Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,873 members, 7,855,569 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) (9747 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Man2utd(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Who be this mumu?undecided

Yea he is 28 physically, his brain has only develop to age 5.
Physical age= 28
Brain age/development=5
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
This "Nobodies" always typing shiit like they know Shiit.

Messed up brains on here.
Single, lonely and frustrated guys.

Lol

I hustle, I ball and I'm Romantic
That's all that matters.

I'm not here to please anybody on here like most you guys here do so shut the fuckup and mind your business.
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by pu7pl3(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mehn dude is trending...wow
Hate really propels
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by apholaryn: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2017
barallanee:
telling who : undecided
those preaching sense to oga airforce1 I mean
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not the most friendly please
You are the most friendly my sis and the pleasure is mine wink
Awwwn,you too humble.Thanks smiley kiss
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by stanflex222(f): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
BABA take it easy bruv, that breass ure pressing u av not paid for it o... Family sef no know you.... U overdo dis one o BABA
this airforce1 na really jockey.
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
ezteem:
Bro you kinda look like the planet of ape advert under this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Easy, Erotic Ways To Get Your Man BEGGING For More / Amazing Ways Women Shave Their Vagina [photos] / Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.