Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? (2998 Views)

What Happens Between Rounds Of Sex / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by charlesluthor(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kindly through this short story below….
A driver was driving his boss to the Airport, the boss noticed that he forgot an important document at home, so he went back home.
When he got home, his wife was bathing with a soap on her face, the husband tip-toed and touched her boobs, the wife responded, you’ve dropped my stupid husband so fast?
Don’t rush we’ve the whole weekend to spend together, am praying for him to have a plane crash so that I can enjoy you till the end of my life! She notice the person was quiet, she washed her face and saw her husband standing in front of her.
Guys, If You Were The Husband What Will You Do?
Ladies, If You Were The Wife What Will You Do?
#Copied.
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
i cannot be the wife ni.....kolo possible
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin

I may say..."That was a very popular lines in one of the telemundo i've watched recently grin"

2 Shares

Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Which kind Bobby be this naa....lol

IamKashyBaby:
grin

I may say..."That was a very popular lines in one of the telemundo i've watched recently grin"
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
Which kind Bobby be this naa....lol

It's even not an Olympus again. Not to talk of falling, fallen
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by ikp120(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Very simple!

Pretend I didn't hear that, then have mind blowing sex with her and send her out of my house immediately I cùm. angry angry

Then I will lock my door and drive myself to the airport (of course the driver has already been sacked na), and continue with my journey. The marriage has ended. No divorce. But it has ended already.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Caustics: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

stop posting disgusting pictures here please.
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Evablizin(f): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Make i read comment jarri
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
I will ...smile n pass
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Damn!!!! Dats a horrible way to find out one's wife is two timing bitchh.....
that punch is not only below the belt but also a huge slap on the man's ego..fvcking the driver!!! that woman's statement will ring high decibels in that man's head for years to come.....
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by ednut1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Change the station to nat geo wild

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by SirMichael1: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pfft! How can she be praying in the bathroom undecided

And how can a person who has a flight to catch be messing around his wife's breast? undecided

Your story doesn't add up. It's literally not feasible
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Lanretoye(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2017
He should just go and have that plane crash and die.
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by lenghtinny(m): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2017
End of discussion angry
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by DONFASZY(m): 2:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Double barrel tins
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by zolapower: 4:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Outright divorce.
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by charlesluthor(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
Pfft! How can she be praying in the toilet? undecided

And how can a person who has a flight to catch be messing around his wife's breast? undecided

Your story doesn't add up. It's literally not feasible
Why not read well b4 speaking grammar... This is hw some pple fail in exams... Where did u see praying or toilet in d story.. over sabi
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by SirMichael1: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2017
charlesluthor:
Kindly through this short story below….
A driver was driving his boss to the Airport, the boss noticed that he forgot an important document at home, so he went back home.
When he got home, his wife was bathing with a soap on her face, the husband tip-toed and touched her boobs, the wife responded, you’ve dropped my stupid husband so fast?
Don’t rush we’ve the whole weekend to spend together, am praying for him to have a plane crash so that I can enjoy you till the end of my life! She notice the person was quiet, she washed her face and saw her husband standing in front of her.
Guys, If You Were The Husband What Will You Do?
Ladies, If You Were The Wife What Will You Do?
#Copied.

charlesluthor:

Why not read well b4 speaking grammar... This is hw some pple fail in exams... Where did u see praying or toilet in d story.. over sabi

This wouldn't even pass for an exam because it useless! What sort of a husband who has a flight to catch forgets a document only to come back home to get the document but ends up smooching his wife's breast when obviously he's gonna see his wife every fūçkīñg day?!

What sort of a dumb teacher writes that for an exam? Your head correct so? undecided
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by charlesluthor(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

This wouldn't even pass for an exam because it useless! What sort of a husband who has a flight to catch forgets a document only to come back home to get the document but ends up smooching his wife's breast when obviously he's gonna see his wife every fūçkīñg day?!

What sort of a dumb teacher writes that for an exam? Your head correct so? undecided
Now I knw u re really sick.. U seriously need common sense, it helps a lot. One tin is to read, anoda is 2 understand.
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Prittygift(f): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2017
This poster is just looking for comment
Mtcheeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by SirMichael1: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2017
charlesluthor:

Now I knw u re really sick.. U seriously need common sense, it helps a lot. One tin is to read, anoda is 2 understand.

Like I gainfully wrote prequel to this of how dumb and stupid you and your post is, I'll say it again, hopefully your dead-brain wakes and gets it this time cause it's gonna be a pain in the ass if I keep looping!

I perfectly understood your post but I can't relate to its feasibility. The scenario is fūçkīñg dopey, brainless and I needn't think of what to do given that situation because the whole post lacks intellectual content

And I must say, it's pointlessly foolish and intellectually degrading to assume my humble being in that hogwash for a writeup all in a bid to create a topic so claptrap lies in reply be given
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by SirMichael1: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Prittygift:
This poster is just looking for comment
Mtcheeeeeeew!!!!

Gratitudes for affirming my assumption.
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by FitnessDoctor: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
ikp120:
Very simple!

Pretend I didn't hear that, then have mind blowing sex with her and send her out of my house immediately I cùm. angry angry

Then I will lock my door and drive myself to the airport (of course the driver has already been sacked na), and continue with my journey. The marriage has ended. No divorce. But it has ended already.

Hahaha, you forget that the lady has a share in your wealth. She might drag you to court and request for half of your wealth and it becomes worse if you didn't sign a Prenuptial agreement, (most people don't because they believed they were in love and their partner could never hurt them).

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise.

As for me charlesluthor I will her wishes for her, she wants to be with the driver and yet not remain poor, so its simple (although heartbreaking), provide financial support and a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Victornezzar: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Like I gainfully wrote prequel to this of how dumb and stupid you and your post is, I'll say it again, hopefully your dead-brain wakes and gets it this time cause it's gonna be a pain in the ass if I keep looping!

I perfectly understood your post but I can't relate to its feasibility. The scenario is fūçkīñg dopey, brainless and I needn't think of what to do given that situation because the whole post lacks intellectual content

And I must say, it's pointlessly foolish and intellectually degrading to assume my humble being in that hogwash for a writeup all in a bid to create a topic so claptrap lies in reply be given
u kip on insulting people
d post was clear 2 everyone
Re: Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by SirMichael1: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

u kip on insulting people
d post was clear 2 everyone

What's it this time son? Thought we've passed this?

(1) (Reply)

What Are Married Women Still Looking For On Romance Section / Man Arrested After Rubbing His Joystick On An Undercover Female Police Officer / My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.