Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,283 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) (638 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Warning : Keep your opinions off my thread.

You won't understand this thread unless you go through the links below :

1. https://www.nairaland.com/3899907/anti-christ-revelation

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3912457/beast-sea-prequel-revelation-13

3. https://www.nairaland.com/3919216/scarlet-woman-scarlet-beast-alias#58418862

4. https://www.nairaland.com/3919766/7-heads-7-kings#58454928

Revelation 17:11-12
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Daniel 7:7-8

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel again describing the beast from the sea. If you missed the break down then you can't understand this thread. For proper enlightenment check all the above links. I will be breaking down verse 8 which will be the focal point of this thread.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn

This was Daniel describing the 10 Kings who reign for an 1hr with beast from the sea and the beast from the earth.

The little horn coming out of them signify the beast from the earth, who's the Anti-christ. Who's now in charge of continuing the reign of the beast from the sea. From this point I'll stop speaking in codes and start speaking in English.

The little horn signify the current pope who's Pope Francis. Who's also the Anti-christ. Who's now in charge of carrying out the plans and programmes of Pope Paul ll who died in 2005. The only thing God told me about their plans and programmes is that it has been activated. Hopefully, as it's unraveling I'll receive revelations.

before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and,

This signify conflict between pope Francis and the first three Kings who who reign for 1hr with pope paul. It signified the rise of pope Francis will displaced the first 3 kings who reign for 1hr with the Beast from the sea.

In this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things

This signified, Pope Francis who's indeed the number of man(check the Anti-christ'sthread) speak pompous words. Words unbecoming of his position. If you missed all his blasphemies against God, check the link below :
https://thewildvoice.org/pope-francis-chronology-perspective/

My question to God:

If the 10 horns and Pope Francis to some degree got their power from pope Paul, why is there a conflict between them?

I was taken to revelation 17:16-17
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

This signified the 10 Kings shall make the Vatican city desolate. They shall reveal every hidden secret that will lead to her destruction. They shall consume everything that makes her thick or stand.

For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled

This signified the conflict with Pope Francis will be cause by God and their agreement with Pope Paul is permitted by God as a test believers and to prove His sovereignty.

My question to God:

Why are they called kings who reigned 1hr with the Beast from the sea.

He said, they are called kings because they have power to speak against evil but their selfish ambition force them to keep quiet.

Follow up question :

Daddy, but you caused them to be in agreement with Pope Paul.

He called my name and said, was any body's name written in the prophecy? I only mentioned the numbers of men that will walked with Pope Paul to fulfill his purpose. They became a partaker of the prophecy because they refuse to choose me at the expense of everything. At the expense of their ambition. Hmmmmm.... ...... That's deep. And they have also be choosen to bring down the Vatican city.

So I'll be revealing the 10 horns. I've already revealed the little horn who's Pope Francis. You can also check my anti-christ's thread.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
1. Name : Pope Benedict XVI

Position : Pope (2005-2013)

Relationship with Pope Paul: He was made the prefect of the sacred congregation of the doctrine of Faith by Pope paul.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
2. Name : Gehard Muller

Position: prefect of the congregation for the doctrine of Faith (2012-2017)

Relationship with Pope Paul : He appointed him as Bishop of Regensburg.
3. Name: Wilfrid Fox Napier

Position: Cardinal priest S. Francesco'd Assisi ad acilia

Relationship with Pope Paul : Created cardinal by John Paul.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
4. Name : Angelo Scola

Position : President of the pontifical John Paul II institute(1995-2002)

Relationship with Pope Paul : Created cardinal by Pope paul
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
5. Name : Carlo Caffarra

Position : Former President of the pontificate John Paul ll Institute

Relationship with Pope Paul : Appointed by Pope Paul to establish the above Institute.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
6. Name : Stanislaw Dziwiss

Position : Adjunct Prefect of the prefecture of the papal household (1998-2005)

Relationship with Pope Paul : personal secretary to Pope Paul ll.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
7. Name : Sister Lucia

Position : Nun(Who with her 2 siblings saw the apparition of the virgin Mary and received 3 secrets from her in the year 1914)

Relationship with Pope Paul : The third secret was supposed to be revealed in the year 1960 but the church cover it up for more than a century. But in the year 2000, the church finally revealed the 3rd secret in a press conference at the absence of sister Lucia. It was revealed that the 3rd secret was a prophecy of the assassination of pope paul II that took place in the year 1981. For detailed explanation : http://www.fatima.org/essentials/opposed/cvrup4.asp

My questions to God

Sister Lucia died in 2005, so how will she be among those that will bring down the Vatican city?

He called my name and told me to watch and see.

Sister Lucia was a Nun, so how did she choose her selfish ambition over God?

And I was taken to this link:
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/francisco-and-jacinta-have-officially-been-declared-saints-38630/
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
8. Name : Bill Donohue

Position : President of the Catholic league

Relationship to the Pope : I couldn't find any link between them and God told me to check the link between the society and the Pope. I still couldn't find any except for some few articles defend his name. Then I was taking to this link
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/catholic-league-president-celebrates-defeat-child-victims-act-article-1.2680722

Before I could ask Him questions. He said, the organization choose their selfish ambition over. And I said, Daddy, it's their job to defend the church against marauders.

And He simply said their job is to defend the truth which is my commandments.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
9. Name : Timothy Dolan

Position : Cardinal Archbishop of newyork

Relationship with Pope Paul : He was appointed Auxiliary Bishop of St Louis and Titular Bishop of Natchesium
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
10. Name : Fernando Filoni

Position: prefect of the congregation for the evangelization of people

Relationship with Pope Paul : Appointed by Pope Paul as Titular Archbishop of Volturnum.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by Martinez19(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mtewwwwwww.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Apologies to everyone who have been waiting for this thread to be updated.

To be honest with you, I've also been waiting on God to give me the go ahead because by my power I can't decrypt it. It's when I'm working on it, I'll start getting revelations. So if I had attempted to go before He gives me the authorisation, I'll be on a long thing.

By this time tomorrow, I'll have finish working on this thread.

Once again, apologies to everyone who have mentioned me. For now I won't be able to respond.
Re: 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) by luvmijeje(f): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Updated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is God A Jealous God? - Paul Ellis / MFM Pastor Defines Death , Says Death Not End Of Man / "EKWUEME" Has Gone VIRAL!!! But Do You Know What It Actually Means???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.