 2010
I'm still trying so hard to get your point. . .
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09am On Feb 03, 2010
na wa for you whiteroses!!!
i guess your man ain't giving it to you right or the men you've been with haven't been doing it right? na wa ooo!!
maybe you can coach them. grin
hehehe, wrong section hun.
smiley
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by whiteroses(f): 3:21am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm still trying so hard to get your point. . .
i bet you are tongue

THE AMAKA:

na wa for you whiteroses!!!
i guess your man ain't giving it to you right or the men you've been with haven't been doing it right? na wa ooo!!
maybe you can coach them. grin
hehehe, wrong section hun.
smiley
whoops sorri.
actually some1 just paste it on my FB wall and i couldnt believe it lol
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:24am On Feb 03, 2010
oh so it's not you? lol
i know you dont play with those kind. the ones who don't know their left from their right in the bedroom
cool
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:26am On Feb 03, 2010
I can see somebody man is not satisfying them grin well no one know your body the way you do, so offer him some gentle guidance in the bedroom, tell him how he can please you. I'm sure he wants to, if he doesn't then he is a selfish lover, and might have other areas he is selfish in too. talk to him, he is the only one that can help you with this problem. good luck.
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2010
whiteroses:

whoops sorri.
shocked shocked
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by mamagee3(f): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2010
whiteroses:

whoops sorri.

Don't waste your apology.
Someone that stays on a public forum 24hrs a day and posts nonsense. grin grin
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:32am On Feb 03, 2010
hahaha and when do you post anything sensible? grin
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by mamagee3(f): 3:34am On Feb 03, 2010
In your face! grin grin grin grin
Re: Cant U Guys Do Anything Right! by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 03, 2010
@Poster

looooooooooool

It's time you girls need to start teaching your man how to make you wet.

Only experience guys can do the job better. Not even experience guys, some guys don't know the wats up yet, just keep balling and that not the stuff all about

Orelse you aint gonna be satisfied  grin

Teach the damn guy how to make you wet, tell him how to make moves instead of complaining, tell him to take it slow. Put his hand where you want him to put it  grin

Teach dem!! Since they don't know!

You folks are unclothed so WTF are you waiting for? huh!!  grin

I discovered this stuff via my Bootcamp S3X Training  grin   grin    grin

(1) (Reply)

Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? / Should I Trust Her? / Many Definitions Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.