Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) (819 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / 10 Horns(the 10 Kings That Reign For 1hr with the Beast from the sea ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Warning: Keep your opinions off my thread. If you are against it open your a rebuttal thread and let God prove Himself between us.

You won't understand this thread unless you've gone through the links below :

1. https://www.nairaland.com/3899907/anti-christ-revelation

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3912457/beast-sea-prequel-revelation-13

3. https://www.nairaland.com/3919216/scarlet-woman-scarlet-beast-alias#58418862

Revelation 17:10

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

All the Kings that got their power directly from the devil in order to war against those who carried the testimonies of Christ will be revealed tomorrow.

The 7 Kings have all come and gone.
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
1. Name : Pharaoh (King of Egypt)

Text : Exodus 1:8-10
8 Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.

9 And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:

10 Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

Purpose : He used his legitimacy as a king to aroused the Egyptians against the Israelites who they have been at peace with for generations

Instrument : chaos the first instrument (The second is the church) please read my previous thread for better understanding.

Chaos: The King of Egypt was able to bend the will of the Egyptians by making them see the Israelites as a threat, as an opposition and as an enemy.

Prophecy : This event was prophesied for years before it occurred in Genesis 15:13-14

13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
2. Name : Goliath (Warrior in the Philistine's army)

Text : 1st Samuel 17 but I will highlight 17: 4, 8.

4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

8 And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me.

Purpose: He used his strength to torment the children of Isreal for 40days. He bought fear into their heart. He blasphemy the name of God.

Instrument : Chaos

Chaos : He came into prominence during the war between the Philistines and Isrealites

Prophecy: Genesis 49:9
9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

This event was prophesied generations back before it occurred.

This is Jacob prophesying about the rise of David. You can see him describing David as a whelp(puppy). David kingship was sealed when he fought and killed Goliath as an inexperienced warrior.
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
3. Name: Jezebel (King Ahab's wife)

Text : 1st King 16 :29-33

29 And in the thirty and eighth year of Asa king of Judah began Ahab the son of Omri to reign over Israel: and Ahab the son of Omri reigned over Israel in Samaria twenty and two years.

30 And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the Lord above all that were before him.

31 And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.

32 And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria.

33 And Ahab made a grove; and Ahab did more to provoke the Lord God of Israel to anger than all the kings of Israel that were before him.

Purpose: She used her position as the king's wife to turn the people of Isreal against God. It was recorded in verse 33 above that the King did more evil than all his predecessors together.

Instrument: Chaos

Chaos: She came into prominence when King Ahab decides to turn his back on the laws of God.

Prophecy: Numbers 22:41 & 23:8

41 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Balak took Balaam, and brought him up into the high places of Baal, that thence he might see the utmost part of the people.

8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?

This is first recorded encounter the Israelites have with the god called baal. And God defended them against it without them raising a hand. Every curses that were to proceed from Balaam's mouth was turned to blessings. Every divination from Balaam favoured them.

The devil knows their history and he used what was forbidden to them to turned God against them. This is the curse of all curses God proclaimed on Jezebel and the king in 1st King 20-25 says

20 And Ahab said to Elijah, Hast thou found me, O mine enemy? And he answered, I have found thee: because thou hast sold thyself to work evil in the sight of the Lord.

21 Behold, I will bring evil upon thee, and will take away thy posterity, and will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel,

22 And will make thine house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah, for the provocation wherewith thou hast provoked me to anger, and made Israel to sin.

23 And of Jezebel also spake the Lord, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

24 Him that dieth of Ahab in the city the dogs shall eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat.

25 But there was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the Lord, whom Jezebel his wife stirred up.
4. Name : Herod (King)

Text : Matthew 14:1-3

14 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus,

2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do shew forth themselves in him.

3 For Herod had laid hold on John, and bound him, and put him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife.

Purpose: He came during the the reign of Christ to act as an opposition. Remembered he was the one that beheaded John the Baptist.

Chaos : He came into prominence before the ministry of Christ began.

Prophecy: Daniel 2:33 & 42-44

33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Sir and Ma, this is Daniel prophesying about the 4th and 5th kings who came during the reign of Christ on earth.
5. Name: Aretas the King

Text: 2nd Cor 11:32-33

32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the damascenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me:

33 And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands.

Purpose : He came in as test to the early Christians

Chaos: He came to preeminence after the death of Christ

Prophecy : 43-44
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Indeed this prophecy came to pass. Do you know the 4th and the 5th went to war against each other because of a woman. This is an excerpt I got from a Wikipedia page

His daughter Phasaelis married Herod Antipas, otherwise known as Herod the Tetrarch. When Phasaelis discovered Herod intended to divorce her in order to take his brother Philip's wife Herodias, mother of Salome, some time before the death of Philip 33/34 CE,[6] she fled to her father. Aretas IV invaded Herod's holdings and defeated his army, partly because soldiers from Philip's tetrarchy changed sides.[7]

Josephus, the source for these events, says that some Jews attributed the defeat of Herod Antipas, which occurred during the winter of CE 36/37, to the beheading of John the Baptist.

