Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor (2399 Views)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / 16-year-old Virgin Wins Ticket To Sex Festival In Caribbean. See What Father Did / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by Andyblaze: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
angry

I will like to know is it wrong to seek for your girlfriend arm in marriage. I went with my friend I use to play BET9JA with because we won virtual about 14k so we went to my babe father house and we show him 10k that I have now have money so he should not be angry when he see me and his daughter that I am efulefu, so we bought him drink and I said I want to pluck flower in his house but he still went and bring knife to chase me and now the drink we buy with all D money we left it in his house as we are running. Now my friend is vexing for me to pay him his 14k he win from BET9JA. Should I go back to the girl father to refund my drink?

Please advise I am in dilemmar here angry angry angry arghhhh

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by Caustics: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

I will like to know is it wrong to seek for your girlfriend arm in marriage. I went with my friend I use to play BET9JA with because we won virtual about 14k so we went to my babe father house and we show him 10k that I have now have money so he should not be angry when he see me and his daughter that I am efulefu, so we bought him drink and I said I want to pluck flower in his house but he still went and bring knife to chase me and now the drink we buy with all D money we left it in his house as we are running. Now my friend is vexing for me to pay him his 14k he win from BET9JA. Should I go back to the girl father to refund my drink?

use your anger and boil yam.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by PenisCaP: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

No dont mind them smasung is better than infinix by far...
If u are going to shop rite buy 2 slice bread and butter for me.
yes lagos is better than ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by Andyblaze: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

No dont mind them smasung is better than infinix by far...
If u are going to shop rite buy 2 slice bread and butter for me.
yes lagos is better than ekiti.

But I meet borisky he did not tell hushpuppi yaiiyy money money fall fall pick it ooo pick it okay I see London buhari buhari ok
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by Victornezzar: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Goat ur mumu never do
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by 3RNEST(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wait you mean after buying him drinks Ontop the 10k he chase you guys with knife? No na kindly report him to SAR that's scamming...SAR will help u get the 10k + the drink and your babe back .. Trust me!! angry

Walk away!
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by ikp120(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Just give his daughter belle and thank me later. Hehehehehe grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by AndriaRich(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na u spoil am hw cn u ask fr her just her "arm in marriage"? Lol...
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by AndriaRich(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by PenisCaP: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Andyblaze:

But I meet borisky he did not tell hushpuppi yaiiyy money money fall fall pick it ooo pick it okay I see London buhari buhari ok

What is this one saying?. undecided
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sorry bro! you still have to pray, for God to erase poverty off you. show off 14k lol.
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by moorevic(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
You must be high on some traditional weed.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by wittyt98(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2017

Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by franklingud(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy which kind weed you dey smoke?

Talk true oo!
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by Andyblaze: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gonorrhea gonorheaaaaa
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by ottohan: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
na ur english vex d man
Re: Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor by flames007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
AndriaRich:
what can 10k do before.it can barely afford cow arm sef. Lolz!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Brother, I Miss You / Jamari's Got A New Meat. / A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.