Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips (8551 Views)

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Guys! Besides Her Lips, These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss / Seven Places She Wants You To Kiss — Besides Her Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by khiaa(f): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Okay..

So, u re a Nigerian?

No, I'm American.
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
khiaa:

No, I'm American.

Why don't u v a DP
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by khiaa(f): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2017
SingleDad:

Why don't u v a DP

Why don't you? smiley
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2017
khiaa:

Why don't you? smiley

smiley . Refer me to where we can discuss privately apart from your NL pm?
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by GodblessNig247(m): 3:01am On Jul 17, 2017
barallanee:
Jux d observe...we d single will kiss our own forehead o

I don't believe u are single jor. The person am seeing in that pic can't be single. Prove it grin
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by khiaa(f): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2017
SingleDad:

smiley . Refer me to where we can discuss privately apart from your NL pm?

Just send me a message through NL.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
khiaa:

Just send me a message through NL.

Okay. Would do that.
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by ndubueze92(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
barallanee:
Jux d observe...we d single will kiss our own forehead o
Single.... Nope I don't think so... wif what I have seen.... Mbanu....
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by barallanee(f): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2017
ndubueze92:
Single.... Nope I don't think so... wif what I have seen.... Mbanu....
dnt get...it's always hard for people to believe...Nd am proud of it..nt even had my first love o...nt every body is a fan of dating...dats jux me..

#single
#happy
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by barallanee(f): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
GodblessNig247:

I don't believe u are single jor. The person am seeing in that pic can't be single. Prove it grin
my dear ah knw u wunt believe... It's jux me
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by GodblessNig247(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
barallanee:
my dear ah knw u wunt believe... It's jux me

OK. That's cool to know. Can I PM u?
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by imustsaymymindo: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Adewalefae:
I don't kiss I go straight to business if u re not OK with DAT d door is always open

Sex without pre-intimacy has been equated to cruelty. The Prophet said, "Three people are cruel: . ..a person who has sex with his wife before pre-intimacy.''40

Another hadith equates sex without pre-intimacy to animal behavior: "When anyone of you has sex with his wife, then he should not go to them like birds; instead he should be slow and delaying."41

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by ndubueze92(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
dnt get...it's always hard for people to believe...Nd am proud of it..nt even had my first love o...nt every body is a fan of dating...dats jux me..

#single
#happy
what are we waiting for then? two like minds and opposite sexes....
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by barallanee(f): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2017
ndubueze92:
what are we waiting for then? two like minds and opposite sexes....
lol...
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by ndubueze92(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
lol...
I mean it.... ride the boat with me ..... voom.........
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by barallanee(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
ndubueze92:
I mean it.... ride the boat with me ..... voom.........
lol..no wahala cheesy
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by ndubueze92(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
barallanee:
lol..no wahala cheesy
sent you a message...
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by OathSinia(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2019
I like Kissing b4 i go straight to the business if u re OK with DAT the door is not always open
Re: Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips by isyourboy(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2019
One idiot has gone ahead to bring this topic to life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Preek Disappeared This Afternoon PHOTOS / +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.