Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House (5880 Views)

Tonto Dike Share Photo Of Herself Before And After Surgery / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / End Time Lady Share Photo After She Had Hot Sex On Facebook -see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House by wayne4loan: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Nothing New , She Is Just Marking Her Territory .
Re: Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House by kellyJames5(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Divay22:
She's just marking her territory cheesy

really?

Re: Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House by Nikbaebrown(f): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2017
sirfee:
Believe everything you see online at your own peril,this story is fake,the guy is too economical with his story.

Alas, Someone sharing similar thoughts with me has shown up. i think the dude is probably flaunting his comfy bathroom with a made up story. And Thanks To Nairaland, Every Gibberish Makes The News.
Re: Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House by bossrillboss: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
childish post..Mtchewwwwwww.
Re: Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House by sirfee(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Alas, Someone sharing similar thoughts with me has shown up. i think the dude is probably flaunting his comfy bathroom with a made up story. And Thanks To Nairaland, Every Gibberish Makes The News.
It is very obvious, the guy is just seeking for cheap attention. All thanks to twitter,Facebook,Nairaland(tribaland)his wish is come to pass....
Re: Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House by MissRaine69(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
He must think we are all stupid like him
Someone comes to his house to collect movies and just hangs her underwear? She stayed overnight washed the underwear and left it up there so that any other woman who comes to "collect movies" will see this.
Re: Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House by muller101(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Invitation card

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.