Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,974 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek (1255 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / My Greatest Desire Is To Have A Strong Pweek / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
1. cowgirl style with a big booty
In as much as a big behind pleases the eye, it could be dangerous penetrating it in reverse cowgirl position. Imagine that big a.ss falling on your small dick. Some girls even bad. They would be twisting their waist why on top of you. The one i carried today was wicked. After i put her in cloud 9 mood, she charged, climbed me and humped hard on me. Before I know it, i heard ''kppaaahhh''. My dick shift sad
Re: 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by newyorks(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
lol had happened to me before.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
2. wicked banging
Some guys who intend banging a girl to coma suffer from this. You are maybe 36 and you are chuking a girl of probably 19 years. Instead of you to go slow, you are chuking everything into all the corners of the paradise to punish her. Before you know it, you will hear ''kpaaahh''. Broken dick fall on you tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
3. sleeping on an orthopaedic foam
You know you will grind your dudu on the bed when having a romantic chat yet you enter strong bed. As you are increasing the velocity of the grinding, you will hear ''krrrrrrahh''. You are finished, no offense.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
4. If you are an ashawo boy
If you are the type that when you are with your babe, your eye and dick is bending towards sexy babes leaving the club, you might not know when the dick will be spiritually made permanent that way.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
5. If your ways are crooked
If you are the type that don't speak the truth, amadioha will strike to bend that way. How can you tell be posting your friends and relatives when they ask you for assistance. You want to eat alone abi...

Add yours guys smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2017
newyorks:
lol had happened to me before.
mehn.. It's suicidal. Won't try it again
Re: 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by brandydaniells(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2017
ibile
Re: 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Have Curved Pweek by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
brandydaniells:
ibile
I'm not yoruba. Come and interprete o

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur Green Light Experience / Romancelander Yahoo Boys Plan On Nairaland Beach Party - My Findings / HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.