Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex (4561 Views)

I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / The UNIBEN Student Was Raped Before She Committed Suicide, She Was A Virgin / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by RealPMer(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
I met this girl early this year and we didn't really connect until recently. So, straight to the pint, the day we had sex (after lots of begging) she told me she was raped at a tender age. I was a bit upset, asked her why she didn't tell me in the first place and she said she wanted to and all.

What I want to ask now is:

- should I end the relationship as every sexual experience could serve as a reminder of that day

-could it be a lie as I have read often times that girls use that as a cover up for not being a virgin (she didn't want to give in at first telling me she's keeping herself for her husband)

Your honest opinion is needed on this matter. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by xendra: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
mtchewww ode.

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by ceezarhh(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
let's wait for the arrival of the elders...

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
I'm sure you asked her out because of her qualities and not her kitty. Has the broken hymen changed this?

I know you feel hurt, but if it was the truth, if there's potential, sowwie, but if those qualities and feelings you felt for her before the moment is still there, then you need to sort this out offline bro. If you dabble whether she's saying a lie or not, you will leave yourself confused. So, it's either she scammed you, which i believed she did, or you overlook it. As you like cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by GraveMan(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Fake Love Evry Whr!
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Modelqwen(f): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Council of the elders.... ur attention is needed.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by walepackage(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
After you,she will tell another man.Most of them use this to cover up there wayward lifestyle when growing up.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by xendra: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
walepackage:
After you,she will tell another man.Most of them use this to cover up there wayward lifestyle when growing up.
and over 80% of them were actually raped or molested by jerks like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by walepackage(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
xendra:
and over 80% of them were actually raped or molested by jerks like you.
i would have answer you in same way.But,i wouldnt do that,cos i will asume that the most 'working part' of your brain was malfunction when you typed that shi.it,as such,its expected of you to post this giberish.When you decipher from lie and fact,then you can quote me.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by IAMSASHY(f): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided luk beyond d rape and focus on Wat actually attracted u 2 her in d first place, wen u truly luvs sumone, tins like dis shud b trashed. Her attitude, her luv 4 u, her respects 4 u, weda she is sumone u cn trust ur future, kids and finances wt, ar more important dan her past. 4get her past and focus on d future

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by ubunja(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
i usually stay away from gals that have been raped.
i just dont need that type of baggage. even if my own wife was raped i would divorce her.she is damaged.she is broken.she will never view sex in a postive light ever again.
i have seen women divorce men after the men lost their jobs,i seen women divorce men after diabetes destroyed the erection.so no woman fire smart words at me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by eyinjuege: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Im still surprised people feel rape stories by girla are faked. Is it not on same NL we read of how young girls as young as 3 are defiled?
I could pull up more than 20 threads without going far on NL in 5 min.
Its unfair to assume she's lying about her experience.
If you want to break up with her because of that, you're on your own. Majority of rape victims carry that experience to their graves, because they will be shamed and victimised all over again.
You next gf might have faced worse. My heart is with the girl child, she has suffered too much. If you know half of what young nigerian girls face, you will be carrying a knife and a gun together to protect your child, and never letting her out of your sight. Is it from the pedophilic blood uncles, fathers and cousins? Is it from the pedophilic teachers in schools?, how about neighbors and domestic staff of their parents?
The boy child too is no longer exempt from this as times are changing.
All rapists should have their balls cut off

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
So one day I asked a lady if she was still a virgin the babe gave me a YES and NO answer, I was damn shocked. The yes was that the guy chook the prick and the no was that when he chook the prick it was painful and he asked him to stop. Women embarassed
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
'Stupidity is when you reject a molested lady only to hook up with a sex worker '

Op I would have taken my time to answer your questions but they are just too childish.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okay real advice guys.

OpIf she was very tight when you penetrated then she's not lying.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by valgbo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
hmmmm
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by RealPMer(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
luk beyond d rape and focus on Wat actually attracted u 2 her in d first place, wen u truly luvs sumone, tins like dis shud b trashed. Her attitude, her luv 4 u, her respects 4 u, weda she is sumone u cn trust ur future, kids and finances wt, ar more important dan her past. 4get her past and focus on d future

I can forget but can she? I guess not and that's if its true anyway
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by RealPMer(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okay real advice guys.

Wasn't very tight.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
RealPMer:
Okay real advice guys.

Wasn't very tight.

She's lying 100%
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ahn ahn.. This shouldn't be a problem now, only if you don't love her.

Always learn to embrace HONEST ladies and never let them regret telling you their past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by ConcernedNL: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
RealPMer:
I met this girl early this year and we didn't really connect until recently. So, straight to the pint, the day we had sex (after lots of begging) she told me she was raped at a tender age. I was a bit upset, asked her why she didn't tell me in the first place and she said she wanted to and all.

What I want to ask now is:

- should I end the relationship as every sexual experience could serve as a reminder of that day

-could it be a lie as I have read often times that girls use that as a cover up for not being a virgin (she didn't want to give in at first telling me she's keeping herself for her husband)

Your honest opinion is needed on this matter. Thanks.
Maybe she gave you a virus and told the rape story just in case you test positive. You begged for it after all.
Or
Maybe she just feels connected to you...
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:

Always learn to embrace HONEST ladies and never let them regret telling you their past

No Tosin, if a lady was raped and din't have sex for a long time, it will be tight, very tight

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by RealPMer(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2017

How do I know if she's being honest? She even even made me promise not to talk about it again.
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by RealPMer(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Maybe she gave you a virus and told the rape story just in case you test positive. You begged for it after all.
Or
Maybe she just feels connected to you...

Connected??
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

No Tosin, if a lady was raped and din't have sex for a long time, it will be tight, very tight
Sure it will.. But the OP never said it wasn't tight when he browsed into it nah cheesy
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Sure it will.. But the OP never said it wasn't tight when he browsed into it nah cheesy

He said so, check
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
RealPMer:

How do I know if she's being honest? She even even made me promise not to talk about it again.
The truth of the matter is that many ladies are fond of bringing up touching stories just to show they are decent

It's left for you to believe it or not

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oga, your fiancée abi girlfriend opened a thread on your head yesterday asking us to help her find a way to deceive you with the fake rape and virginity thing.

Chai, so she ended up taking the advice she got here. grin
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
The truth of the matter is that many ladies are fond of bringing up touching stories just to show they are decent

It's left for you to believe it or not

My spirit keeps telling me its a lie, from the moment i opened the thread.

Truth is, if it wasn't very tight, Tosin it's a lie, no need painting it in shades of grey
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
RealPMer:
Okay real advice guys.

Wasn't very tight .
Nawa oooo
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa oooo

If it's loose, then she's lying. Once or twice incidences isn't enough to make the place so loose
Re: She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

My spirit keeps telling me its a lie, from the moment i opened the thread.

Truth is, if it wasn't very tight, Tosin it's a lie, no need painting it in shades of grey
Looking at the story, the whole thing looks fabricated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elon Musk Vows Too Marry Nigeria Girl.. Shey Make Anonymous Reason / Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph / Because I'm Too Hot See What Men Are Doing Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.