Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike (61396 Views)

See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media / Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by OMEGA009(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
I love Bikers from the deepest part of my Soul!

Any Single and Available power bike owner should check out my dp and holla for a followup. Let's do our own.

If you in Abj, I'll take you for a ride
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by seuncyrus(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Like u own a bike...
Does it really matter ? wink

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by tsmart360(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Yimu
hehehehe. U are cracking baba up i swear. So no ducatti no pic?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Queenserah26(f): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
On point kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nickymezor(f): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
cool cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by judgedredd22(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
subtlemee:
Different from the ankara short for the guy and skirt for the girl in a fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper market stall style

no worry, we go do our own for abattoir... while you are holding cow head! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
jesusson22:
One of the best pre-wedding photos concept we've seen in a while...

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/pre-wedding-photos-of-drunk-in-love.html?m=1

Immediately Dare Art Alade got married he stopped bike ganging. To before warn is to before arm. HML
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by whitebeard(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Cute ryt
hell no
Hell no

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
OMEGA009:

If you in Abj, I'll take you for a ride
"A ride"? I don't need just "a" ride

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
hell no
Hell no
You see what u wanna see
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by unitysheart(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:

Any Single and Available power bike owner should check out my dp and holla for a followup. Let's do our own.

Nma27, longest time. This is Bishop.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
unitysheart:

Nma27, longest time. This is Bishop.
Huh

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by toastedbread: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
nma27 come and see o.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
toastedbread:
nma27 come and see o.
I see you just woke up... Lolzz . scroll up you'll see my comments
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by anigold(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Awwww...
May their marriage be as sweet as these pictures.

Mehn! I have a feeling their sex life would be electric.
The banana would be nice...

all your posts sha meanwhile am sure cassava never fall on you this year..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by amakadihot87(f): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
The makeup artist used expired foundation oo.. cry
.........mennhhh that foundation will never cross my face o..
...gush!!!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by tomdon(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Awwww...
May their marriage be as sweet as these pictures.

Mehn! I have a feeling their sex life would be electric.
The banana would be nice...

Ashewo. I like that
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by femialade(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nedfed:
I still never understand the concept behind dis so called pre-wedding pix.
What is the purpose?
It seems we are more getting crazy about it.
Instead of couple to draw close to God in prayer and fasting for the forthcoming wedding, dey get busy sharing pix on internet.
That why many wedding don't last long nowadays unlike dat of our parents in dos days.
You uploaded pre-wedding pix and ur village witches start monitoring you in the city.
I hate when people twist Christianity. Who told u they are not close to God?
Who told u they are not fasting?
Who also tell u say they witches in their village get internet to check fb?
You don't have to judge others. Their is nothing wrong about pre-wedding pictures.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by OMEGA009(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
"A ride"? I don't need just "a" ride

Lol. Na from clap dance dey start
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by offishialpablo: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
may their marriage end on the main road
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Men I love this concept!

Dope is the word.

I love me some power bikes than a Voltron car.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Lunagirl(f): 12:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Omgggg

Goals embarassed embarassed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by toastedbread: 2:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
I see you just woke up... Lolzz . scroll up you'll see my comments

hope you wore the helmet? these dudes no get joy at all.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:

see as u look like an Abandoned witch
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nedfed(m): 6:07am On Jul 14, 2017
femialade:

You don't have to judge others. Their is nothing wrong about pre-wedding pictures.

Do I may mention of any religious?
Why don't you make use of your glass when reading it.
Pls kindly do dat next time.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nedfed(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2017
femialade:

Nedfed mind

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by unitysheart(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Huh

How have you been?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by unitysheart(m): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Nedfed:

Nedfed mind

Ṣeé English shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by sweetgala(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Homeboi ain't joking around got himself that Kawasaki H2 .. The thing is a beast
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by femialade(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Nedfed:

Nedfed mind
Oponu U don't have to mention b4 I grab the msg u were trying to pass across. u are such an hypocrite.
Criticizing someone's pre-wedding pix but u can open ur mouth and say a fellow human is mad.
U are d one who really needs to get close God with fasting and prayer.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by bakila: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Nice, my pre wedding photos shots would be taken in aso rock.
With a cup of garri soaked with groundnut or dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.