Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard (19545 Views)

Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / my backyard poultry-broilers noilers turkeys / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard by PHOTSEE(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please how is 4week local tuckey current sold for?
Re: 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2019
PaschalN:

POULTRY PLAZA IS A FRAUD

I paid for Noilers via their online payment portal and the payment went through but they decided not to give the products and would not give me back my money. They told me to go to Access Bank, but Access bank gave me proof that the transaction went through, but they still would not give me either my money ot the Noilers. I am going to file a case in court against them. No Nigerian should have to go through this nonsense and I am going to make sure they don't do it to another person. THEY ARE THIEVES
Have you resolved your problem now?
Re: 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard by anucha20natasha: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello good day. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone
Re: 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard by Izzymore(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
YOU REQUEST* * WE PROCESS* *WE DELIVER*

Day old Broiler...
Day old white Cockerel...
Day old brown Cockerel....
Day old back Cockerel...
Day old Noilers...
Day old Pullets...
Black Pullets....
Brown Pullets...
Day old Local turkey..
Day old putted turkey
Point of Lay.....
Old Layers....
Guine fowl....
Ducks....
Eggs....
Parents Stock...
Vaccines....
Frozen chicken....
Frozen turkey...

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08024110512, 08136290387
Whatsapp: 07036023050

Happy Birds�, Happy Farmer* �‍�
Re: 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard by brain54(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2020
tasho105:

Yes I know,I'm rasing them to attain their full size and then shed the excess fat by placing them on special diet by xmas
pls can you share your special diet to make them shed the excess fat?
I bought mine first week in Aug have been having double mind about selling by DEC due to cost...on the other hand I can sale at 6wks and restock for DEC but the prices of day old are sky rocketing...maybe your special diet can be useful to Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ducklings For Sale... / Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing / 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.