Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back (533 Views)

How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back by Syphonn(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
I am taking this time to write this for anyone who has ever loved.
There is one simple sin that can take our relationship away from us, our happiness, and our very identity. So poorly understood, this act is nonetheless extremely common: an affair.
I can proudly say that, in all four corners of the world, someone is either betraying or betrayed by another, thinking about having an affair, listening to someone who is in the throes of one, or the lover who completes the triangle. No aspect of a couple’s life elicits more fear, gossip or fascination than an affair. Adultery has been legislated, debated, politicized and demonized throughout history. Yet it is still in existence and probably will exist till eternity.
For most of history, men cheated because they had the sanctioned power to do so with little consequence. The double standard is as old as adultery itself. I doubt King David considered the state of his marriage for even one moment before he seduced Bathsheba.
Now, our cultural bias is to individualize and pathologize sweeping social realities like infidelity. But can we truly explain it -as ubiquitous as it is — as simply a product of individual shortcomings?

read more at www.healthyfeedz.com

Re: Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back by odaniel1(m): 2:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Get Cheated on? Get a gun..That's it, that's final! angry[i][/i]
Re: Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back by Syphonn(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
what if u get killed

(1) (Reply)

Bringing In Ms Zodwa...beyonce Step Aside! / What Is The Difference Between Living And Surviving In A Relationship? / Five Unattractive Habits In Women That Scare Men Away Read More At Http://www.he

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.