Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (25950 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
EDDGgold:
This Arewa people are really useless.... according to dangote dey are jobless
Why the abuse na? They only supported the referendum you've been blackmailing everybody about of not giving to you.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by PenSniper: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:
referent my foot...we in the delta dont want referenthing...

if the north like they can do referenting toghether with the east..

we deltans dont care...

You want Igbos to come hard on you ?
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by PenSniper: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
We yorubas support them 100 percent.although I think they have done nothing wrong to label then terrorist but because it's northerners and northerners are our brothers.
So I will support my brothers.
United state of lagos loading.
Ipob beware.
United states of biafra beware.
United states of. Arewa beware.
Oduduwa nation beware we are not joining you people because you are disgracing us with your dirty and ritualist lifestyle.

United states of lagos is laoding.
It will be a small but mighty country

Omo ale, olori buruku Ipob impostor detected.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Cubeet: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:
referent my foot...we in the delta dont want referenthing...

if the north like they can do referenting toghether with the east..

we deltans dont care...
Fake Deltan
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by AnanseK(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
The Biafrans in the North have 79 days to go. We are counting , please remember to take all your belongings with you to Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by linusbnn(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
safiaapussy:
Flatties_ dun buy trouble, una lucky say we Afonjas nice grin

Mumu spotted.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ProWalker: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yanmiri and abooki, the two most troublesome tribes in Nigeria
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
PenSniper:

Let them come hard on anybody because it is now we will know how formidable those IPOB miscreants are.
They started with war mongering and outright secession, e no work,
They later started with restructuring, e no work,
They later advanced to referendum which the arewa youths have now supported finally, they don't know which way forward again.
They are just bunch of brainwashed, confused miscreants with no functional brains of theirs, always sticking their brains into Kanu's anus.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by bantudra: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cubeet:
Fake Deltan

whatever...
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by NothingDoMe: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Honestly speaking, we can't continue with this back and forth, let there be referendum and any component that wants to go, let them go.

Why should some people be taking the country for granted for God's sake?

Very sick and tired of all these nonsense, but hopefully, not that when the referendum is being conducted some chest beating fools will start coming up with some unresolvable issues like the possibility of being in a different country and still be free to remain in Nigeria the way they used to be because that is where the actual problem will start.

Happy the arewa youths have their ears on the ground listening to every chest beating nonsense.
You sound frustrated. You good?
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Agumbankembu: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
ProWalker:

[s]Where is your evidence? grin
Without a bullet, hunger killed 3 million slaves in Nigeria cheesy
Osu, you will shed blood tonite[/s]

Nonsense trash
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by bantudra: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
PenSniper:

thunda fire ipob...

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by saddabm(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
The OP of this thread should be flogged very and banned for one year for causing all this noise, abuse and hatred among us cos i didn't see in the letter that issued to the UN the word TERRORIST or labelled any body a terrorist, i dont now where some people their sense went to, we have to reason before commenting not just throwing abuse at each other

Op get sense next time or...
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

thunda fire ipob...
Reality is now dawning on IPOBians of the level of their foolishness all the while, they must have that referendum by fire by force but should please leave the north before deadline.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by safiaapussy: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
linusbnn:

Mumu spotted.

Brainless Igbo spotted
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by linusbnn(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
safiaapussy:

Brainless Igbo spotted

Terrorist grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by bantudra: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Reality is now dawning on IPOBians of the level of their foolishness all the while, they must have that referendum by fire by force but should please leave the north before deadline.

no,no,no..mbanu..you do referenting with them..they are fraudulent,liars and desperate..

we deltans dont want referenrubbish with ipob.... angry
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by ProWalker: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Nonsense trash

Keep crying, i enjoy seeing ipob cry and miserable. I like punishing you

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by PenSniper: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

no,no,no..mbanu..you do referenting with them..they are fraudulent,liars and desperate..

Do you want them with you then ?
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by bantudra: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
PenSniper:

Do you want them with you then ?

tahh...their biafra is a matter between them and the nigerian army...none of my business...

i just want that they dont include the delta into their madness... angry

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by LionDeLeo: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
You sound frustrated. You good?

One very amusing thing I notice about Igbos is the way they will quote you and tell you exactly what their problems are. Honestly, I find this very amusing.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by guru03(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
These are the foolish and fanatical guys that cause a lot of trouble everywhere, I a minority from the north and will never support all this nonsenses these guys are doing, u guys have never labelled boko haram or fulani herdsmen as terrorist except guys who are looking for a just way to get independence.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

Lol, I'm Igbo anyway but I love this final clipping of IPOB's wings for good. Make we hear word abeg
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by bantudra: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Lol, I'm Igbo anyway but I love this final clipping of IPOB's wings for good. Make we hear word abeg

abegi,make ipob park well,joor...mbok....

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by phineas: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
This message is for seun osewa.

You need to employ someone solely for the purpose of deleting threads such as this.

What nairaland is fuelling is hate speech.Hate speech left uncontrolled incites violence.Ask Rwanda and Somalia. If a genocidal or racial war should ever break out in Nigeria do not think you will be spared.Remember the Rwanda journalists tried and convicted for aiding the spread of the Rwanda genocides by their publications and uterances..long after the war

The caveat in red ink is not sufficient. Censorship is what you need
By owning this site you have power..To build a nation or to destroy it.Hate speech kills.Nipp it in the bud on this site.its never too late to start.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Abeyjide: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=58425421][/quote]

I am proud to be afonja even with the tribal mark. Keep having sleepless night.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by NothingDoMe: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

One very amusing thing I notice about Igbos is the way they will quote you and tell you exactly what their problems are. Honestly, I find this very amusing.
I'm here for you whenever you need a shoulder. No homo bruh grin
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Emassive(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Honestly speaking, we can't continue with this back and forth, let there be referendum and any component that wants to go, let them go.

Very sick and tired of all these nonsense, but hopefully, not that when the referendum is being conducted some chest beating fools will start coming up with some unresolvable issues like the possibility of being in a different country and still be free to remain in Nigeria the way they used to be because that is where the actual problem will start.

Happy the arewa youths have their ears on the ground listening to every chest beating nonsense.

See them.... omo onile of the South West land wan steal Igbo people house with land.... you still dey envy the property of the same Igbos... skull mining no dey fetch enough again as there will be less migrants..

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by smileyoo: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
why taging ipob terrorists when they 're not slaughtering people like boko-harram and fulani-herdsmen? thank God you 're talking to civilized people, who acts based on facts.
Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by mekuschimez: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

[You are a fööööl raised to the power infinity. Your papa bubu that is living in london , is he a citizen of uk?
Your aboki head didnt remind you that one can migrate and reside in any part of the world provided he/she has met the country's immigration policy.
If i dont teach you the right thing, who will ?]

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group by Ralphdan(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
etebefia:
I dey envy this Arewa youths, they run Nigeria as well as the UN.

In their dreams right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge / Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs / Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.