Herod Antipas then appealed to Emperor Tiberius, who dispatched Lucius Vitellius the Elder the governor of Syria to attack Aretas. Vitellius mustered his legions and moved southward, stopping in Jerusalem for the passover of CE 37, when news of the emperor's death arrived. The invasion of Nabataea was never completed.[8]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aretas_IV_Philopatris
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
5. Name: Francis of Assisi (Friar, deacon, preacher)

Text: Daniel 7:6
6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it

Sir and Ma, this is Daniel prophesying about the beast who will come before the beast from the sea. Let's break it down.

After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard,: This signified he will be clothe with deception.

Which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl;: This signified he will be uncatchable in his deceit.

The beast had also four heads: This signified the number of organizations he will head while on earth. And they're :
1.Order of Friars Minor
2.Order of Saint Clare
3.Third Order of Saint Francis
4.Custody of the Holy Land

And dominion was given to it: And indeed he is one of the most venerated religious figures in history.

Purpose: He was the first clothe with deception that was used by the devil to deceive believers.

Instruments : Chaos and church

Chaos: He came into pre-eminence in the period of the crusades.

Church: Roman Catholic church
Anglican communion
Lutheran Church
Old Catholic Church.

Prophecy: Revelation 17:10

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
My question to God:

John received the revelation far before the reign of Francis of Asisi, so how can he be the 6th King that is? And I was taken to revelation 17:7

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

I still can't see anything that will answer the question. And I was told to emphasize on the word 'mystery' So what was the mystery? I was taken to revelation 19:10b

I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy
Hmmmmm.. .. .. . Okayyyy. This is the angel who bore the testimony of Christ stopping John from worshipping him. But he said, the testimony of Jesus which is the book of Revelation is the spirit of prophecy. If the 6th king is reigning at the period the revelation was being shown to John then it will no longer be a prophecy.
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
7. Name : Pope Paul ll

Text: Daniel 7:7
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Hmmmm: The beast from the sea description again. If you missed my breakdown go to this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3912457/beast-sea-prequel-revelation-13

Purpose : He came to deceptively turn the people against God's instructions.

Instruments : Chaos and church

Chaos: He became pre-eminent during the communist regime.

Church: Catholic

Prophecy : https://www.nairaland.com/3912457/beast-sea-prequel-revelation-13
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by easterwick(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2017

All the Kings that got their power directly from the devil in order to war against those who carried the testimonies of Christ will be revealed tomorrow.

The 7 Kings have all come and gone.
pls by what time ?
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
easterwick:

pls by what time ?

Oga, when I finish updating you will know the period.
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
The list of the 7 Kings that were has been updated.
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by Martinez19(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
All the people mentioned where not kings. Goliath was no king. Prophecy by bible, fulfilment by bible. One of the problems of humanity are people who, purposely, do not admit the error of their messages but skip those errors and hold tightly to their hocus pocus.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Martinez19:
All the people mentioned where not kings. Goliath was no king. Prophecy by bible, fulfilment by bible. One of the problems of humanity are people who, purposely, do not admit the error of their messages but skip those errors and hold tightly to their hocus pocus.

Did they send you to me? This thread is not meant for people like you who refuse to read. Please don't comment on my thread again. I still have a lot of threads to open and you're distracting me.
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by Martinez19(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
luvmijeje:

Did they send you to me? This thread is not meant for people like you who refuse to read. Please don't comment on my thread again. I still have a lot of threads to open and you're distracting me.
No body sent me, I came by myself. I can post on any thread I like. Your religion has cost countless number of people their lives. If you are speaking the truth, you won't run away like you and other christians do. I will post on any thread I like and no one can stop me tongue
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 5:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Martinez19:
No body sent me, I came by myself. I can post on any thread I like. Your religion has cost countless number of people their lives. If you are speaking the truth, you won't run away like you and other christians do. I will post on any thread I like and no one can stop me tongue

I'm happy you're not claiming that you're a Christian. I don't why the Holy Spirit is permitting me to respond to you. I want to believe it's because there's a particular person that He wants not to miss this thread.

As I've said, this thread is not meant for a lot of people. It's even possible it's meant for 1 person. God don't need much people to move in this end time.
Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by Paulscholari(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Unmhmm, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) by luvmijeje(f): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2017
I apologize to everyone who has mentioned me on one thread or the other. I'm under instruction not to respond to any mention for now.

Those who are spiritual will understand.

(1) (Reply)

Graces Derived From Assisting At Holy Mass / See What Dr. Paul Enenche Took Idps Camp In Benue (PHOTOS) / Now Is Keeping Beard A Sin, Esp If Done Moderately....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.