Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) (9720 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Tolexander: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Airforce1, are you really sure you're 28 years? cheesy
You no sabi the OP here before?
He has never changed since his day one here.

I don give up on him matter!
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
well I think you are nice but you will not show us pics or tell us your name grin
But I love mistry one of the reasons I changed my monkiner
I don't like to be predictable grin
Thanks,it means a lot to me considering the fact that it is coming from NL's friendliest person.smiley
I like your new handle.smiley
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
grin victor is a chicken
grin
grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:
naso is ur fwend coming bk
Maybe
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tahrah:
Maybe
Anybody vex am ??
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:
Anybody vex am ??
Maybe

1 Like

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tahrah:
Thanks,it means a lot to me considering the fact that it is coming from NL's friendliest person.smiley
I like your new handle.smiley
I am not the most friendly please
You are the most friendly my sis and the pleasure is mine wink
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by franklingud(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Chai! Why this boy come stupid like this?
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamGobe(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol....nd u re already using people's future wife grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamGobe:
Lol....nd u re already using people's future wife grin
na wetin dey annoy dis kids be that?
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
She's my girl and I love her so much no matter what.

Haters go jump off a cliff
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
jakandeola:
god purnish u u ar d kid here

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamGobe(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
na wetin dey annoy dis kids be that?

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
A night I will never forget.. Wow

I kinda look like a professional movie star while giving her that romantic treatment.

Love is a beautiful thing.
i dont blâmé you sha. I blame the foolish girl
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=IamGobe post=58464489][/quote]dis is Romance section and I ain't breaking no law here..

Most of this haters don't even have a girl friend to start with so why be mad?

They Jealous??
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Am I not cool wink
You are cool too

1 Like

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

I did not say am a beta pesin but u look 2 way matured dan dis

Abeg guy you better pass that IamAirforce1 dude. undecided

That guy has missed his purpose in life. Don't ever compare your self with that garbage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamGobe(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
dis is Romance section and I ain't breaking no law here..

Most of this haters don't even have a girl friend to start with so why be mad?

They Jealous??

Mumu....jealous over wat na?
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamGobe(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Officiallyme:
God forbid bad thing. I reject second hand wife

Lol....nd u already spoiling other people's future wife abi? grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
sonofLuci:

That guy has missed his purpose in life. Don't ever compare your self with that garbage.
bro don't kill me with laughter here grin grin

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by bossrillboss: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
d way seun nd em mod dem dey let small small bois misbehave on nairaland is highly disheartening.wat rubbish is dis nw.Mtchewwwwwww.
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Here to read funny comments.
That's all grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by dacovajnr: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
I would have personally taken him there and dump his ass if he had ever exhibited this level of stupidity you showed.
Small Small

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tolexander:
You no sabi the OP here before? He has never changed since his day one here.
I don give up on him matter!
I sabi am wella now cheesy
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Small Small
See your friends. They're busy arguing whose gf is fine with stolen pics of the girls @ their late twenties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lmao
Em go say u don turn hater
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by dacovajnr: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
See your friends. They're busy arguing whose gf is fine with stolen pics of the girls @ their late twenties.
See benny, I don Abuse that guy sotey I don tire..na to just dey watch remain..The other idiot is not any better either embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
See benny, I don Abuse that guy sotey I don tire..na to just dey watch remain..The other idiot is not any better either embarassed embarassed
Give Airforce1 some years from now, he'll look back and say "God! I can't believe I was this foolish". As for the other guy; I don't know him. Let me leave their matter sha before he'll say I'm jealous. grin

1 Like

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by assfreaky(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Even the pic was taken by Nokia 3210, still your faces are so oily... lipsrsealed

Ma da loun niti e. O ti yawere. Ki o ma bu igi je lo ku.
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by dacovajnr: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
Give Airforce1 some years from now, he'll look back and say "God! I can't believe I was this foolish". As for the other guy; I don't know him. Let me leave their matter sha before he'll say I'm jealous. grin
Your mouth ehn!!

1 Like

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by barallanee(f): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
apholaryn:
lol..hope you are not one of them telling him to change ? if na play abeg stop am o
telling who : undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrity You Wish To Marry? / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Earn $5,000 Per Month Just To Marry An Icelandic Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.