Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship (1606 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
This pressure ain't from anyone but from within.. It's always such a bad feeling.. It'd seems i'm stucked and i need to try someone else either i love my partner or not. Since birth the best have done is 4 months. Though i don't double date, when i'm dating i always make sure to play my role very well.. Have quit with lots of ladies who has been there for me and i don't know what else to do.. I receive threats alot from my ex that it has become a part of me. So to avoid story that touch next, i think i need help or is this how guys feels like maybe it ain't just me. Buh seriously, i'm tired i want to keep a serious relationship too like my friends.. When i'm in a relationship, i must be pressurized from within to quit the relationship and rest for a month then start again.. It's becoming something else. What do i do please someone?
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by dayleke: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
The answer lies within you bro....
Dem don sack d village pples dem.....
U gonna be alright...
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by dayleke: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
On a more serious note,
What kinda pressure from within?
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
dayleke:
On a more serious note,
What kinda pressure from within?
just like a stupid voice or something from within forcing me to quit. I don't even understand it trust me.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
My brother, some people begin to lose interest rapidly the moment they start dating someone.

Maybe it might just be that you always think relationship is not worth the whole hype, hence, the pressure to quite

Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by ikp120(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
This pressure ain't from anyone but from within.. It's always such a bad feeling.. It'd seems i'm stucked and i need to try someone else either i love my partner or not. Since birth the best have done is 4 months. Though i don't double date, when i'm dating i always make sure to play my role very well.. Have quit with lots of ladies who has been there for me and i don't know what else to do.. I receive threats alot from my ex that it has become a part of me. So to avoid story that touch next, i think i need help or is this how guys feels like maybe it ain't just me. Buh seriously, i'm tired i want to keep a serious relationship too like my friends.. When i'm in a relationship, i must be pressurized from within to quit the relationship and rest for a month then start again.. It's becoming something else. What do i do please someone?
You already know the problem. And the problem is not a problem.

But you are the problem! Deal with yourself bro. You are the problem here.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
ikp120:
You already know the problem. And the problem is not a problem.

But you are the problem! Deal with yourself bro. You are the problem here.
are you a rapper bro? This seems more of a rhyme than an advice... Buh sincerely i don't understand you. How can someone be the problem?
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
Your spiritual wife don't wanna let go. Go for deliverance

Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, some people begin to lose interest rapidly the moment they start dating someone.

Maybe it might just be that you always think relationship is not worth the whole hype, hence, the pressure to quite
maybe.. Buh even when i still want to it remain same.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
just like a stupid voice or something from within forcing me to quit. I don't even understand it trust me.
Spirit wife
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nyckeh: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmm, I thought i'm d only one experiencing this. I used to have this feeling like I can get more why settle for this person, my partner can be this or that even when I knw no one is 80% perfect nt to talk of a 100%, would suddenly go tired and look for flimsy excuses to call d relationship a quit. I forcefully dated my ex for 4yrs(was surprised shocked as my past relationships lasted for at most 6monts, but in d end I still found an excuse to let go embarassed .) Was told by a pastor it's spiritual husband wahala shocked I don't believe in all those spiritual husband or wife thingy so maybe I can gt an insight from this post on how to resolve the issue sad
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
have done more than enough.

Nma27:
Spirit wife
far from it. I can't have a spiritual wife at this stage of my life. I'm highly involved with jesus christ.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
have done more than enough.

far from it. I can't have a spiritual wife at this stage of my life. I'm highly involved with jesus christ.
Maybe u meant to b a Reverend father. U gat a calling
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by ikp120(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
are you a rapper bro? This seems more of a rhyme than an advice... Buh sincerely i don't understand you. How can someone be the problem?
C'mon man, isn't it obvious that you are just making the same type of stupid decisions, and you know that they're stupid decisions, but you still continue making the stupid decisions?

If you keep cutting yourself with razor and dey ask why you dey bleed, no be craze be that ni?

Bros, na only you fit talk to yourself
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nyckeh:
Hmmm, I thought i'm d only one experiencing this. I used to have this feeling like I can get more why settle for this person, my partner can be this or that even when I knw no one is 80% perfect nt to talk of a 100%, would suddenly go tired and look for flimsy excuses to call d relationship a quit. I forcefully dated my ex for 4yrs(was surprised shocked as my past relationships lasted for at most 6monts, but in d end I still found an excuse to let go embarassed .) Was told by a pastor it's spiritual husband wahala shocked I don't believe in all those spiritual husband or wife thingy so maybe I can gt an insight from this post on how to resolve the issue sad
i don't think it has to do with any spiritual husband or something.. It's just within. There's a way out of it and we'd get it hopefully.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Maxi112: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Superstition belief!
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Maxi112:
Superstition belief!
Its real my dear
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
ikp120:
C'mon man, isn't it obvious that you are just making the same type of stupid decisions, and you know that they're stupid decisions, but you still continue making the stupid decisions?

