Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do (648 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / "In Love" But Unfaithful / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do by djojo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hello, Nairalanders, am in love with one christian lady but i am a Muslim, we are of the same age 22yrs but her parent will not allow me to marry her
Re: We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do by abuaan: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
FIGHT FOR IT!!! You loved her and accepted her for who she is and i am sure she does the same way. try not to get affected with people around you. at the end of the day you are the one who will work the relationship out. communication and faith is the key!

the love that against all the odds are the one's that are sweeter and can definitely be cherished forever! wink wink wink
Re: We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do by Ben13: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2010
Go look for a Muslim Lady and learn to Love her.

Not after the marriage, you'll open another thread telling us how it has broken because you no more trust her.

Just like this
Re: We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
I have a cute Christian, caring and nice sister that you can marry oo brother.
Re: We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do by opokonwa(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
So you want Nairalanders to go beg her parents for you abi?
Re: We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do by djojo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
opokonwa:

So you want Nairalanders to go beg her parents for you abi?
Well u can do the begging for me if u wish to
Re: We Are Both In Love But I Don't Know What To Do by frank317: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
I pesonaly dont support intareligios marriage. Pls leave the poor girl alone. U know it wil neva work. Wil b ready 2 marry one wife? Where wil ur children worship? Just y do u want 2 decieve this girl in the name of love.

(1) (Reply)

The Sweetest Thing I've Done For My Girl/guy Is: / Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? / French Husbands ‘may Be Tagged’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.