Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (41666 Views)

19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Ohamzee: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2017
igbanbajo:

The message is lost on you.
Please i do not like afonjas quoting me.
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by igbanbajo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ohamzee:
Please i do not like afonjas quoting me.

Seun really needs to do a lot to step this forum up; there are just too many kids with little understanding running wild here. What has tribalism got to do this this thread. you didn't even get the message passed across...
Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Nice one, different from what we see regularly online.

Re: Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2020
broseme:
Love is a beautiful thing.A pretty Nigerian lady Igene Sandra Beauty and her Oyinbo man are set to tie the knot sooner.Check out their adorable prewedding photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/adorable-prewedding-photos-of-nigerian.html

She's very beautiful ❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.