Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,402 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike (61390 Views)

See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media / Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by lollykyd(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by osuofia2(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
I fired the makeup artist that same day. Do u own a bike?
Thank God you fired her.... No I don't have a bike but i have a bicycles...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by osuofia2(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
I fired the makeup artist that same day. Do u own a bike?
Better you fired her... I don't have a bike but i have
Keke
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by merits(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
according to the quote on your profile"you are hiding away from stupid people" and for me,am searching for you with my stupid touch light....

see the image down here.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Abee79(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2017
kiss kiss kiss Cool

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by merits(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Awwww... May their marriage be as sweet as these pictures.
Mehn! I have a feeling their sex life would be electric. The banana would be nice...

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
osuofia2:

Thank God you fired her.... No I don't have a bike but i have a bicycles...
Bicycles are cool too.... Nice for early morning exercises and evening strolling. Lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
unitysheart:

How have you been?
Good
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Marshalxv(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
I love Bikers from the deepest part of my Soul!

Any Single and Available power bike owner should check out my dp and holla for a followup. Let's do our own.

I almost did but the art work on your face scared the hell out of me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by mechanics(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2017
doing something different, I see.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Marshalxv:

I almost did but the art work on your face scared the hell out of me.
Judging a book by it's cover? Nawa
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nedfed(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2017
femialade:

Oponu U don't have to mention b4 I grab the msg u were trying to pass across. u are such an hypocrite.
Criticizing someone's pre-wedding pix but u can open ur mouth and say a fellow human is mad.
U are d one who really needs to get close God with fasting and prayer.

Oga Ade leave trash for KWAMA
You be FFK family? Abeg you talk to much.
If E pain you, Oya come and beat me.

Nedfed's mind

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by osuofia2(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Bicycles are cool too.... Nice for early morning exercises and evening strolling. Lol
lols.. you must be fit then.... i just pm you....Lets take it over from here
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by femialade(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nedfed:

Oga Ade leave trash for KWAMA You be FFK family? Abeg you talk to much. If E pain you, Oya come and beat me.
Nedfed's mind
I can see I are such a kid. Mend ur ways and learn from ur elders. I'm done responding to ur mention. I pray u receive brain. Peace out.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by osuofia2(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by osuofia2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Nice one.. Come take a ride with me to the land of the gods.. Check ur pm..... Emailed you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
osuofia2:

Nice one.. Come take a ride with me to the land of the gods.. Check ur pm..... Emailed you
Land of d gods? Dude really? Godforbid o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by moniker007: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
I love Bikers from the deepest part of my Soul!

Any Single and Available power bike owner should check out my dp and holla for a followup. Let's do our own.
that DP could not have been the real you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
moniker007:

that DP could not have been the real you
Bingo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by osuofia2(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
Land of d gods? Dude really? Godforbid o
Lols... You de fear? Some one cannot play with you?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike by Marshalxv(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
Judging a book by it's cover? Nawa

oya no vex,can I read the book now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.