Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) (9731 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
To the left, haters.
guy try change na
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

guy try change na
Make I try change and be like you?
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Make I try change and be like you?
I did not say am a beta pesin but u look 2 way matured dan dis
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Ups01(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
All you moral police grin Make all of una Free the OP abeg.
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

I did not say am a beta pesin but u look 2 way matured dan dis
You're just like jakandeola
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're just like jakandeola
If pesin dey tell u d truth
naso u go dey insult am

1 Like

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by barallanee(f): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
How ah bin knw say Na dis boy..I knew it..so ur d gf of this undecidedtoidi
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by barallanee(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
apholaryn:
carry on..I dey your back,I dey feel ur mumu.
I'm highly entertained.
chai ...joy u hav none grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by barallanee(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
apholaryn:
carry on..I dey your back,I dey feel ur mumu.
I'm highly entertained.
chai ...joy u hav none grin.
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Forget the messenger and focus on the message guys

Most of you spewing hate comment got no lover man or woman to make you feel good sometimes

And instead of you kids to ask Me how a bad boy like me got so many lovers, you be here posting nonsense comment.

Una go soon switch to una other monikers searching for love.
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by safiaapussy: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:
Baba dis is the 7th month of d year nd our prayers haven't been answered yet?? or are u d cause of ur own problem

Airforce1, you're going to let a 16 year old insult you like this an go scot free ahan
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by apholaryn: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
barallanee:
chai ...joy u hav none grin
lol..hope you are not one of them telling him to change ? if na play abeg stop am o
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

u neva still tell me hu dat gal be
Btw dis month fast oo
which girl biko
You mean hin.ky your nairaland crush

Yes the month is kind of fast
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Officiallyme: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamGobe:

What if dats ur future wife? grin
God forbid bad thing. I reject second hand wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
safiaapussy:

Airforce1, you're going to let a 16 year old insult you like this an go scot free ahan
chairman watin victor do you now
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
which girl biko
You mean hin.ky your nairaland crush

Yes the month is kind of fast
Very good
I no fit wait abeg
I gat 2 gan see some nice ladies 4 skul
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Officiallyme: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I feel for those girls Sha, their bfs are insane but they don't know. hahahahahaha
Lol.... Na wa
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Very good
I no fit wait abeg
I gat 2 gan see some nice ladies 4 skul
lol you mean nairaland chicks are not nice
Tahrah is kind of nice
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
Tahrah is kind of nice
E be like say dat gal won turn Rola
she don dey bash people anyhow
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by BasketballGURU(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Juveniles
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by thesuave10(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Da hell? grin

Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

E be like say dat gal won turn Rola
she don dey bash people anyhow
really i haven't seen any of her comment today
Show the thread she is bashing people cheesy
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
really i haven't seen any of her comment today
Show the thread she is bashing people cheesy
On so many threads Bro
She no dey d list among my wives again grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
Tahra is kind of nice
Wawu.shocked shocked
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

On so many threads Bro
She no dey d list among my wives again grin
who are the ladies among the list of your wife biko grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
who are the ladies among the list of your wife biko grin
dem boku
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:
E be like say dat gal won turn Rola she don dey bash people anyhow
Trust me,it ain't me bashing people.embarassed
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tahrah:
Wawu.shocked shocked
well I think you are nice but you will not show us pics or tell us your name grin
But I love mistry one of the reasons I changed my monkiner
I don't like to be predictable grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

dem boku
list them jare
Or are you afraid grin
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
list them jare
Or are you afraid grin
it was just a joke
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tahrah:
Trust me,it ain't me bashing people.embarassed
naso
is ur fwend coming bk
Re: About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

it was just a joke
grin victor is a chicken
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Doll: A Man Disfigured His Doll After Going 10 Rounds With Tramaldol / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.