Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship (1623 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:
Maybe you haven't found the person you feel you should commit to undecided. It's a good thing you don't drag these ladies along making them believe you are still interested. When you find the right person for you , you will not want to let them go . I just hope for your sake she will feel the same . No one here can tell you what's wrong with you , only you can do that by doing some introspection. Perhaps you lose interest because you feel you deserve better ?.perhaps you have standards or expectations no one can live up to ? Perhaps commitment scares you ?.
amen.. I appreciate your advice. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
i tried that once.. Like almost searched the entire universe.. They all wanna stay not just give a baby.. I'd have so much love to do it that way seriously buh finding a baby mama is hard as hell.. Well maybe it's because i ain't a celebrity.
Lol,u really searched the whole universe and they all wanna Stay? it means u r 100% husband material. hehehehe I said it earlier, stay single forever. Just dey kpansh dey go.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Lionessza(f): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
amen.. I appreciate your advice. Thanks

Pleasure.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,u really searched the whole universe and they all wanna Stay? it means u r 100% husband material. hehehehe I said it earlier, stay single forever. Just dey kpansh dey go.
till i get caught in the middle of HIV ba? Lol.. God forbid. Buh seems that's the only sure thing ooo.. Buh seriously, if you help me find someone interested in baby mama things i'm really interested.. Ipob preferrably.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
till i get caught in the middle of HIV ba? Lol.. God forbid. Buh seems that's the only sure thing ooo.. Buh seriously, if you help me find someone interested in baby mama things i'm really interested.. Ipob preferrably.
Lol,see you oo. I don't have anyone. he he he he
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,see you oo. I don't have anyone. he he he he
lol.. No wahala then. You've been helpful.. Thanks
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
lol.. No wahala then. You've been helpful.. Thanks
Welcome bro
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by antieverything(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
urm u re so scared of getting attached cos u think it wld failgrin ...safe you!
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by phpfx(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
OP honestly we are are going thru same stuff right now..infact i am just recovering from a break up with a girl i cherish..but something within just want it off nd i was looking for evry means to untill i found it.

but this girl has said it all...i made up my mind to work on myself before jumping into any other relationship

Lionessza:
Maybe you haven't found the person you feel you should commit to undecided. It's a good thing you don't drag these ladies along making them believe you are still interested. When you find the right person for you , you will not want to let them go . I just hope for your sake she will feel the same . No one here can tell you what's wrong with you , only you can do that by doing some introspection. Perhaps you lose interest because you feel you deserve better ?.perhaps you have standards or expectations no one can live up to ? Perhaps commitment scares you ?.

1 Like

Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Vikky014(f): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
just like a stupid voice or something from within forcing me to quit. I don't even understand it trust me.
you are already hooked in the spiritual... go for deliverance.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Vikky014:
you are already hooked in the spiritual... go for deliverance.
thanks for your advice buh far from it. That can't be, i'm with jesus already.. There's no any other spiritual ish except the spirit of God and His kingdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Ignores Her Whenever She's Not With Him. Advise Needed Urgently!! / I Saw A Nairalander In My Dream Last Night / Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.