Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why It Sucks To Be A Dick - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why It Sucks To Be A Dick (2605 Views)

Why It Sucks To Have Scorpion As A Dad (#1) / Similarities Bw A Dick & A Flash Drive / top 10 reasons why is sucks to be a d*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by Beautygyal(f): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2007
@ kuntakinte ahem only God knows what u r wink
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by richo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2007
@ kuntakinte thats nice my 3inch tongue can only make the ladies sream yes, i bet your nine inch tongue can make them sream ow yes. wen the girls see ur 2inch piston, they'l say o, so thats it but wen they see my nine inch piston they'll sream ow my God
infact ladies do u prefare a big tongue or a bid d*ck or is ther a lady ready2 experiment both grin
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by kuntakinte(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Richo,

Maybe you've got a point there. I suggest we put your question to test on the dating zone of nairaland and see what happens. Topic should be, "Ladies which do you like most: sucking or fucking?"
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by richo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2007
hahaha sucking and fuckin both hav2 do with a guys d*ck not his tongue (hehehe) so wat eva the case am the G.I Joe! by the was all you can do with a big tongue is please the girls, lick ice cream and spit on any bastard who tells u rubish but with a big dick i can please the chicks, please ma self, if i advertise men's panties even atiku's wife will say she has to get them for him and any woman who nos dat her hubby is cheatin on her can jus snap a picture with me naked and he'll be jealous cool
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by Beautygyal(f): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2007
@ richo and kuntakinte hahahahahaha u guys are jokaz cheesy
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by richo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2007
hehehe
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by kuntakinte(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2007
what makes think sucking always have to do with a guys dick. Abi U dey use ur dick suck woman? Anyway, let's ask beautygal the one she likes most, sucking or fucking?
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by richo(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2007
ok beautigal, what do u hav2 say princess? suck the d*ck, f*ck the d*ck or lick the chick grin
personally i cant lick a girls pussy except she smells good
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by richo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2007
ok, this fine chick for cafe just tell me say u hav to mix different things if u want a good cocktail!
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by Beautygyal(f): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2007
hahahaha hahaha grin my lips r sealed lipsrsealed ask some1 else for iam still a virgin lipsrsealed
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by richo(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2007
its good sef since ur a virgin u should no which one u fantasize more.u no if you hav anal sex u'd still be a virgin grin but dont try it o! its dangerous
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by Beautygyal(f): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2007
@ richo hahahaha i no i will, but i wanna stay a virgin till am married or mayb till i find d rite man grin
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by richo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2007
mr rite is my middle name.hey gal dont Bleep a guy bcus he begs you if u dnt wan2 then dnt let any guy force you.the first cut is the deepest so look for a hot bid d*ck guy
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by Beautygyal(f): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2007
@ richo hahaha ok but i think i'll stay a virgin for now wink iam not ready for some big d**ks down my legs.
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by iyc(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2007
i do not5 understand what the hype is about. she sucks a dick, is that why it sucks. besides guys dont u appreciate a good Mouth Action? then let the woman enjoy the head. beautygal, kuntakinte, richo et al, u have to be able to sucka womans pussy very well to take her to another level, which u will witness as u act it out. i give a damn good head, no teeth interference. u know what its like when she is sucking the dick and the teeth get involved. beautygyal do not settle for less, when u meet the rite guy, talk it over with him and get to know what he has to offer. gusy understand that the 2inch and seven inch have their advantages and disadvantages, it depends on who is gettin bleeped, and u must know how to use the weapon not to mass destruct, but to help attain heaven in bed. always suck before u Bleep, u can suck for 1hour and Bleep for twenty thirty minutes or more, now who lasts longer and gives more pleasure. but always make sure the pussy is freshly washed and cleaned b4 u suck, candidiasis of the mouth is a very bad thing.
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by iyc(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2007
the sex is short and the sucking can go on 4rever kabish. those ten reasons are out of the books of a man who has had a hard and embarrasing time managing his dick, some of the rules can be faulted. i do not throw up every time i get excited, i just grow strong and firm.
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by Beautygyal(f): 2:09am On Apr 04, 2007
@ iyc thanx 4 d advice wink i will wait patiently and enjoy it when it comes hmmmm smiley
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by iyc(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2007
beautygyal i do advise u wait, bcause if u get it on with the right delivery, u r hooked 4 life. it can b more addictive than drugs, whatever type, but it can also b as sweet as heaven. take ur thyme.
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by Beautygyal(f): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2007
@ iyc thanx again wink
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by iyc(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2007
wait on, wait on. its like wanting to grow a beard: u long for it so much, and when it comes, its a bother.
Re: Why It Sucks To Be A Dick by Beautygyal(f): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2007
@ iyc lol thanx cheesy thas tru

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sound Of Music / Caption This Photo / 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.