Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? (649 Views)

5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / How To Win A Lady's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? by Madukaele(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
All of you now know about the problem i have had recently, i have decided to pay the god forsaken lady back after all she did to me, i need advice,whats the best way to brake a lady heart that she will never forget.
from now on an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
I'm a little confused by your story, but whatever she did to you, don't get revenge, play the hero.
living well is the best form of revenge. move on with your life, it will hurt her more to see you shine.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
Your on a roll with thread creation?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? by daylae(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster use a sledge- hammer!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? by r231(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
daylae:

@poster use a sledge- hammer!

hehehehehehe
Re: Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? by kemisuga(f): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
Here comes another Heart Breaker, angry angry
Re: Whats The Best Way To Break A Lady Heart? by milkan05(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
WTF? shocked shocked shocked *runs out of thread*

(1) (Reply)

As A Celebrity Can U Be In A Relationship With An Educated House Boy / Virgin's Undying Love / Thank You Jesus! God Bless God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.