Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (41666 Views)

19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by martineverest(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
nigerian women and oyibo men are perfect match.....especially those that truely want love and faithfulness that most nigerian man cant give

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by oxbowlake: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
When naija ladies wan marry oyinbo men, u see dem marrying better and good looking guys. But when it comes to naija guys, u see them marrying grannies, bbws, and super ugly foreigners. SMH �

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by partnerbiz4: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
If this does not make fp make you no buy data from me again..

See below shaa..
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by zolapower: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is not a real oyibo looks like colombia or ecuado man to me
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
A very handsome man and a very beautiful lady. They will have very cute babies. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by belindar: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Which country is he from? Bicos some Nigerian still count Indians, Afghanistans, Iraqis, Cuba Puetoricans, Mexicans etc even Turkish as white?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by cutiepie25(f): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
I luv this pre-wedding photos. Very matured and they look good together. Hapi married life.

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
belindar:
Which country is he from? Bicos some Nigerian still count Indians, Afghanistans, Iraqis even Turkish as white?

Is his skin yellow, purple or green in the pictures? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Seun! why u remove my FTC.... kilosele gangan
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by icon8: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice shoes
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by belindar: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mindfulness:

Is his skin yellow, purple or green in the pictures? undecided

Just answer the question. Where is he from b4 you jump into a moving Train bicos little things freak you
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Guffaz: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
All things beautiful

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
belindar:

Just answer the question. Where is he from b4 you jump into a moving Train

From hell and still white.
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by muller101(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nl ladies will dominate the thread as usual
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
belindar:
Which country is he from? Bicos some Nigerian still count Indians, Afghanistans, Iraqis, Cuba Puetoricans, Mexicans etc even Turkish as white?

I'd say Turkish going by his nose grin

Just kidding, he's definitely Arab though
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Eluwilussit(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
cheesy
Caustics:
shocked The man just wants our nigerian Green card. I can see it in his eyes. Dangerous

Gbams. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by misspineapple(f): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
The gals taking all d handsome oyibo men while our Nigerian yahoo boy draggn d grannys..smh

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by kirchofff(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kobicove:
The guys slightly resembles Sylvester Stallone
resembles imbrahimovic in the 4th pic
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Beautiful cheesy
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Very beautiful pics

Chrome only

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by seguno2: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
He looks more Arab than white.
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by seguno2: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
ItchingPreek:
And our men will be going for dilapidated oyinbo women.

.....because when preek is itching you nack dilapidated and even debilitated women.
Abi you never hear sey dirty water dey quench fire?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Investnow2017: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by mr1759: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
this one nor be oyinbo he is either Indian or Arab
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by MENTORCH(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Stop talking trash, if you know the amount of very fine white women that are been bleeped, dated and married here you will know the power of BBC.
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by ifyain: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Is this man from Asia the so called oyibo? inferiority complex is what is worrying my people.
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Mcowubaba: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
martineverest:
nigerian women and oyibo men are perfect match.....especially those that truely want love and faithfulness that most nigerian man cant give

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Sweetguy25: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
sirkendeman:
The whites pick the best from Africa why do our men go for the older ones when they want to marry the white. Hmmmmmm.

Do you call this the best from africa? Guy take time o
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by profnigga(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
gud

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nofuckgiven: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
martineverest:
You just said my mind. They know what truelove is. At least the woman knows she is his partner not a slave or glorified maid. Hope you are one of the few black men who still have truelove for women? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Crixina(f): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
shocked The man just wants our nigerian Green card. I can see it in his eyes. Dangerous
grin grin grin
Nairaland will never cease to make people laugh alone to themselves.
Nigerian Green card ke?
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by martineverest(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You just said my mind. They know what truelove is. At least the woman knows she is his partner not a slave or glorified maid. Hope you are one of the few black men who still have truelove for women? grin grin
yesssss

over the years,i have trained myself on how to be a good and faithful husband when i get married....i use my father's 'non-husband' material character,lifestyle and xperiences to make corrections

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.