Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos (36291 Views)

Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Wedding sirs
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by misspineapple(f): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Na so..Mtcheew
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
VickyRotex:
Naija Jack Bauer grin
taaah!
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Ibbravo(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Evans boys are after this guy
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by rsalami(f): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
those of you invading his social media to broadcast this pictures are not helping him at all, I can make out their faces anywhere I see them talk more of criminal elements who may have one or two things to score against them.
what is the essence of an intelligence response team when their facial identities are known ?
exactly there is no intelligence response team here again
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Does this represent the Nigerian police elite squad? More like a fulani elite squad with one mission, to dominate the south
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2017
rsalami:
exactly there is no intelligence response team here again
e tire me o
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Eazymoni2440: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Seal team 6 grin
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by romenna: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
those of you invading his social media to broadcast this pictures are not helping him at all, I can make out their faces anywhere I see them talk more of criminal elements who may have one or two things to score against them.
what is the essence of an intelligence response team when their facial identities are known ?
they r not so intelligent afterall
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by claremont(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:

The intelligence operatives doing the field work are not in these photos. The photos you see on social media are the enforcers, those who assault positions based on intelligence already received. At least that's how it works in other countries.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
dainformant:
Abba Kyari, an assistant police commissioner of Lagos State who is known for his effort in bringing high-profile hoodlums and criminals to their knees - hosted one of his best teams at his residence in Kaduna state yesterday. The head of the Intelligence Response Team, who posted the pictures on his Facebook wall,wrote; With one of my best Teams in Kaduna Today.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/abba-kyari-poses-with-his-best-police-team-in-kaduna.html
how can you be disclosing your location and your house as a security man
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by tdayof(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:

Bro, he's the eyes of an IRT which means his id has been compromised already. Those guys in the pictures are assault team members. The guy doing the main intelligence are unknown to the public.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by bishopandy(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Evans apprehension and its proceedings are supposed to be classified. This is exposing them to risk. This is not how to protect our intelligence department.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by TheGreatIYANU: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:

This is not an intelligence team, they're a strike force. They are ALWAYS in the open so it don't matter anyway.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by fordunit(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:

I agree with you. Nigerians are just so unprofessional and lack common sense. How exactly did he rise to the position of ACP without knowing that the identity of his elite team is supposed to be a mystery? What the hell is wrong with Nigeria? Or is it the babalawo jazz that is making them behave in a nonchalant way? Perhaps we should start sending tutorials to him via facebook. If he has jazz, does his wife, children and relatives have jazz? Mtcheewww
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Jakumo(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Most if not all of the gentlemen photographed here would have been trained in the art of facial and physical disguise, for all we know, and that flexibility should alleviate some of the well-intended speculation being expressed here, about the notion of compromised identities.

With the growth of some beard, loose clothing, a hat and a pair of sunglasses, all of the above men would blend with ease, into any Nigerian or international background you care to mention, from corporate corridors, to places of worship, to celebrations and even motor parks, highly professional police operatives such as these pictured above, walk freely, anonymously and confidently, while remaining ever-vigilant and ready to deploy lethal force as required, in the line of duty.

These brave men of the Nigerian Police Force tracked down, and brought down one of Nigeria's most bloodthirsty, sadistic, cunning and greedy criminals ever to gain infamy, namely one Mr. Evans, the Pablo Escobar of Nigeria's flourishing abduction industry. For that feat of painstaking detective investigation, patiently conducted over years before culminating in a prolonged exchange of rifle-fire at the fortified residence of Mr. Evans, the heroes lined up in the above picture deserve secret re-deployment to government service responsibilities sited in safe-locations of their individual choices, coupled with SUBSTANTIAL relocation allowances, and salary increments for one and all, payable in perpetuity.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2017
tdayof:

Bro, he's the eyes of an IRT which means his id has been compromised already. Those guys in the pictures are assault team members. The guy doing the main intelligence are unknown to the public.
Agreed he is the eyes of the squad, at least for the sake of their families, there are things I don't want to say here.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by bcbones: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2017
social media has made everyone hungry for fame and popularity....security operative should move in silence like the "G" in lasagna.
what do i know...

Create, customize and send professional invoices in seconds. Impress your clients with acuteinvoice
www.acuteinvoice.com

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by superior494(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2017
All I'm seeing is Korimakpa

Check my signature
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by burkingx(f): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2017
cheesy

Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by thorpido(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2017
I was wondering what was amiss with the pictures but I figured it out.
The guy in white T-shirt and the guy in white shirt with jacket are swapping positions to take pictures.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Criminals....Mtcheeeeew
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Nbote(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wen Nigerian Police go get sense abeg??
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Prechy08(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
This picture will never surface in some countries
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by hareskay(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's very rare to see an FBI/ CIA agent, who posts his pictures and location online. Indeed, the Social media is a blessing, cum a curse.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by breakeven: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Let them go and capture Fulani herdsmen that are killing and kidnapping innocent people
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by Yusuf4: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Many innocent bloods are in their heads.
This Kyari guy killed Rabiu in Cold blood and claimed he's criminal
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oga Kyarri or whatever,it is not done this way sir! Your greatest weapon is supposed to be the anonymous status of your team. I'm utterly disappointed.
Re: Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Josh44s:
This guy too dey show himself for social media o. Hmmmmmm! Lemme come and be going
so you want to kidnap him abi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.