Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Are Exes Fair Game Or Are You Just A Mad Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Exes Fair Game Or Are You Just A Mad Person? (303 Views)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Exes Fair Game Or Are You Just A Mad Person? by lanya: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
This was meant to be a post on girl code.

Yesterday, after hitting the publish button on this post, I had plans of taking on girl code next. Girl code means a set of codes girls must abide by in dealing with fellow girls or risk being kicked out of the community. It sounds grave I know but that’s only because it is a serious issue. I had a list (I promise to post it after this) that I wanted to add to, so naturally, I sought the help of ladies at my workplace. Weirdly, they didn’t know exactly what I was referring to so I had to explain by citing an example. ”Exes of friends are off limits”

That’s how it started.

I believe whole heartedly that your friends’ ex cannot be the person you end up dating or ”gasps” marry. Like how? In this world of over 7 billion people how is it possible that your happiness lies in your friends’ ex How? I already said...read more @https://olliealley./2017/07/13/are-exes-fair-game-or-are-you-just-a-mad-person/

(1) (Reply)

Judge Me On This Breakup Tale. / Discover How Smart Nigerians Invest In OTAs / Must Read: 5 Shocking Reasons You Need To Break Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.