If you keep cutting yourself with razor and dey ask why you dey bleed, no be craze be that ni?

Bros, na only you fit talk to yourself
bro, sometimes we keep repeating same mistakes/decisions.. And if we are asked why.. We really do not know. It's in all human. This is just my own aspect.. Some people is having s3x with hiv infected person all the time and some bringing people together for suicide bombing. All i'm saying is that there's one decision every human is always making without a reasonable reason. Don't bother to ask them why, they don't know themselves. How/way to get out of mine is what i'm seraching for..
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Maybe u meant to b a Reverend father. U gat a calling
lol.. Reverend father? It can't work after all my fornications. Have kpansing more than i can count that becoming a reverend father can't work anymore.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by mofeoluwadassah: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
my brother you are nt normal
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Maxi112: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Its real my dear
Have you seen one?

once had of it the day my sis took me to one church like that, it was was very funny seeing how a pst cast and bind spiritual wife from a guy seated next to me all in the name of deliverance grin

I don't believe such exist
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op if your story is true then your problem is not so strange or peculiar to you

Many young men and women often go into relationship for the wrong reasons
You know for cuteness of the guy or girl, the sexy body of the girl or guy, the money of the guy or popularity of the girl

Forgetting that relationship comprises of a lot of things apart from sex, good looks and money. They forget after these things, you still have to stay with each other

Hence the need for comparability
Now I suggest before going into the next relationship you list the things that you makes feel alive
For example
List music, list reading or anything you like
Then find a girl that will do some of those things with you so you don't loose interest
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
my brother you are nt normal
lol.. Beautiful hadassah(what sorta name is that?) why do you say that?
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bro I weak for you, old remain single forever. Don't go hurt person pikin again hehehehe
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
sunshineG:
Op if your story is true then your problem is not so strange or peculiar to you

Many young men and women often go into relationship for the wrong reasons
You know for cuteness of the guy or girl, the sexy body of the girl or guy, the money of the guy or popularity of the girl

Forgetting that relationship comprises of a lot of things apart from sex, good looks and money. They forget after these things, you still have to stay with each other

Hence the need for comparability
Now I suggest before going into the next relationship you list the things that you makes feel alive
For example
List music, list reading or anything you like
Then find a girl that will do some of those things with you so you don't loose interest
thanks for the advice.. I'd try it.. I love that flower(dp) though.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Bro I weak for you, old remain single forever. Don't go hurt person pikin again hehehehe
even me weak for myself.. Lol.. No more hurting.. That's why i'm here seeking for help.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
even me weak for myself.. Lol.. No more hurting.. That's why i'm here seeking for help.
Lol,maybe u haven't seen someone u truly love or maybe relationship is not for u.Get urself a lady that would agree to be your baby mama.hehehehe
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
thanks for the advice.. I'd try it.. I love that flower(dp) though.
thanks bro cool
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Lionessza(f): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Maybe you haven't found the person you feel you should commit to undecided. It's a good thing you don't drag these ladies along making them believe you are still interested. When you find the right person for you , you will not want to let them go . I just hope for your sake she will feel the same . No one here can tell you what's wrong with you , only you can do that by doing some introspection. Perhaps you lose interest because you feel you deserve better ?.perhaps you have standards or expectations no one can live up to ? Perhaps commitment scares you ?.

Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op you are an introvert.

If you want a serious relationship get someone who is seriously in need of a serious relationship and matured enough to acknowledge that some people (in your case) needs some time off in such committment and you should try as much to be open in your relationships.

Talk talk talk and more talk
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,maybe u haven't seen someone u truly love or maybe relationship is not for u.Get urself a lady that would agree to be your baby mama.hehehehe
i tried that once.. Like almost searched the entire universe.. They all wanna stay not just give a baby.. I'd have so much love to do it that way seriously buh finding a baby mama is hard as hell.. Well maybe it's because i ain't a celebrity.
Re: I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Op you are an introvert.

If you want a serious relationship get someone who is seriously in need of a serious relationship and matured enough to acknowledge that some people (in your case) needs some time off in such committment and you should try as much to be open in your relationships.

Talk talk talk and more talk
you so much know how to read minds through texts.. Tiri gbosa for you.. I once was an introvert buh not anymore.. I'd try everything you just said. Thanks much. I'm believing you are an introvert too.

space ship / NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] / Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out